Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are the Terrorists winning?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:04 AM

InHuman on Sep 27 2008, 10:08 PM, said:

You're right. A case could be made for both.

But if Mccain keeps the uneasy relationship with countries in the ME, then it'll just add fuel to the fire every time a air strike hits someone.

Please try to grasp this:

No matter wha the middle east was never ever going to be a pals. Probably the closest thing to a "pal" is Israel and if you know the history there has been a lot of conflict there too (Israeli planes even attacked a U.S. military ship back in the 70's).

It's a myth that American made the middle east or muslims made at us. They always were, just now they are gunning for us on Main Street U.S.A.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#17    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 29 September 2008 - 03:07 AM

ninjadude on Sep 27 2008, 11:34 PM, said:

This is a rhetorical question right? Of course I want the troops home asap and sit down and talk with countries and Bush would not. In case you have been living under a rock, the Iraq war is EXTREMELY unpopular and a majority want it OVER.

Please tell me at what point in WW2 could we have brought all our troops home from Europe or the Pacific and sat down and talked with Hitler or Japan, and still won the war and totally erraticated the Nazis and Imperialists?

Germany only surrendered after Hitler was dead and the Russians were in the streets of Berlin.
Japan only offered to surrender after we showed we could level their cities with a single bomb.

The only thing 'talk' has ever accomplished with an agressor is buy time for the agressor to arm up to attack you. See the period between WWI and WWII.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users