Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Palin on TV

• Please log in to reply
214 replies to this topic

#211    SilverCougar

SilverCougar

All hail the gods of Rum

• 10,873 posts

• The origonal Damneddirtytreehugging-
    paganhippiewerecougarrum pirate.

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:35 PM

He dunno me.. I dunno him.  He has no clue.

Doctor_Strangelove: If only I lived in a world with no risk of piss tests. Then I could just sit here and
watch videos on angelfish and become one with nature.

#212    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:12 AM

rideron on Sep 29 2008, 03:34 PM, said:

Absurd am I Pendora?

OK, tell me what cities you or others on UM have been Mayor of and what states you or others here on UM were elected Governor of and I will apologize.

Otherwise, please recognize the indisputable truth that Palin has accomplished more than YOU ever will, and go placate yourself on November 4th with your miserable little vote for your messiah Obama...

Have a nice day.

Quantify "accomplished more than you ever will"...give it a number, or a grade...

I can assure you that I have saved more lives than she ever has, so in that respect she cant hold a candle to what I have done in my career. A small town mayor is not a big deal, and the gov of alaska isnt as big as you make it...

You are trying to compare a known quantity (palins career) to everyone here, which is an unknown. You throw out the assumption that she has done more than everyone here, when you have no idea who everyone here is, which leads me to believe you are so irrational about her that you jump to incorrect conclusions.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#213    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:47 AM

If anyone said Hilary was just a power hungry bee-atch that married and slept her way into political life they'd be tarred and feathered.

But it's ok to call Palin an airhead.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#214    BlindMessiah

BlindMessiah

Telekinetic

• 7,066 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 02:16 AM

MasterPo on Sep 30 2008, 01:47 AM, said:

If anyone said Hilary was just a power hungry bee-atch that married and slept her way into political life they'd be tarred and feathered.

But it's ok to call Palin an airhead.

Hillary Clinton is a power hungry bee-atch. I'll be waiting for the tar.

#215    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,176 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 30 September 2008 - 03:44 AM

I can assure you that Couric makes more money than Palin does.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users