Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are the Terrorists winning?

SQLserver

Hello-

I was just thinking:

Have the Islamic terrorists already won the war?

First, remember that the ULTIMATE goal of terrorism is to control people using fear.

If you ask me, the terrorists are definitely winning this war.

Let's take a look at what's happened in the past 7 years.

1. The economy has plummeted.

2. We've lost thousands of young men in a war.

3. Osama Bin Laden is still alive, and Al Qaeda is still strong.

4. The government is billions of dollars in debt, which we may never recover from.

5. Radical Christian extremism is on the rise faster then ever in our country.

6. Hatred and Racism(especially towards Muslims) is on the rise in our country.

7. Habius Corpus has been suspended.

8. Cruel torture methods are now in use.

9. Americans have lost the right to privacy because of phone tapping.

10. Negative feelings towards America have spread throughout the world.

It has just been getting worse and worse.

The thing is, Islamic terrorists have 2 goals:

A. Cripple America.

B. Make this a ChristoFascist vs IslamoFascist war.

THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE THE "BAD GUYS", of course. That is incredibly important to understand.

Islamic terrorists do NOT want this to be:

Democratic, rational, do-good, honorable America vs Islamic Terrorists.

They want this to be:

Christian Terrorists vs Islamic Terrorists.

That is a war they fight, get support for, and ultimately win.

And they've done a darn good job of doing it.

We need to immediately make sure that everyone knows that we have the moral highground in this war.

We need to IMMEDIATELY stop acting like the terrorists that the IslamoFasicsts want us to be.

Cheers,

SQLserver

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SQLserver

• Aztec Warrior

• MasterPo

• InHuman

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you put this in the Presidential forum section when it should be in the Current Event section? Maybe some Mod can straighten this out.

Edited by Aztec Warrior

Why did you put this in the Presidential forum section when it should be in the Current Event section. Maybe some Mod can straighten this out.

Because I believe this issue pertains to the election, and US politics more then any other of the forums. It isn't really a current event, though.

I'd also like to add that I wouldn't be surprised at all if a major terrorist strike happens a few weeks before the election. It will basically mean a total Republican landslide in many states, and definitely a McCain victory for the presidency. Perhaps even the real end of the Democratic party.

Which is, of course, exactly what terrorists would like; with Republicans firmly in place, America will become easier to manipulate, tear down, and destroy.

Cheers,

SQLserver

Because I believe this issue pertains to the election, and US politics more then any other of the forums. It isn't really a current event, though.

I'd also like to add that I wouldn't be surprised at all if a major terrorist strike happens a few weeks before the election. It will basically mean a total Republican landslide in many states, and definitely a McCain victory for the presidency. Perhaps even the real end of the Democratic party.

Which is, of course, exactly what terrorists would like; with Republicans firmly in place, America will become easier to manipulate, tear down, and destroy.

Cheers,

SQLserver

Then why didn't you state any of the above in your initial thread?

Why would any terrorist strike before the election, especially if they want Obama to win? How can terrorist manipulate, tear down and destroy America? In fact, the opposite occured post 9/11 with US Defense spending way up and US Armed Forces occupying two new ME nations.

Then why didn't you state any of the above in your initial thread?

Why would any terrorist strike before the election, especially if they want Obama to win? How can terrorist manipulate, tear down and destroy America? In fact, the opposite occured post 9/11 with US Defense spending way up and US Armed Forces occupying two new ME nations.

How do you know who the terrorist want to win?

Sorry dude, you COMPLETELY missed the point.

I'll address your first question.

I never stated that terrorists would want Obama to win; It seems obvious they'd want the exact opposite!

Obama's a RATIONAL thinking person that would sit down with ME leaders and talk it out. He'd reverse all the damage done to the US's reputation, economy, and standings.

Not to mention he'd strictly oppose any ChristoFascist bills to come his way.

There's no way terrorists want him in the white house!

Let me restate myself:

Terrorists have 2 goals:

A. To cripple America.

B. To make this a "ChristoFascist vs IslamoFascist" war.

Terrorists DO NOT want this to be a "right vs wrong" war. They do not want America to have the moral high ground, and the support of the rest of the war.

They want this to be a crazy extremists vs crazy extremist war.

Thus, they've done everything in their power to bring America down to their level, to make it an EvE war.

A landslide Republican victory will only support that.

On to question 2.

How can terrorist manipulate, tear down and destroy America?

Look what 9/11, and several other attacks did to us!

A few terrorist attacks, and BOOM, now we ourselves are barely a few notches above terrorism, we are hated across the world, and our economy is screwed.

Again, Aztec Warrior, you do NOT seem to comprehend the goal of terrorism.

The definition of terrorism is to manipulate through fear, and that's precisely what they've done.

In fact, the opposite occured post 9/11 with US Defense spending way up and US Armed Forces occupying two new ME nations

Honesly, READ THE OP!

You don't understand at all, do you? Terrorists WANT the US Defense spendings to be "way up". They WANT US Armed forces to occupy as many countries in the middle east as possible!

All of these methods of fighting terrorism have all but destroyed America, and it is only getting worse!

-SQLserver

The fact I'm ****ting myself right NOW is proof that yes, they are winning. (altho it ain't over, its jst halftime..)

jk.

Good thread tho.

Edited by InHuman

(altho it ain't over, its jst halftime..)

You raised a good point here. It is possible for America to turn its back on ChristoFascism and the path Islamo terrorists(and Christian terrorists, of course) want us to go down.

Because, of course, it is important to understand that this is just about the only thing the ChristoFascists and IslamoFascists agree on. They both want this war.

Cheers,

SQLserver

How do you know who the terrorist want to win?

If McCain continues the Bush policies (as he probably would), would you rather have a candidate who continues kicking your arsis? Or one who promises to bring the troops back ASAP and then sit down and talk?

Perception.

Edited by MasterPo

If McCain continues the Bush policies (as he probably would), would you rather have a candidate who continues kicking your arsis? Or one who promises to bring the troops back ASAP and then sit down and talk?

Perception.

You're right. A case could be made for both.

But if Mccain keeps the uneasy relationship with countries in the ME, then it'll just add fuel to the fire every time a air strike hits someone.

This is a rhetorical question right? Of course I want the troops home asap and sit down and talk with countries and Bush would not. In case you have been living under a rock, the Iraq war is EXTREMELY unpopular and a majority want it OVER.

This is a rhetorical question right? Of course I want the troops home asap and sit down and talk with countries and Bush would not. In case you have been living under a rock, the Iraq war is EXTREMELY unpopular and a majority want it OVER.

Just cuz they want it over doesn't mean it will be. You leave when its safe enough that it wont make things worse for everyone involved. (more threats to you, more rifts between the Iraqi's themselves)..

Sorry dude, you COMPLETELY missed the point.

I'll address your first question.

I never stated that terrorists would want Obama to win; It seems obvious they'd want the exact opposite!

Obama's a RATIONAL thinking person that would sit down with ME leaders and talk it out. He'd reverse all the damage done to the US's reputation, economy, and standings.

Not to mention he'd strictly oppose any ChristoFascist bills to come his way.

There's no way terrorists want him in the white house!

Let me restate myself:

Terrorists have 2 goals:

A. To cripple America.

B. To make this a "ChristoFascist vs IslamoFascist" war.

Terrorists DO NOT want this to be a "right vs wrong" war. They do not want America to have the moral high ground, and the support of the rest of the war.

They want this to be a crazy extremists vs crazy extremist war.

Thus, they've done everything in their power to bring America down to their level, to make it an EvE war.

A landslide Republican victory will only support that.

On to question 2.

Look what 9/11, and several other attacks did to us!

A few terrorist attacks, and BOOM, now we ourselves are barely a few notches above terrorism, we are hated across the world, and our economy is screwed.

Again, Aztec Warrior, you do NOT seem to comprehend the goal of terrorism.

The definition of terrorism is to manipulate through fear, and that's precisely what they've done.

Honesly, READ THE OP!

You don't understand at all, do you? Terrorists WANT the US Defense spendings to be "way up". They WANT US Armed forces to occupy as many countries in the middle east as possible!

All of these methods of fighting terrorism have all but destroyed America, and it is only getting worse!

-SQLserver

Firstly, I disagree with every one of your ten points you listed in your opening thread. Secondly, I disagree with your linkage/analysis to the current Presidential campaign. Therefore, I don't have any further comments on that particularly silly list of partisan rantings.

That does not mean I don't comprehend what terrorism is. Terrorist's use terrorism as a means to an end. Their goal is not terrorism in and of itself.

As for which terrorist group supports Obama. Hamas has stated "actually we like Obama and hopes he wins the election." Also, the FARC has voiced support for Obama. Then we have Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group who states, "Of course Americans should vote Democrat." Muhammad Saadi, a senior leader of Islamic Jihad in the northern West Bank town of Jenin, said the Democrats' talk of withdrawal from Iraq makes him feel "proud."

Islamic Jihad's Saadi, laughing, stated, "There is no chance that the resistance (in Iraq) will stop." He said an American withdrawal from Iraq would "prove the resistance is the most important tool and that this tool works. The victory of the Iraqi revolution will mark an important step in the history of the region and in the attitude regarding the United States."

Jihad Jaara said an American withdrawal (from Iraq) would "mark the beginning of the collapse of this tyrant empire (America). Therefore, a victory in Iraq would be a greater defeat for America than in Vietnam."

So, these quotes don't support any of your hypothesizes. The terrorist want US out of the ME. Next time, instead of attempting to attack me by saying "Again, Aztec Warrior, you do NOT seem to comprehend the goal of terrorism," maybe you should do a little research first.

Firstly, I disagree with every one of your ten points you listed in your opening thread. Secondly, I disagree with your linkage/analysis to the current Presidential campaign. Therefore, I don't have any further comments on that particularly silly list of partisan rantings.

That does not mean I don't comprehend what terrorism is. Terrorist's use terrorism as a means to an end. Their goal is not terrorism in and of itself.

As for which terrorist group supports Obama. Hamas has stated "actually we like Obama and hopes he wins the election." Also, the FARC has voiced support for Obama. Then we have Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group who states, "Of course Americans should vote Democrat." Muhammad Saadi, a senior leader of Islamic Jihad in the northern West Bank town of Jenin, said the Democrats' talk of withdrawal from Iraq makes him feel "proud."

Islamic Jihad's Saadi, laughing, stated, "There is no chance that the resistance (in Iraq) will stop." He said an American withdrawal from Iraq would "prove the resistance is the most important tool and that this tool works. The victory of the Iraqi revolution will mark an important step in the history of the region and in the attitude regarding the United States."

Jihad Jaara said an American withdrawal (from Iraq) would "mark the beginning of the collapse of this tyrant empire (America). Therefore, a victory in Iraq would be a greater defeat for America than in Vietnam."

So, these quotes don't support any of your hypothesizes. The terrorist want US out of the ME. Next time, instead of attempting to attack me by saying "Again, Aztec Warrior, you do NOT seem to comprehend the goal of terrorism," maybe you should do a little research first.

Not claiming I agree with him, but he's saying they're doing this because they want a republican in office and they're using reverse psychology on us. Personally, I don't think they're that smart.

I think, first, its important to understand what drives an individual to commit a terrorist act , til then can a judgement be

put forth as to if they or we are winning a battle such as "the War on Terrorism".

.. its like the occupation in Iraq and Afghanistan.... they are not wars.... they cannot be won or lost.....

You're right. A case could be made for both.

But if Mccain keeps the uneasy relationship with countries in the ME, then it'll just add fuel to the fire every time a air strike hits someone.

Please try to grasp this:

No matter wha the middle east was never ever going to be a pals. Probably the closest thing to a "pal" is Israel and if you know the history there has been a lot of conflict there too (Israeli planes even attacked a U.S. military ship back in the 70's).

It's a myth that American made the middle east or muslims made at us. They always were, just now they are gunning for us on Main Street U.S.A.

Please tell me at what point in WW2 could we have brought all our troops home from Europe or the Pacific and sat down and talked with Hitler or Japan, and still won the war and totally erraticated the Nazis and Imperialists?

Germany only surrendered after Hitler was dead and the Russians were in the streets of Berlin.

Japan only offered to surrender after we showed we could level their cities with a single bomb.

The only thing 'talk' has ever accomplished with an agressor is buy time for the agressor to arm up to attack you. See the period between WWI and WWII.