Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Increase your astral projection skills [merged]


  • Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#16    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:54 AM

Oh, I just realised something...
I know you sya not to do AP at night, but I a teen, very busy, night the only time I have to try AP and other stuff like PSI...Anyways(oh I still have the cold, worse now, so I haven't tried it, I will once I get better), It gets really cold in my room, so I have A LOT of blankets on me, and they really heavy and weigh me down, but would that possible effect AP...By maybe making harder for me to lose awarness of my physical body because of all the weight...Just wondering...


Thanks!

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#17    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:27 AM

I normally never really had any problem with blankets and astral projection, but I prefer to use something thin and light just because its more comfortable and doesn't disturb the physical senses so much.

Regarding your time, you can do method 1:

Quote

1. -Wake up, Get up, and go back to bed:

This means, you should put your alarm clock to wake you a bit earlier than normal, lets say 6 hours of sleep and then make your alarm clock wake you up. Then, get up from bed, and do something for 30 min to 1 hour to get yourself awake - it is STRONGLY helpful if you spent this time with reading some books or other material about astral projection as this will affect your subcounscious mind to make it easier for you to astral project.

In any case, after 30min to 1 hour, go back to bed, and do any astral projection method and you may find that it is much easier to get into the state of mind needed and then project from there.


Of course, you can combine stuff from the other methods and blend it into this exercise - and remember your diaries.

Best of luck!

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#18    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:44 AM

Thanks
the only problem is I have school
So if I wake up and go back to bed I have nothing to wake me up again..

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#19    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:02 AM

All you need to do is to put the alarm clock back on normal time before going back to bed of course.. and you're set.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#20    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:29 PM

Well as I see a lot of people asking astral projection related questions that has already been answered in this thread, as well as other questions related to the astral, I thought I could bump this thread back up a bit so people who have questions regarding the astral can read through this and perhaps get some of their questions answered through what is already written here, or ask new questions in this thread to anything related to the astral and how to improve astral projection skills, what to experience and expect, and so on, instead of having tons of threads basically asking the same questions over and over.

So anyone interested in the astral, and have any questions or experiences related to this, including sleep paralysis as this is related to the astral, feel feel to ask your questions and tell your experiences here, specially if you have tips and tricks and information that might be helpful to those others trying to experiment with these things.

Thanks all and best wishes of luck to everyone!

-Edward Alexander

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#21    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 195 posts
  • Joined:05 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Cheshire, England

  • Super Duper effort there, pal.

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:51 PM

Hi thanks for making this topic it looks really helpful and very logical (well, as logical as one would think astral projection can be!)  Whenever i try and astral project, and i don't really use a method, i just lie there, and wait, doesn't get me very far though so i don't recommend it.  Anyway, i think i'm doing it, and i can feel it and see things and i imagine things, but i can't hear it, and i know i'm still in my body as i have a very vivid imagination and always know when i'm imagining something, it's as if i can still feel myself in my own head...i suppose it's like dictation, i expect something that pops into my head to be astral projection, when i highly doubt it.  Any tips to overcome that?

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S.  For the magick ritual, does it matter if you are not a christian?  Only i'd feel a bit of a two face if i was saying all this stuff about god and the power and the glory and not believe in it...

You'll give your love to me, for love is blind.

The phantom of the opera is now, your mastermind

#22    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 22 February 2008 - 05:35 AM

First question first.

Actually, just lying there and waiting for it to happen is what is most useful for many, myself included in many cases at least. But, feel free to try out any other of my suggestions in the main thread, as they will all increase your astral abilities, practice regularly , and you WILL get there!!

For the last part about God. I'm not really a "christian" myself, I just believe in a higher force of creation simply because all I have experienced and seen seems to suggest this is the case. I do not like to call God for "him" but raher "it" as I see it as some force, of mental nature, but not as a being as ourselves, or some old man in the clouds with a beard. I'll not dive much into my personal beliefs and ideas about God here though, rather I suggest, if you do not believe in God, then you should ask yourself, why do you believe in a spirit, and out of body experiences, and astral projection, and thus a soul, which by its nature is religious and bonded to christianity and most other religions believing in a God?

In any case, regarding the rituals, if you really do NOT believ in even the possibiity of a God (something I find strange if you believe in astral projection, spirits, angels etc) then simply replace the godnames and etc with other words that feel more comfortable with you.

For example, when doing the ritual, instead of calling upon YHWH (YudHeVahHeh) you may call upon "Protection", and for the others "Guidance" , "Love", "Insights" and so on, so it realy got nothing to do with god's or spirituality per se, but rather with yourself and what you expect.

All is about you and what you believe and see as truth, so to be successful, follow your intuition, the gut feeling, what you feel is right.

Then, by times, revelations will come.

Good luck, and if any other questions feel free to ask!

Best wishes
-EA

AngelOfMusic on Feb 21 2008, 09:51 PM, said:

Hi thanks for making this topic it looks really helpful and very logical (well, as logical as one would think astral projection can be!)  Whenever i try and astral project, and i don't really use a method, i just lie there, and wait, doesn't get me very far though so i don't recommend it.  Anyway, i think i'm doing it, and i can feel it and see things and i imagine things, but i can't hear it, and i know i'm still in my body as i have a very vivid imagination and always know when i'm imagining something, it's as if i can still feel myself in my own head...i suppose it's like dictation, i expect something that pops into my head to be astral projection, when i highly doubt it.  Any tips to overcome that?

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S.  For the magick ritual, does it matter if you are not a christian?  Only i'd feel a bit of a two face if i was saying all this stuff about god and the power and the glory and not believe in it...



www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#23    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 195 posts
  • Joined:05 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Cheshire, England

  • Super Duper effort there, pal.

Posted 22 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

darkbreed on Feb 22 2008, 05:35 AM, said:

First question first.

Actually, just lying there and waiting for it to happen is what is most useful for many, myself included in many cases at least. But, feel free to try out any other of my suggestions in the main thread, as they will all increase your astral abilities, practice regularly , and you WILL get there!!

For the last part about God. I'm not really a "christian" myself, I just believe in a higher force of creation simply because all I have experienced and seen seems to suggest this is the case. I do not like to call God for "him" but raher "it" as I see it as some force, of mental nature, but not as a being as ourselves, or some old man in the clouds with a beard. I'll not dive much into my personal beliefs and ideas about God here though, rather I suggest, if you do not believe in God, then you should ask yourself, why do you believe in a spirit, and out of body experiences, and astral projection, and thus a soul, which by its nature is religious and bonded to christianity and most other religions believing in a God?

In any case, regarding the rituals, if you really do NOT believ in even the possibiity of a God (something I find strange if you believe in astral projection, spirits, angels etc) then simply replace the godnames and etc with other words that feel more comfortable with you.

For example, when doing the ritual, instead of calling upon YHWH (YudHeVahHeh) you may call upon "Protection", and for the others "Guidance" , "Love", "Insights" and so on, so it realy got nothing to do with god's or spirituality per se, but rather with yourself and what you expect.

All is about you and what you believe and see as truth, so to be successful, follow your intuition, the gut feeling, what you feel is right.

Then, by times, revelations will come.

Good luck, and if any other questions feel free to ask!

Best wishes
-EA


Ok thanks, its not that i don't belive in any God, i just don't like the christian religion in itself, i know there is something out there, the universe is too big and mysterious for there not to be.

And again thanks, you are a life saver!

Best Wishes, AoM xx


You'll give your love to me, for love is blind.

The phantom of the opera is now, your mastermind

#24    Nee_Nuh

Nee_Nuh

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Female

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:45 AM

I'm curious........what actually happens when you astrally project? Do you go to some kind of spiritual world or are you just dreaming? Do you remember everything or just bits and pieces? Can you go anywhere or is it just limited to places you've seen, experienced, or been to before? Also, what kind of experiences have you had yourself(if you don't mind me asking)?

Edited by Nee_Nuh, 28 February 2008 - 08:18 PM.


#25    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 29 February 2008 - 03:10 PM

In an astral projection, you go out of your body, and you are as aware and awake as you are when physically awake and up. The only main difference is that you are obviously separated from your physical body, and no longer bound by physical laws, for example you can pass through solid matter, fly , etc.

You can go anywhere in the world, the universe, other dimensions. But there are some restrictions though as some planes or places may be protected from outside visitors by some sort of energy shield that is hard to get through though not impossible.

I could write a whole book about what experiences I've had (actually I am writing a book about astral projection these days) but to tell a couple things I've visited other planets and seen aliens there, gone to other dimensions, met spirits and other astral beings, traveled around in this physical world while out of body, met my spirit guide, gone to really wonderful astral planes that is filled with beauty and friendly inhabitants and even visited another parallel version of our own world where I actually possessed some other persons body for a couple of days and spent my time in that world for those days in that other persons body.

I wrote about that visit to a parallel world and one of my visits to another planet at my blog http://mindsvision.blogspot.net just scroll down there somewhere.

Peace.

Nee_Nuh on Feb 28 2008, 02:45 AM, said:

I'm curious........what actually happens when you astrally project? Do you go to some kind of spiritual world or are you just dreaming? Do you remember everything or just bits and pieces? Can you go anywhere or is it just limited to places you've seen, experienced, or been to before? Also, what kind of experiences have you had yourself(if you don't mind me asking)?



www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#26    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 29 February 2008 - 09:26 PM

darkbreed on Feb 29 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

In an astral projection, you go out of your body, and you are as aware and awake as you are when physically awake and up. The only main difference is that you are obviously separated from your physical body, and no longer bound by physical laws, for example you can pass through solid matter, fly , etc.

You can go anywhere in the world, the universe, other dimensions. But there are some restrictions though as some planes or places may be protected from outside visitors by some sort of energy shield that is hard to get through though not impossible.

I could write a whole book about what experiences I've had (actually I am writing a book about astral projection these days) but to tell a couple things I've visited other planets and seen aliens there, gone to other dimensions, met spirits and other astral beings, traveled around in this physical world while out of body, met my spirit guide, gone to really wonderful astral planes that is filled with beauty and friendly inhabitants and even visited another parallel version of our own world where I actually possessed some other persons body for a couple of days and spent my time in that world for those days in that other persons body.

I wrote about that visit to a parallel world and one of my visits to another planet at my blog http://mindsvision.blogspot.net just scroll down there somewhere.

Peace.


See! It's experiences like that that drive me to continue trying to Project...Darkbreed, if you ever find time in an AP session, please try to pull me out or soemthing, cause I just want to astral project so bad! Oh, have you ever been to heavan?


"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#27    Nee_Nuh

Nee_Nuh

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Joined:09 Oct 2007
  • Gender:Female

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:00 AM

darkbreed on Feb 29 2008, 10:10 AM, said:

In an astral projection, you go out of your body, and you are as aware and awake as you are when physically awake and up. The only main difference is that you are obviously separated from your physical body, and no longer bound by physical laws, for example you can pass through solid matter, fly , etc.

You can go anywhere in the world, the universe, other dimensions. But there are some restrictions though as some planes or places may be protected from outside visitors by some sort of energy shield that is hard to get through though not impossible.

I could write a whole book about what experiences I've had (actually I am writing a book about astral projection these days) but to tell a couple things I've visited other planets and seen aliens there, gone to other dimensions, met spirits and other astral beings, traveled around in this physical world while out of body, met my spirit guide, gone to really wonderful astral planes that is filled with beauty and friendly inhabitants and even visited another parallel version of our own world where I actually possessed some other persons body for a couple of days and spent my time in that world for those days in that other persons body.

I wrote about that visit to a parallel world and one of my visits to another planet at my blog http://mindsvision.blogspot.net just scroll down there somewhere.

Peace.


That's absolutely INCREDIBLE. Thanks for sharing(and for the link to your blog as well)! grin2.gif



#28    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:05 AM

Have I been to heaven? Well that is a somewhat complex question, as to know the answer to that question I would have to know in some or other way that I was in heaven, if there even is such a thing as "one heaven". It's not like you travel around on earth, knowing your destination will be berlin, or rome, or whatever, so you know where you are. You may just end up somewhere, knowing nothing about where you really are, but just observing the place and perhaps communicate with any inhabitants you stumble over. With that said, I have been to many dimensions/worlds that I would call "heavenly" that is very beautiful, peaceful and harmonic filled with great spirits, and when I asked the spirits in one of these places where I was, I was told I was in the world of the spirits where dead people end up. And this was one of these "heavenly" and very beautiful worlds, I had the pleasure to fly around with a very nice woman there over hills and nature and it was quite an experience.

I dont really carry out requests of astral projecting to people to help them out, and that is for three simple reasons: 1, it's not few people asking me this, 2, I have more interesting things to do the times I project and I try spend my time as good I can on something insightful and 3, it is rather difficult to visit random people you don't know personally and know nothing about, would have to establish a better connection first, get to know you better, and so on.

However, I do help people astral project in other ways, by offering them methods and instructions that can be useful, as well as doing rituals for them to help them get in touch with their own spirit guides and guardian angels so they can help you get out. If you are interested in this PM me and I'll give you more information and add you in my list of people whom I perform these rituals for.

Best wishes for great success!
-Edward Alexander

Heartagram3200 on Feb 29 2008, 09:26 PM, said:

See! It's experiences like that that drive me to continue trying to Project...Darkbreed, if you ever find time in an AP session, please try to pull me out or soemthing, cause I just want to astral project so bad! Oh, have you ever been to heavan?



www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#29    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:35 AM

darkbreed on Feb 29 2008, 08:05 PM, said:

Have I been to heaven? Well that is a somewhat complex question, as to know the answer to that question I would have to know in some or other way that I was in heaven, if there even is such a thing as "one heaven". It's not like you travel around on earth, knowing your destination will be berlin, or rome, or whatever, so you know where you are. You may just end up somewhere, knowing nothing about where you really are, but just observing the place and perhaps communicate with any inhabitants you stumble over. With that said, I have been to many dimensions/worlds that I would call "heavenly" that is very beautiful, peaceful and harmonic filled with great spirits, and when I asked the spirits in one of these places where I was, I was told I was in the world of the spirits where dead people end up. And this was one of these "heavenly" and very beautiful worlds, I had the pleasure to fly around with a very nice woman there over hills and nature and it was quite an experience.

I dont really carry out requests of astral projecting to people to help them out, and that is for three simple reasons: 1, it's not few people asking me this, 2, I have more interesting things to do the times I project and I try spend my time as good I can on something insightful and 3, it is rather difficult to visit random people you don't know personally and know nothing about, would have to establish a better connection first, get to know you better, and so on.

However, I do help people astral project in other ways, by offering them methods and instructions that can be useful, as well as doing rituals for them to help them get in touch with their own spirit guides and guardian angels so they can help you get out. If you are interested in this PM me and I'll give you more information and add you in my list of people whom I perform these rituals for.

Best wishes for great success!
-Edward Alexander



Yea, I understand...Just wanted to try..Lol...

And I'm Christian, so rituals I wouldn't want to be added in rituals that may go against my religion...Sorry, just my personal preference...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#30    darkbreed

darkbreed

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Joined:04 Nov 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Argentina

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:28 AM

Don't worry, the rituals I do are christian in nature as they involve evocation of the arch angels, jesus and God, as well as your own spirit guides and guardian angel.

It's practical Christianity instead of just theoretical so it can't really get more Christian than that original.gif

Anyway as I said, PM me if you're interested in the details etc.

Cheers

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users