Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Palin email hacking case

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

"Shocking new revelations in the Palin email hacking case are currently breaking. The lone guman angle looks to be panning out. As best as I can sift the information currently, a single user has been identified as the target of the investigation: the son of a Democratic member of the Tennessee House, Rep. Mike Kernell!"
SOURCE

It seems like the liberals will do anything to attack Palin

#2    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:07 AM

Look for felony charges to be levied on the hacker.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#3    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:29 AM

Yes, he should be charged. However, if the emails are on the internet, I want to read them.  devil.gif

#4    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:39 AM

BlindMessiah on Sep 19 2008, 02:29 AM, said:

Yes, he should be charged. However, if the emails are on the internet, I want to read them.  devil.gif

No you cant read them

Lord have mercy on your soul!

#5    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:02 AM

Caesar on Sep 19 2008, 07:39 AM, said:

No you cant read them

I can't read them? Says who? They're all over the internet right?

Lord have mercy on your soul!

I'm getting sick of you posting this in reply to all of my posts. If you have a problem with me, take it up with me, don't appeal to god.

#6    IrishAidan07

IrishAidan07

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

• If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:05 AM

Rubbish. No different than all the BS fear mongering you get from the Republican Party. Or, by God, that despicable T.V. commercial levied in Tenn. when Ford was running for senate. They all do it. Awful methods are used by both sides.

Do I think the kid should be charged?

Yeah. Drop the charges to a high court misdemeanor and give him a slap on the wrist.

Edited by IrishAidan, 19 September 2008 - 07:07 AM.

"There is not a Liberal America, a Conservative America, a Red America or Blue America, there is the United States of America." ~ Barack Obama

Posted Image

~~Irish~~

#7    Caesar

Caesar

Alien Abducter

• 4,623 posts

• Semper Fidelis

Posted 19 September 2008 - 07:18 AM

IrishAidan on Sep 19 2008, 03:05 AM, said:

Rubbish. No different than all the BS fear mongering you get from the Republican Party. Or, by God, that despicable T.V. commercial levied in Tenn. when Ford was running for senate. They all do it. Awful methods are used by both sides.

Do I think the kid should be charged?

Yeah. Drop the charges to a high court misdemeanor and give him a slap on the wrist.

I bet if it was a Republican we would have congressional investigations. its a serious crime stealing people identity.

#8    churchanddestroy

churchanddestroy

Secretary of No State

• 3,088 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 10:27 AM

Caesar on Sep 19 2008, 01:06 AM, said:

"Shocking new revelations in the Palin email hacking case are currently breaking. The lone guman angle looks to be panning out. As best as I can sift the information currently, a single user has been identified as the target of the investigation: the son of a Democratic member of the Tennessee House, Rep. Mike Kernell!"
SOURCE

I don't know about you guys, but I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. From what I heard her e-mails contained nothing of importance. Furthermore, shes obviously not that intelligent if she made a yahoo account which has pretty easy to guess security questions. The guy who did it said that her security question was something like "where did you meet your spouse" and all he had to do was a 15 minute search on the internet and he had access to her e-mail account. Its been all over 4chan for a while and Bill O'Reilly did a fun (as par usual) segment on how 'despicable' that kid is.

When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.

#9    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

♔ Queen

• 8,481 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 12:27 PM

Yeah. I heard about this on The O'Reilly Factor two days ago. He was angry though.

He also was going to do a follow-up thing last night. And he did, apparently the hecker will get nailed. And put in jail for hecking. Good. But the website won't. O'Reilly wants the website nailed too. :/

Edited by MoonPrincess, 19 September 2008 - 12:28 PM.

#10    __Kratos__

__Kratos__

-Staring-

• 25,876 posts

• As darkness falls, night unfolds ebony wings to wrap the world in it's dark embrace.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 01:56 PM

They fooled yahoo into providing them with a new password because they guessed her safety question and the rest of the info needed can be found right on wiki (birth date and zip code).

E-mails aren't that interesting anyways.

Edited by __Kratos__, 19 September 2008 - 01:57 PM.

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." ~Philip K. Dick

"Passion, peace. Strength, knowledge. Power, serenity. Victory, harmony. Freedom, the Force." ~Ashara Zavros

#11    Startraveler

Startraveler

Fleet Captain

• 4,534 posts

• Knowledge Brings Fear.

Posted 19 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

E-mails aren't that interesting anyways.

They can be if you use your Yahoo account to do state business.

#12    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 03:59 PM

Caesar on Sep 19 2008, 07:18 AM, said:

I bet if it was a Republican we would have congressional investigations. its a serious crime stealing people identity.

Yup, we will have subpoena of a Bush cabinet member to investigate an ACCUSATION that Bush is behind it all.

#13    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:15 PM

Startraveler on Sep 19 2008, 10:16 AM, said:

Which is what Anonymous hope since they know so many Democrats have gotten into hot water for doing just that.

But Palin did not. She did nothing wrong.

You might as well say if she stole a car its a crime.
If she burned someone's house down its a crime.
If she murdered someone its a crime.

Although with all of the wild lies that are coming out of the Obama Camp, I would not be at all surprised to see any of these "what if she mightas" come up next.

Posted Image

#14    churchanddestroy

churchanddestroy

Secretary of No State

• 3,088 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 04:31 PM

Bella-Angelique on Sep 19 2008, 11:15 AM, said:

Which is what Anonymous hope since they know so many Democrats have gotten into hot water for doing just that.

But Palin did not. She did nothing wrong.

You might as well say if she stole a car its a crime.
If she burned someone's house down its a crime.
If she murdered someone its a crime.

Although with all of the wild lies that are coming out of the Obama Camp, I would not be at all surprised to see any of these "what if she mightas" come up next.

Unfortunately, being stupid isn't a crime, yet. What was she thinking when she made a Yahoo account?

When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.

#15    Sho_Sho

Sho_Sho

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:04 PM

churchanddestroy on Sep 19 2008, 04:31 PM, said:

Unfortunately, being stupid isn't a crime, yet. What was she thinking when she made a Yahoo account?

She was thinking that no one would be as low down and dishonest as to break into her email account. But she was greatly mistaken; she of all people should know liberals will stop at NOTHING to find ANY dirt on her, because they would do anything to get Obama in to office.

They are just mad that they didnít find any scandalous material in the email.

I bet they are even digging through her trash once she puts it to the curb.

I can just imagine the outrage that would be happening if it was Obamaís email that was hacked. There would be a congressional hearing and someone in jail by now.

I wish I could be as cool as you...and say the things you do

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users