Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Obama Admits to Cocaine Use

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:39 AM

__Kratos__ on Sep 8 2008, 10:36 PM, said:

Used to be a huge thing for liberals to bash Bush on his rumored cokehead days... Now that Obama freely admits it, their criticism has come to a grinding halt. Curious.

I think mabey they had enough fodder without having to go dig the past.  tongue.gif

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#17    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 05:43 AM

__Kratos__ on Sep 9 2008, 06:36 AM, said:

Used to be a huge thing for liberals to bash Bush on his rumored cokehead days... Now that Obama freely admits it, their criticism has come to a grinding halt. Curious.

Common you know as well as I do this sh-stuff happens all the time.  It's just political banter.  "You guys suck!" "No you do!"

*twirls a finger*  Whatever.  I'm all good with Obama still.  The coke head!

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#18    Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Waxing Poetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 posts

• 1000% Libertarian...

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:00 AM

InHuman on Sep 8 2008, 11:41 PM, said:

Lol PHAIL.

Nice try tho, next time try refrencing something that has real weight.

57 states? (with one left to go..)

Total American Isolationism Now
Complete and across the board. Over the next fifty years, America needs to develop energy independence
and terminate any and all relations with most all countries not on the North American Continent.
Forever...

#19    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 06:02 AM

Pinky Floyd on Sep 8 2008, 11:00 PM, said:

57 states? (with one left to go..)

I read about this on conservapedia (lol, I know)

apparently people thought he ment the 57 islamic states.

However, if you read within the context, he mentinoed he couldn't go to two (alaska/hawaii?) and only had 1 left.

Now 50-2= 48.

48-1 left to go= 47.

Its another slip of the tounge, its happens, look at all the crap you gloss over for mccain (borders, countries)...

Edited by InHuman, 09 September 2008 - 06:02 AM.

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#20    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 09 September 2008 - 07:49 AM

IrishAidan on Sep 9 2008, 12:00 AM, said:

I don't care what people do - within reason. Clearly I don't want a pedophile or murderer in the White House, but drinking and driving? Stupid, yes, but many do it. We all make mistakes. Cocaine? He was young. So long as he doesn't do it anymore. We don't need someone high as a kite making decisions about war.... I just don't see the drugs and drinking umpteen years ago as a big problem.

While I agree that it's not really an issue with me, it should be noted your reference to drinking and driving doesn't apply to Sarah Palin, but rather to her husband, and 22 years previous. It was 1986, and it was Mr. Palin.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#21    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 09 September 2008 - 08:01 AM

I think them even bringing up the Todd Palin was sad, its odd how that year Obama was doing smack and they never mentioned it.

#22    Mr Honeybadger

Mr Honeybadger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 12:09 PM

I'm willing to overlook anyones recreational drug use from their high school / college days. ( Unless it totally warped their brains of course. )

And Sarah Palin's husaband's drinking and driving from 1986 is totally irrelavant.  

#23    Lt_Ripley

Lt_Ripley

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 20,036 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:29 PM

and yet Bush , by his own and his families admission was no virgin to pot and cocaine. not including he's a supposed recovering alcoholic.

Bush has refused to discuss speculation that he has used illegal drugs, but has said that when his father became president in 1989, and required White House employees to affirm that they had not used illegal drugs for 15 years, he would have passed that test.

A conversation between Bush and an old friend and author, Doug Wead, touched on the subject of use of illegal drugs. In the taped recordings of the conversation, Bush explained his refusal to answer questions about whether he had used marijuana at some time in his past. “I wouldn’t answer the marijuana questions,” Bush says. “You know why? Because I don’t want some little kid doing what I tried.” When Wead reminded Bush that the latter had publicly denied using cocaine, Bush replied, "I haven't denied anything."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6999665/

#24    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 03:14 PM

Isn't Obama still a habitual smoker?
I'm just wondering where does he have his smoke for most places now does not allow smoking.

#25    pendora

pendora

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 470 posts

• Life is an Occasion. Rise to it!

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

AROCES on Sep 9 2008, 11:14 AM, said:

Isn't Obama still a habitual smoker?
I'm just wondering where does he have his smoke for most places now does not allow smoking.

That has zero relevence to the election.

Neither does his former uses or Todd Palin's uses.

These things are all smoke and mirrors....excuse the pun.

grin2.gif

P

~  It amazes me that some people think their skepticism is of any importance to me at all.  ~

#26    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,296 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 09:44 PM

By Allah, I can't believe this.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated."
- Hunt for the Skinwalker

"So many people forget that the first country the Nazis invaded was their own." Dr. Abraham Erskine

#27    Startraveler

Startraveler

Fleet Captain

• 4,495 posts

• Knowledge Brings Fear.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:04 PM

I find it odd how the media points out that Palins husband was cought drinking and driving 16 years ago, about the same time Obama was using cocaine, smoking crack and marijuana in high school. why doesn't the main stream media point this out?

Really? You find it odd that something that's been public knowledge for 13 years is in the news less than information that emerged this month? Hell, I remember Obama talking about his drug use on Letterman. Stupid liberal media, keeping secrets!

#28    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 09 September 2008 - 10:09 PM

ohio traveler on Sep 9 2008, 12:09 PM, said:

I'm willing to overlook anyones recreational drug use from their high school / college days. ( Unless it totally warped their brains of course. )

And Sarah Palin's husaband's drinking and driving from 1986 is totally irrelavant.

Pretty much!  WHooptido Her husband drank and drove.  *shrugs* Bush had.. his daughters had.. the guy down the street had..  =P Cripes.. I've driven drunk and stoned a couple of times.  

Or once again, does it only matter because Obama and Palin are running for offices?  

For people clamoring that Palin is showing to be a "regulare" person.. or whatever..  Obama's use of coke in school as recreational and that one shot deal show's he's pretty regulare too.  Sure not every reg. person out there don't do drugs.. but there are tons who do. *shrugs*

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#29    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:45 PM

Drinking and driving kills way more people than cocaine and crack, but then again it was in Alaska and the only thing you're going to hit there is a Moose or maybe a Sasquatch.

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

#30    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 09 September 2008 - 11:48 PM

While drinking and driving maybe illegal, drinking or driving by themselves is not.

Cocaine and crack possession, much less use, is!

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users