Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pick a President

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 19 March 2004 - 11:25 PM

Well Mr Kayel, as controvertial as you're rant may end up being, I agree...after taking the test, I did a comparrison of myself and Bushism, and I must admit, I stand amazed at how anyone could vote for him huh.gif

Abortion illegal
Compulsary religious teachings in school
Ban on gay marraige
Bills that invade people's privacy and cut back on their civil rights

And that's just naming a few...the guy's a nazi wacko.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#32    KayEl

KayEl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 01:32 PM

Well I got Kerry first...
Followed by Sharpton!!!!(Ugh!!!!) No way I am ever voting for this walking joke.
Next is Kucinich.
Bush is dead last. thumbsup.gif

My dream is becoming a reality!!!!

Oh the Taiwanese preseident got shot. So maybe my dream was about HIM instead....

My psychic powers are very potent! rainfro.gif
(ooga booga looga!)

#33    Gazz

Gazz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

• "Love like this, least
    once before we die"

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (KayEl @ Mar 20 2004, 01:32 PM)

My psychic powers are very potent! rainfro.gif
(ooga booga looga!)

LMAO! tongue.gif  blink.gif  wacko.gif  whistling2.gif  rolleyes.gif  

#34    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 23 March 2004 - 04:48 PM

Don't be stupid, most world leaders are against terrorism, but not all of them are follow Bushism.

Yeah, that's obvious what aspect of terrorism other world leaders have...the same as Spain eh?  Is that the kind of leadership you want?  Run when you get hit?  anyway...KERRY has no shot, you know why....I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE BELIEVES, he FLIP FLOPS on every issue since he came back from vietnam.  Anyway...i PREDICT, and you all can HOLD ME TO IT...Bush will win with a 65% vote....Kerry will get 32% and Nader will get 3% and we will have the strongest backboned country for another four years.  And by the way, i didnt vote for bush 4 yrs ago...but this time he's the LESSER of two evils.

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users