Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

McCains Wedding Ring Play...

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:08 PM

I have noticed that when he's not speaking, John McCain is constantly twisting & fiddling with his wedding ring while waiting to speak. I've found a few articles/YouTube video's suggesting it's as he's ogling Palin's rear and/or chest (to me, in the video, he looks to be slightly behind Palin) I don't want to debate that part, I could care less actually, but I am very interested in what the whole ring twisting thing means as far as body language or subconscious goings on.
I just watched Palin and McCain speak in Virginia and as he was listening to Palin speak & waiting for his turn he went at that ring like crazy (I did not observe him looking at her butt or anything, but then again, I was reading the forums!  grin2.gif )
If it's a habitual thing, fine, but it still has some symbolic/subconscious meaning.
Would love to hear any opinions.
I did study some body language in Po-po school, but that was more lie detection in the field stuff.
I will state for the record that I did not notice McCain fiddling with his ring before Palin showed up. It could be that I didn't pay close enough attention.
Oh and does him calling her (Palin) his 'SoulMate' figure into his whole body language/subconscious/what's-goin'-on-in-his-noggin' thing?
http://www.sirened.com/mccain-checks-out-p...th-wedding-ring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RN5xbWtNSU...feature=related

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#2    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:11 PM

OMGSH!!!! Seriously???

I play with my hair and my wedding ring when I am talking to a lot of people  .... it is something I do notice, but can't seem to stop doing it...

Okay... now .. somebody analyz me... what does it mean????

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#3    Cleomenes

Cleomenes

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:18 PM

I noticed him doing it long ago.  I also notice other men doing it all the time.  It's a sign of nerves, nothing more.

#4    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:22 PM

Cleomenes on Sep 10 2008, 05:18 PM, said:

I noticed him doing it long ago.  I also notice other men doing it all the time.  It's a sign of nerves, nothing more.

I am not a man... but I know nerves are the reason I do it....

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#5    crtDzyn

crtDzyn

Bills Sabres Buffalo

• 4,222 posts

• Get to da choppa

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

Probably just a habit... I bite my nails a lot too, nervous or not.... dirty habit I need to stop lol

Posted Image

#6    Blue Box

Blue Box

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

• You live and learn. At any rate, you live.

~Douglas Adams

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:12 PM

laugh.gif I agree the ring thing is out of a nervous habit but his wandering eye is hilarious, I mean I watched this video, he was eying her rear end big time, and when he could he eyed her top too.  Palin did catch him and did react but only for a few seconds to it.  Lets just say if looks could kill McCain would of been a dead man laugh.gif .

"Wibbly wobbly explodey wodey."~Doctor Who

#7    Finsup22

Finsup22

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

• 2,451 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:15 PM

laugh.gif  If I was McCain, and Won the election.  Man I'd have her prancing around the oval office in little outfits.  I'd make Clinton look like a priest whistling2.gif

#8    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:17 PM

Blue Box on Sep 10 2008, 11:12 AM, said:

laugh.gif I agree the ring thing is out of a nervous habit but his wandering eye is hilarious, I mean I watched this video, he was eying her rear end big time, and when he could he eyed her top too.  Palin did catch him and did react but only for a few seconds to it.  Lets just say if looks could kill McCain would of been a dead man laugh.gif .

His Wife will go all Borg on him or something. Or is it Cylon now.

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#9    crtDzyn

crtDzyn

Bills Sabres Buffalo

• 4,222 posts

• Get to da choppa

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:21 PM

Finsup22 on Sep 10 2008, 01:15 PM, said:

laugh.gif  If I was McCain, and Won the election.  Man I'd have her prancing around the oval office in little outfits.  I'd make Clinton look like a priest whistling2.gif

laugh.gif  Today our first order of business is...... to see how you look in this bikini!.....  Now do a little spin for me. Ohh yeah, that's nice.

Posted Image

#10    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:32 PM

At least she is a hotty ... unlike Clinton's fling Monica!  (who would want to see her in a bikini?)

I had to say it (the devil made me do it)  devil.gif

innocent.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn, 10 September 2008 - 05:33 PM.

#11    crtDzyn

crtDzyn

Bills Sabres Buffalo

• 4,222 posts

• Get to da choppa

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:43 PM

Haha, I agree with you, but then again look at Hillary....  unsure.gif

Posted Image

#12    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,083 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 05:47 PM

crtbud on Sep 10 2008, 05:43 PM, said:

Haha, I agree with you, but then again look at Hillary....  unsure.gif

Well Spotted!!!! LMAO!!!   laugh.gif

#13    Finsup22

Finsup22

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

• 2,451 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 07:22 PM

Nxt2Hvn on Sep 10 2008, 12:32 PM, said:

At least she is a hotty ... unlike Clinton's fling Monica!  (who would want to see her in a bikini?)

I had to say it (the devil made me do it)  devil.gif

innocent.gif

lmao!  I bet both Bill and Hill would.  

But enough about Monica, back to *schoolboy sigh* Sarah  blush.gif

laugh.gif Great now you got the whole "I did not have sex with that woman" thing going on in my head, bad hai, berets, cigars, dna on a dress. ph34r.gif

#14    goalienan

goalienan

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,166 posts

• you can't scare me...I have grandchildren..

Posted 10 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

What about baseball players who scratch their crotch..I wonder what signal they're sending... rolleyes.gif

#15    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 10:39 PM

To me it looks like he was reading what she was saying. As for the fiddling, everybody does it I'm sure. I mess with my hands so much I got a spinner ring just so I could play with that instead. tongue.gif

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users