Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Sarah Palin smear-fest

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#46    Grand Inquisitor

Grand Inquisitor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 366 posts

• "its always funny till someone gets hurt, then its just hilarious."

bill hicks

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:46 AM

Whangarei on Sep 13 2008, 01:05 AM, said:

She's not actually drinking any of it in the pictures so it must be photoshopped.  Those were probably bottles of snapple in real life.

bad insinuation.  yeah i have seen bottles of snapple in tiny liqour bottles and half gallon jugs with handles.  she is out drinking and partying and ****ting around.  what 16 year old doesnt do those things, especcially a 16 year old of a hardcore christian idiot woman who was more than likely quite strict and overbearingly stuffy.

#47    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,863 posts

• ďIf you canít explain it simply, you donít understand it well enough.Ē ~ Albert Einstein

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:53 AM

Grand Inquisitor on Sep 12 2008, 07:46 PM, said:

bad insinuation.  yeah i have seen bottles of snapple in tiny liqour bottles and half gallon jugs with handles.  she is out drinking and partying and ****ting around.  what 16 year old doesnt do those things, especcially a 16 year old of a hardcore christian idiot woman who was more than likely quite strict and overbearingly stuffy.

And you've known the Palins how long?

"But then with me that horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?" - Charles Darwin, in a letter to William Graham on July 3, 1881

#48    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:02 AM

Grand Inquisitor on Sep 13 2008, 01:46 AM, said:

Uhhh... I didn't...

#49    Grand Inquisitor

Grand Inquisitor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 366 posts

• "its always funny till someone gets hurt, then its just hilarious."

bill hicks

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:43 AM

bad insinuation on the part of whang.

#50    Whangarei

Whangarei

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 posts

• "Don't be sorry, just improve."

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:08 AM

Whang was obviously joking.... tongue.gif

Seek peace, and pursue it.
http://nl.youtube.co...feature=related

#51    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 13 September 2008 - 02:22 AM

284dan on Sep 12 2008, 06:51 PM, said:

Glenn Beck, like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, is a moron hell bent on keeping this country and it's citizens beaten down. He is involved and financially supported by the Bush family.

Link? Fat chance, as this absurd assertion is conspiracy theory mumbo-jumbo.

BTW, you smear Beck yet failed to notice it was he that provided the complete Palin quotes. You know, the ones that refute the notions "God told her to go to war with Iraq!"

284dan seems rather accuracy challenged. Heh!

Edited by Incorrigible1, 13 September 2008 - 02:25 AM.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#52    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,813 posts

• Dysfunctional you can fix, ******** can't be.

Posted 15 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

Whangarei on Sep 12 2008, 02:19 PM, said:

I very much agree with this.  As much as I'm not judging the daughter,  I've heard quite a few things like that her son was involved with drugs and that's why they ushered him into the army.  If she can't keep her house in order that says a great deal about her character. And yes I would say the same thing about her husband if he was running for office.  Additionally it seems to me that she is not quite connecting with her children if she is using them as a platform for her "look I'm sending my son into the war...vote for me" and "I believe in the right to life....look how I'm encouraging my 17 year old daughter to get married..........." "Look my son has downs syndrome.......all you parents of special needs kids will have a friend in the white house............vote for me"   That line especially bugged me.   Its almost as if she's pimping her kids.   Doesn't bode well as a reflection of her character.

gosh I have also heard all the rumors myself
..i don't know how much is factual or not..but it seems somethings is  going on and perhaps needs her attention....

she has said that she farmed( maybe kicked out)  out her kids the two oldest....... she didn't say why...its a very common practice to put a boy in the military to 'straighten' him up....

i also agree when you are running for  office (public) who you are  in the most dynamic important role of your life ( guiding a family) does speak of your leadership abilitys.IMO

Edited by Tangerine Sheri, 15 September 2008 - 04:00 PM.

#53    Aztec Warrior

Aztec Warrior

Ancient Order of Hibernians Grand Master

• 3,339 posts

• A neoconservative is a "liberal mugged by reality," one who became more conservative after seeing the results of liberal policies.Iriving Kristol

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:09 PM

284dan on Sep 12 2008, 06:51 PM, said:

Glenn Beck, like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity, is a moron hell bent on keeping this country and it's citizens beaten down. He is involved and financially supported by the Bush family.

Please ask Mr Beck to explain these images of a 16 year old Bristol Palin boozing it up with other underage kids. I wont even bother asking who's parent supplied the liquor:

Fact: Kids go to parties and sometimes they drink and sometimes they have sex.

Prove your point with some evidence that Glen Beck is "hell bent on keeping the country down, beating up the citizenry and is financially supported by the Bush family."

You can't because either you made that smear up, or some hate-filled Liberal told you that.

Posted ImageBlurring and Stirring the truth and the lies

So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

#54    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:30 PM

Tangerine Sheri on Sep 12 2008, 05:53 PM, said:

any baby is a gift regardless IMO.....

But only if itís not a daughter of the woman who is running for V.P on a Republican ticket! Right?

But since she is Republican, then itís the mothers fault and she should have tracked her daughters every move to insure she wasnít having sex.

If she was a democrat she would have just had her daughter get an abortion and cover up her daughterís teen pregnancy to prevent a "scandal" while she is running for office. But knowing that her daughter made a mistake, and it could hurt her political credibility, she still supported her daughter. To me that says a lot about her character. She could have been a hypocrite and made her daughter abort the baby for the good of her image, but she didnít.

I bet Obama or Hillary would have aborted it in a heartbeat if it was their daughter.  

I wish I could be as cool as you...and say the things you do

#55    rideron

rideron

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 286 posts

Posted 15 September 2008 - 04:43 PM

Of course, Sho Sho, Obama has already said he would not want his daughters 'punished with a baby" .

#56    Startraveler

Startraveler

Fleet Captain

• 4,513 posts

• Knowledge Brings Fear.

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:00 PM

I bet Obama or Hillary would have aborted it in a heartbeat if it was their daughter.

Source?

Of course, Sho Sho, Obama has already said he would not want his daughters 'punished with a baby" .

Source?

#57    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 21,813 posts

• Dysfunctional you can fix, ******** can't be.

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:15 PM

[quote name='Sho_Sho' date='Sep 15 2008, 09:30 AM' post='2497364']
But only if it's not a daughter of the woman who is running for V.P on a Republican ticket! Right?

But since she is Republican, then it's the mothers fault and she should have tracked her daughters every move to insure she wasn't having sex.

If she was a democrat she would have just had her daughter get an abortion and cover up her daughter's teen pregnancy to prevent a "scandal" while she is running for office. But knowing that her daughter made a mistake, and it could hurt her political credibility, she still supported her daughter. To me that says a lot about her character. She could have been a hypocrite and made her daughter abort the baby for the good of her image, but she didn't.

/quote]

Lots of folks are pro choice and do not or never would  abort....

many use every precaution to avoid ever having to  be in this situation be it with  education or communication.........I was taught that  the care and commitment it requires to bring a child into this life is never to be taken lightly or downplayed as in thinking  any ole 17 year old is mature and equipped to handle this.........actually you'd be amazed at how many well adjusted teens would say they  are not ready to have a child at 17.... I would  find a child to be naive  and immature if it said it was no big deal to be a mom at 17  and a parent who  said this  would  concern me.....

i did not drink and do  drugs because this is what all teens do, I was always encouraged to think things through and get adult guidance no matter what it was....... it si an error to say  all teens do  drugs  or want  too....

One of the biggest errors parents make is thinking that the teenager is all grown up therefore  needs no guidance, this time of life is imperative because  if you aren't guiding them their peers will be and any peer is only as mature as the one who has been parenting them.....

when  we ourselves parent  in la la land we see behaviors in our kids that  reflect this awareness...

as guides we are paying very close attention as our children learn to manage their  freedoms and guide and advise every step of the  way because  we have nurtured a relationship with them from birth  that is one of respect  and trust and clear that the one guiding   is wise and mature for a reason..... thumbsup.gif

Edited by Tangerine Sheri, 15 September 2008 - 05:20 PM.

#58    LogicalPiccolo

LogicalPiccolo

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 675 posts

• Hey you! YEAH YOU! Stop looking at my piccolo!

Posted 15 September 2008 - 05:19 PM

Startraveler on Sep 15 2008, 10:00 AM, said:

Source?

Source?

Here's the source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzmly28Bmg

About Obama saying he wouldn't want his daughter punished with a pregnancy. Notabout Obama or Hillary having their daughter have an abortion.

I was actually watching when he said this, but I figured "I SAW him say it on TV!" wasn't a good enough source. I found the snippet tongue.gif

Edited to add: Let me know if it's not clear...I have no sound on my work computer, I had to trust the title that was listed. LOL.

Edited by LogicalPiccolo, 15 September 2008 - 05:22 PM.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain

#59    Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Waxing Poetic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,828 posts

• 1000% Libertarian...

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:26 AM

Interesting article on the bias that is obvious: Yep..It's true..

The New York Times, to cite one such entity, has totally discarded any notion of being objective about this race. On Sunday, the Times ran a story about Mrs. Palin's tenure as mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, headlined, "Once Elected, Palin Hired Friends and Lashed Foes." Stop the presses. Certainly no other politician has done any such thing.

The Times story says, "Throughout her political career, she has pursued vendettas, fired officials who crossed her and sometimes blurred the line between government and personal grievance, according to a review of public records and interviews with 60 Republican and Democratic legislators and local officials."

Even so, the report from Wasilla concedes Mrs. Palin has done a lot of good things as well and has "many supporters." Well, yeah, judging from her well-noted high approval ratings among Alaskans.

Edited by Pinky Floyd, 17 September 2008 - 09:29 AM.

Total American Isolationism Now
Complete and across the board. Over the next fifty years, America needs to develop energy independence
and terminate any and all relations with most all countries not on the North American Continent.
Forever...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users