Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Calling all photoshop7 expert

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    fulltimekiller

fulltimekiller

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 08:21 AM

i used photshop element at school so i bascally know everything but i have photoshop7 at home when i cut and paste and image to another image and the cut and paste image is too big i want to resize the pasted image how can i do that in photoshop7?

#2    doomgirl

doomgirl

Government Agent

• 3,323 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 02:12 PM

Open the image you want to resize then select Edit, Transform and then Scale, if the scaling area is larger then the actual image press Ctrl + ), this will make the image fit to the screen, then press, Ctrl minus a few times, this will shrink the image, but not the windows size, then try scaling again

Spaceflight News - UM's Sister Site - Join Us

It ain't fittin'... it ain't fittin'. It jes' ain't fittin'... It ain't fittin'
Do I look like a freakin' people person?
All Things Wrestling Forum
Arts, Crafts N Gardens Forum

Computer Support Forum
Amby's Forum
Panda.org - WWF
Posted Image

#3    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,963 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 03:59 PM

If the cut and paste image is at a different resolution than the file your pasting it into, it will show up at a different physical size.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#4    fulltimekiller

fulltimekiller

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 18 March 2004 - 09:38 AM

ok thanks it worked but i think ps7 is not that user friendly as photoshop element

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users