Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 6 votes

"My Muslim faith..."

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#91    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:28 PM

Mainpoint on Sep 13 2008, 12:41 PM, said:

The US needs a muslim president.

Evidently you've not been to Detroit.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#92    Mainpoint

Mainpoint

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,534 posts

• The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.........(Dune 1965)

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:32 PM

AROCES on Sep 13 2008, 07:17 PM, said:

You telling us then that if countires are led by Muslim such country as Bangladesh will cease to exist?

What I am saying is if you are so worried about them why not atleast visit them. Its surprising the people you know least about you are willing to hate the most.

Posted Image

"Only the educated are free." Epictetus Circa back in the day.

#93    Mainpoint

Mainpoint

Psychic Spy

• 1,534 posts

• The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.........(Dune 1965)

Posted 13 September 2008 - 06:34 PM

Incorrigible1 on Sep 13 2008, 06:28 PM, said:

Evidently you've not been to Detroit.

What Kwame Kilpatrick is muslim?

Posted Image

"Only the educated are free." Epictetus Circa back in the day.

#94    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:23 PM

Mainpoint on Sep 13 2008, 06:32 PM, said:

What I am saying is if you are so worried about them why not atleast visit them. Its surprising the people you know least about you are willing to hate the most.

Hate? You want to say hate to put guilt. Sorry, ain't working, but I am not interested at all in a Muslim society.

#95    Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Waxing Poetic

• 1,828 posts

• 1000% Libertarian...

Posted 13 September 2008 - 10:33 PM

Mainpoint on Sep 13 2008, 01:32 PM, said:

Why?  So we can watch the beheadings of adulterers and homosexuals in Saudi Arabia? Or perhaps catch a round of the ever-so-tolerant Bible and Torah burnings while we are there? Or perhaps checkout the beating of women (perfectly legal) in the streets of Afghanistan and Syria by their husbands because they have an ankle showing? Or perhaps look at the executed bodies of the 'morally impure'  hanging by cranes in Tehran? (or perhaps go to a 'rock' concert while we are there..which there is no music BTW..I'm referring to the public stonings of consenting adults wanting to have sex....) And to finish our whirlwind tour of Barbaricville Inc., maybe we can swing by the prisons in Egypt to talk to some of the bloggers that were arrested for insulting muhammed (who has been quite dead for centuries BTW so I really don't think he can give a crap..). Sounds like real fun doesn't it?  no.gif

Speaking for myself..I do not hate muslims (modern ones that is). I do hate the backwards a** religion and I do hate the silence that the moderate muslim has when it comes to fighting terrorism and the the silence that they have when it comes to the subjugation of women by that bass-akward thinking that many islamic societies incorporate..I freely and whole-heartedly admit: I hate all of that with a passion...

/no thanks...I'll pass..

Edited by Pinky Floyd, 14 September 2008 - 08:51 AM.

Total American Isolationism Now
Complete and across the board. Over the next fifty years, America needs to develop energy independence
and terminate any and all relations with most all countries not on the North American Continent.
Forever...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users