Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Increase your astral projection skills [merged]

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#61    i n s o m n i a

i n s o m n i a

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:06 PM

This is very interesting and I can't wait to try it! I have some questions though.

I think that the Wake up, get up and go back to bed method will be most effective for me but
in some periods I have slight insomnia, when I wake up and go out of my bed I won't be able
to fall asleep again, will I still be able to 'travel' with this method?

Also, I sleepwalk! xD
If I succeed with my astral projection is it 100% that I'll not start to sleepwalk? You see I live on the 5th floor
and have allot of open windows in my appartment. o_o

#62    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:52 PM

Insomnia:

Well if you manage to still your mind, that is relax your mind and be serene, it should be quite possible for you to do it insomnia or not. Try some of the exercises suggest in this thread it might help with your insomnia problem as well. Specially the breathing techniques and imagining the golden ball going up and down your body from head to to is useful.

With that said, I never heard of anyone sleep walking while astral projecting, as you leave your physical body while projecting and it is left alone sleeping in its bed, though at the same time I have managed to focus over to my physical body and move it by will from the astral planes, so I can't really guarantee it. I know that lucid dreamers whom sleepwalk often sleepwalk in lucid dreams as well. So, at least close those windows before going to bed. heck you should be doing that already if you suffer from sleep walking!

You can probably stop sleep walking though if you practice astral projection as well as programming your mind and body to stay in the bed while you are sleeping or projecting, maybe you should see a hypnotherapist they can help with problems like these.

-

Also, anyone else who got questions about astral projection etc please read through this (and other) thread first as a lot has already been answered and the same questions keep coming up again and again. If you have some questions about astral projection, feel free to ask it here in this thread which specifically is made with the purpose of helping and assisting people with astral projection, experiences there, how to do it, tips and tricks and so on.

It's a growing thread with lots of good information, and the more people who contribute the better as it is more organized instead of starting yet another "How can I astral project?" type of thread (you can also use the search function and type in "astral projection and you'll be amazed about how much posts there are about this topic already!)

In any case good luck, hope to hear some good experiences back from you all!

-Edward Alexander

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#63    WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:04 PM

MY PROBLEM: WHO AM I ?

I saw a vision about the second coming of CHRIST, since then i have not been FULLY human, my problem now is to know "WHO AM I". Can anyone give me contact of any Christian, like a reverend or prophet. To be sincere my experience is beyond discussion in a forum because i might only get people scared, good that none of you knows me facially anyway.
I need a prophet to explain what i am to do. I have been traveling, seeing, in trance and saw visions from childhood but this VISION OF SECOND COMING OF CHRIST opened a new and completely different action in the spiritually. Believe it or not, since i saw that vision and begged in it (with tears in my eyes) for forgiveness of sins, it has been one spiritual travel, casting out demons, healing the sick or the other in the spirit. But in the physical, i am left with great worries and fear of the unknown. I am from a Christian home but i attend church service once in a year (new year eve).

I see my self going out of my body to heal the sick while i am asleep. People talk of astral travel or whatever it is and discuss it like a normal happenstance but i have not seen any discussion relating to what i experience all the time. It happens when i am lying down or sleeping but recently as if coming into the physical, i might be talking to anyone on the phone and something inside me will begin to unravel the secret of the person on phone while i say it out with my mouth. If anyone sleeps besides me and has some kind of evil power like witchcraft and so on- i am made to see the person in real form like in a trance or so, i see demons that look like dragons and wild lions, they always try to kill or hurt me but something like a shield always stop them from doing so. These demons mostly appear to me when the person beside me is possessed or when something takes me to their gathering- i am usually invisible to some while i am not to some.

I have actually cast out a man from deep waters who comes to sleep with a club girl every night. I went to club and picked the girl, later in the nigh- my eyes were opened to see a man making love to a girl on same bed with me in a hotel room. from the way he looked at me, he could not believe that my eyes were opened to see him; immediately as usual THE SECOND ME shouted (nobody heard in the physical) "I rebuke you in the naaaaaaaaaaaaame of Jesus, in the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow" i found my self repeating it about 7 times while the man became very very uneasy and jumped from the bed spinned round for a while and disappeared, the girl was dreaming that this same man was making love to her from the back. I woke her up and told her what i saw, she started crying that she can't get married because of that man. She called 3 months later and said the man never returned since then. The pastors who have been praying day and night for her needed my attention but i refused to go and avoided the girl. The men that left her are now begging her for marriage.

Sometimes i am taking to the midst of evil gathering who are planning to kill others, they seldom see me or feel me. I really don't know what takes me there, THE SECOND ME acts and feels bold like a MASTER using the name JESUS to rebuke evil and wild creatures, human vampires in the spiritual rem and evil doers while i am asleep. I always find my self saying "i rebuke you in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow". Whatever was there that is negative no matter how big and strong it is either freezes like ice or disappears as it screams.

The so called astral travel people talk about does not seem to relate with what i experience all the time. I have been taken out of my body to heal a 7 year old girl infected with AIDS apparently from the parents. I knew i was sleeping, i was taken to a small village, when i got there i told the occupants that and i quote, "God has sent me here to heal someone among you who is sick, my body is somewhere sleeping don't be afraid", said this SECOND ME in the spiritual travel while i was asleep. A child was then brought to me rapped in a white cloth- something quickly ministered to me that it is aids (i guess she was being prayed for in the physical and i was only used to cure her), laid my hands on her and shedding tears in my eyes while i rub the child’s body. the words i was saying are and i quote, "don't worry child, God has sent me to heal you- dad will take you to the hospital to confirm that you are well. then i prayed for her, i was taken back to my body after that.

To cut this short, Everything i saw in the vision of the second coming of Christ was later shown to me in the bible. I have been taken to 3 different world spiritually, my aunt later showed me book of Jeremiah. I read it and was shocked, just exactly the things i see. The 3 worlds seem to have rank. the first world is just like our normal earth, the second world comprises MASTERS, like people here on earth who have one spiritual power or the other. In the first world, 90% of the people i see cannot see me. In the second world lets say 60% of the people i see cannot see me (it sounds funny, right !! that is why i said i need a prophet or strong Christian to help me out). In the 3rd world, i saw people who WORSHIP God only- i even asked for a talent and a manner-like thing appeared in the sky then i raised my hand up to take it. I chewed it and since then i have been doing things i have never been taught that even graduates in the field cannot do (its private).

I have gone through death process before. I was made to die, feel like the dead and got back to my body. It was like tutorial. Sometimes, i sit i class room and someone is right in the front teaching me the bible.

Well, i need to stop here- i am not an everyday writer though so it might take some time to write again. Please i need contact of any prophet or reverend, thank you. I HARDLY GO TO CHURCH BUT I CAN LOOK ANYONE AND GIVE PRAYERS SECRETLY AND THE PERSON WILL BE HEALED AND WILL NOT WALK UP TO THE PERSON TO SAY ANYTHING BUT I REFUSE TO LET THIS OUT TO THE PUBLIC OR PEOPLE AROUND ME BECAUSE THEY MIGHT LOOK ME AS A STRANGE HUMAN.

I EXPERIENCE THESE THINGS MORE ANYTIME I TRY TO READ BIBLE FREQUENTLY OR ATTEND CHURCH SERVICE, SO I AM NOW SCARED TO DO ANY.

THE SECOND ME WHILE AM ASLEEP IS BOLD, AGILE, FIGHTS DEMONS AND EVIL GATHERING, CALLS THE NAME OF CHRIST AS WEAPON TO CAST OUT AND FREEZE THESE NAGATIVE BEINGS, WEARS A CLOTH OVER THE HEAD LIKE HOODHEAD WHILE HEALING AND TRAVELING SPIRITUALLY.

#64    jcmulli

jcmulli

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

hey

i was just wandering if the feeling of deja-vu occurs because unknowingly you have astral travelled to a place and then in the physical world have seen this place also and that strange sense of familiarity takes hold. Just a thought....

#65    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,046 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:57 AM

Thats a question most of us ask. Who are we? Why are we? Where do we come from, where do we go? What is our purpose. And so on.

The good thing is we can find out these answers, through spiritual practices such as meditation and astral projection etc.

Remember "I am not one, I am many. Call me Legion!" ? That goes for us all really.

We need to look within ourselves, find our core, our true being below all the physically daily matter and ask for it to be revealed. Then it can come. But it can take time, and daily practice for months. Maybe The Inner Guide Meditation is something you should try:
http://www.amazon.com/Inner-Guide-Meditati...y/dp/0877286574

It is true most of us live like two separate individuals (or more!) , one during waking day and one during night sleep. The key is to get control over your "sleeping" self and transcend and go beyond all you ever knew and be able to find the answers you seek through explorations, guardian angels, spirit guides and so on. Perhaps a pas life regression with a certified hypnotherapist could give you some answers that you are looking for.

Maybe your dreams are of some importance to you due to some person you were in a previous live that affected you greatly. There are many answers, thus many possibilities, and they should be explored and looked into and try go to the bottom of the depths to find the REAL you inside the CORE of your true being.

That's the best I can tell you for now.

May the light shine on your path, lead you to the glory of love and God!

-Edward Alexander

WhoAmI? on Aug 9 2008, 11:04 PM, said:

I saw a vision about the second coming of CHRIST, since then i have not been FULLY human, my problem now is to know "WHO AM I". Can anyone give me contact of any Christian, like a reverend or prophet. To be sincere my experience is beyond discussion in a forum because i might only get people scared, good that none of you knows me facially anyway.
I need a prophet to explain what i am to do. I have been traveling, seeing, in trance and saw visions from childhood but this VISION OF SECOND COMING OF CHRIST opened a new and completely different action in the spiritually. Believe it or not, since i saw that vision and begged in it (with tears in my eyes) for forgiveness of sins, it has been one spiritual travel, casting out demons, healing the sick or the other in the spirit. But in the physical, i am left with great worries and fear of the unknown. I am from a Christian home but i attend church service once in a year (new year eve).

I see my self going out of my body to heal the sick while i am asleep. People talk of astral travel or whatever it is and discuss it like a normal happenstance but i have not seen any discussion relating to what i experience all the time. It happens when i am lying down or sleeping but recently as if coming into the physical, i might be talking to anyone on the phone and something inside me will begin to unravel the secret of the person on phone while i say it out with my mouth. If anyone sleeps besides me and has some kind of evil power like witchcraft and so on- i am made to see the person in real form like in a trance or so, i see demons that look like dragons and wild lions, they always try to kill or hurt me but something like a shield always stop them from doing so. These demons mostly appear to me when the person beside me is possessed or when something takes me to their gathering- i am usually invisible to some while i am not to some.

I have actually cast out a man from deep waters who comes to sleep with a club girl every night. I went to club and picked the girl, later in the nigh- my eyes were opened to see a man making love to a girl on same bed with me in a hotel room. from the way he looked at me, he could not believe that my eyes were opened to see him; immediately as usual THE SECOND ME shouted (nobody heard in the physical) "I rebuke you in the naaaaaaaaaaaaame of Jesus, in the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow" i found my self repeating it about 7 times while the man became very very uneasy and jumped from the bed spinned round for a while and disappeared, the girl was dreaming that this same man was making love to her from the back. I woke her up and told her what i saw, she started crying that she can't get married because of that man. She called 3 months later and said the man never returned since then. The pastors who have been praying day and night for her needed my attention but i refused to go and avoided the girl. The men that left her are now begging her for marriage.

Sometimes i am taking to the midst of evil gathering who are planning to kill others, they seldom see me or feel me. I really don't know what takes me there, THE SECOND ME acts and feels bold like a MASTER using the name JESUS to rebuke evil and wild creatures, human vampires in the spiritual rem and evil doers while i am asleep. I always find my self saying "i rebuke you in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus every kneel shall bow". Whatever was there that is negative no matter how big and strong it is either freezes like ice or disappears as it screams.

The so called astral travel people talk about does not seem to relate with what i experience all the time. I have been taken out of my body to heal a 7 year old girl infected with AIDS apparently from the parents. I knew i was sleeping, i was taken to a small village, when i got there i told the occupants that and i quote, "God has sent me here to heal someone among you who is sick, my body is somewhere sleeping don't be afraid", said this SECOND ME in the spiritual travel while i was asleep. A child was then brought to me rapped in a white cloth- something quickly ministered to me that it is aids (i guess she was being prayed for in the physical and i was only used to cure her), laid my hands on her and shedding tears in my eyes while i rub the child’s body. the words i was saying are and i quote, "don't worry child, God has sent me to heal you- dad will take you to the hospital to confirm that you are well. then i prayed for her, i was taken back to my body after that.

To cut this short, Everything i saw in the vision of the second coming of Christ was later shown to me in the bible. I have been taken to 3 different world spiritually, my aunt later showed me book of Jeremiah. I read it and was shocked, just exactly the things i see. The 3 worlds seem to have rank. the first world is just like our normal earth, the second world comprises MASTERS, like people here on earth who have one spiritual power or the other. In the first world, 90% of the people i see cannot see me. In the second world lets say 60% of the people i see cannot see me (it sounds funny, right !! that is why i said i need a prophet or strong Christian to help me out). In the 3rd world, i saw people who WORSHIP God only- i even asked for a talent and a manner-like thing appeared in the sky then i raised my hand up to take it. I chewed it and since then i have been doing things i have never been taught that even graduates in the field cannot do (its private).

I have gone through death process before. I was made to die, feel like the dead and got back to my body. It was like tutorial. Sometimes, i sit i class room and someone is right in the front teaching me the bible.

Well, i need to stop here- i am not an everyday writer though so it might take some time to write again. Please i need contact of any prophet or reverend, thank you. I HARDLY GO TO CHURCH BUT I CAN LOOK ANYONE AND GIVE PRAYERS SECRETLY AND THE PERSON WILL BE HEALED AND WILL NOT WALK UP TO THE PERSON TO SAY ANYTHING BUT I REFUSE TO LET THIS OUT TO THE PUBLIC OR PEOPLE AROUND ME BECAUSE THEY MIGHT LOOK ME AS A STRANGE HUMAN.

I EXPERIENCE THESE THINGS MORE ANYTIME I TRY TO READ BIBLE FREQUENTLY OR ATTEND CHURCH SERVICE, SO I AM NOW SCARED TO DO ANY.

THE SECOND ME WHILE AM ASLEEP IS BOLD, AGILE, FIGHTS DEMONS AND EVIL GATHERING, CALLS THE NAME OF CHRIST AS WEAPON TO CAST OUT AND FREEZE THESE NAGATIVE BEINGS, WEARS A CLOTH OVER THE HEAD LIKE HOODHEAD WHILE HEALING AND TRAVELING SPIRITUALLY.

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America

#66    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,046 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:59 AM

Thats certainly a possibility. I think deja-vu's can be explained by many different factors and causes. Astral projection may be one of them. It certainly sounds plausible.

Regards,
EA

jcmulli on Aug 9 2008, 11:09 PM, said:

hey

i was just wandering if the feeling of deja-vu occurs because unknowingly you have astral travelled to a place and then in the physical world have seen this place also and that strange sense of familiarity takes hold. Just a thought....

#67    WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 06:10 AM

"Deja-vu" is that what you sum it up to. Well, i don't know what terms you all use and how you explain it all but the reason why i said the first world i have been to is like earth is that i see places, homes and streets that i know and see in the physical. I am usually 100% conscious when i drift into the place, i can't get there myself or the other 2 world, it happens naturally.

I am able to decide where to go, who to see and what to do. I can decide to find out secrets of anyone, all i do is try to call your name and you will appear to me while we hold a discussion any where maybe on the street or anyspot. The person begins to tell me secrets like what he has done before, who wants to kill or hurt him, etc. But if i wake up and call the person later if he knew we met- he would only look puzzled and say he has no idea of what i am talking about. But revealing our discussion to him makes him wonder how i knew what his past or his intention.

Another funny thing is while i walk the street during my experience in the 1st world, most people i see cannot see me. I walk up to people and touch them but they can't feel the tough, see me or even hear me. like 1 out of every 10 person can see me and such person does not usually look friendly to me, you can see anger written all over the face in an attempt to hurt me but can't for very obvious reason- something seem to be around me or shielding me. I can decide to go to a hospital and heal anyone, the name "Jesus" readily comes to my mouth to heal any sick person while am there.

Seeing evil beings and fighting them in the name of Jesus happen mostly in my dreams and trance. It is obvious that people here don't want to mention Christ Jesus so i guess i am in the wrong place. There are several and several things i have experienced in what you seem to be calling astral travel but its still beyond what you all have been explaining. If anyone sleeps beside me, i can be made to talk to you in the spirit while i am 100% conscious that my body is somewhere sleeping. In such cases, the person will usually tell me what he or she wants to do, problems being experienced and solutions. When i get back to my body, i do explain to the person but it will only appear as revelation to him/her and would tell the person the solution he told me himself.

So this SECOND ME seems to be in a mission, i can fly there NOT IF I WANT TO, IT HAPPENS NATURALLY. The flying is awesome, i go up above buildings and fly spreading out my hands while the speed increases- then i can look down and see people on earth like view from a plane. Something usually make it known to me that i am only flying at an increasing speed because i am going to a far distance and have a mission to accomplish for God (take note that my kind of experience always involve God and Jesus). It is usually fantastic, out of the ordinary and reveals lots of secrets to me about the people below who can't see me up the sky.

My experiences in the 2nd and 3rd world are not things to discuss in the forum unless i see someone who knows what am talking about, it will only sound impossible to you here.

I will check out the sites you recommended but i prefer nature to take its course and not practise anything that might bring unwanted guests to me or divert my spiritual being.

#68    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,046 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

The Inner Guide Meditation I mentioned is actually a method to find the TRUE you within at the deepest level and detach all the false selves and negative and other influences.

Also, there is no problem talking about Jesus here, I myself saw myself as St Thomas the Apostle in an previous life.

To me it sounds like your "1st world" is a normal astral projection, and thus people can't see you except for other projectors and astral entities (which probably are those 1 out of 10 who can see you). And yes there is a lot of negative entities / beings / dead people walking the lower realm, or the "1st world" as you call it. This is due to many reasons. One reason is some people are too attached to the physical world to let go and accept they are dead, some are of too negative vibration (evil mind) to be able to ascend to higher realms, some are lost and confused, some don't even know they are dead, and some are spirits / entities who never even were physical in the first place.

The other things about getting people to "tell" you thing sounds more like a telepathic skill , it seems you're using your telepathic abilities while in the astral to find out this information (something which is easier in the astral, and most communication in the astral planes are telepathic)

It's good you are able to go and heal sick people etc. I do a lot of healing work for people myself, but I only heal the people whom consent to me doing so, as I do not want to go against someones will. There are people who actually have caused the illness to come upon them, there are people who want to die, and people who want to remain sick. So for me this is more a moral thing, I don't feel it is right for me to do something against them that they do not really wish. So, I only heal those whom give me their permission to do so.

I also understand your concept of your "second you" on a "mission", I experience that myself and think it is part of one of our astral bodies (we have many) where we are doing different work such as fighting evil, protecting people and the earth, getting rid of demons and negative influences and so on. I too have a lot of "revelations" in such experiences, and I did have one last night, in fact most my dreams seem to consist of this type of experience, unless I'm astral projecting in a "normal" way where I am fully able to control myself and where I go and do not have any "mission" to do and so on.

May the mighty light of God shine upon you, and Jesus be with you and within you!
-Edward Alexander

#69    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,046 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 07:14 PM

Invoking the Power of God and testing the Angels (and other astral entities)

When working with astral projection, angels, magick and other work that includes summoning, invocations and evocations of other entities, it can be a good thing to protect yourself some extra as well as make sure that the beings you meet (angels, astral entities, deities etc) really are who they say they are.

To test the angels, first of all invoke and summon God. I recommend an invocation of God before any magical/psychic/spiritual work along with LBRP as mentioned elsewhere here. You can do this invocation of God as follows:

Say out loud:

"Dear God, Lord of the Universe, Creator of All and Source of All Existence! I now summon you and invoke you! Fill me with your glorious powers and holy spirit! I call upon you to be within me, around me, above me and below me for the purpose of protection, cleansing, guidance and love so you can lead me to the path to the divine and towards knowledge and conversation with my Holy Guardian Angel - so that I shall find my true purpose and Will and be filled with your love, harmony, balance and ability to distinguish the true from the false! I open myself for you, highest Master, let it happen! With love and blessings, thank you and Amen!"

Do it out loud and with power and affection, engulf yourself in prayer, with pure intentions on reaching the goal, as you visualize the power of god coming down from above, entering the top of your head, as a pure brilliant godlight, in the form of a beam, going through your head and all your chakras, crown chakra, third eye chakra, throat chakra, solar plexus chakra, belly chakra, genitials chakra, and imagine and feel all chakras being filled and expanded by this powerful great godlight and then let it explode within you and flow out of all your chakras and completely fill your entire being. Then stay in this state for some minutes and feel its powers, before you let the energy flow out of your heart center with love and completely surround your body as well with the godlight, the pure and true spirit of God. You then have the power, you are protected, and you will see the true from the false!

The testing of the angels then can be as simple as saying out loud "May only the true angels of the God of Love be here in their true form, and anyone else reveal their true self, in the name of the highest Creator, let it happen! Amen!"

If you discover any false entities, you can ask them what their purpose is and why they are there. Or you can banish them and send them back to wherever they came from, for example by saying "By the power of the True God, the Lord of Love, I now banish you and send you back to where you belong, with the protection and love of God on your way. May you now be gone, vanish, in the Name of the Lord, AMEN!" at the same time you may imagine a great powerful godlight emitting out of your third eye and heart chakra towards the being you want to banish and "shoot" him away with these great powerful beams of love and light.

A license to Depart can be done as follows at the end of any work:

When you've finished your ritual(s), and before you blow out the lights of the candles, say out loud and with feelings "May the true Angels of Love and the powers of the Highest God still be with me. All other spirits, astral entities and other beings of all kinds whom have been summoned and gathered here today are now free to leave. May you travel with peace and love to where you came from and to where you belong. I grant you the license to depart, so now be gone with the protection of God, the highest Creator, on your way. AMEN!" - Vibrate AMEN while visualizing all the entities departing and leaving, flying far away to wherever they came from, just like moths fly away from the light when it's turned off. Then blow out the lights of the candles and the work is finished.

I recommend you to always perform the LBRP before any other magikcal or spiritual/psychic work of any kind, and it can also be a good idea to end the work by performing the LBRP again before the License to Depart.

#70    Nessieman23

Nessieman23

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:42 PM

Okay, I have a question, I'm not sure if this is obvious.

How do I return to my body from Astral Projection?

#71    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,046 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:52 AM

Either automatically after some time (from seconds to minutes and if you are lucky for longer periods of time up to couple hours) or whenever you want it. The problem is not to return, it is to stay out. Few people whom are advanced astral projectors manage to stay out of body more than half an hour to couple hours at once. Though, time is quite relative so what may be an hour here can be experienced as days in the astral realm.

In any case, when you want to go back to your body for some reason before the experience ends on its own, you simply just need to think about your physical body and try feel it and imagine yourself back there and try move a hand or toe etc and pop you'll be back.

You may experience a paralysis for a short moment after return, but do not let that freak you out, it is normal and just something happening while the astral body is adjusting itself back into the physical body. For a short moment of time they may be out of "synch" with eachother and it seems like you are paralyzed but this usually goes away after a few minutes on its own, or if you just try move a finger or toe and then get up.

Paralysis is also common before an astral projection, and many people frequently experience this stage (called "sleep paralysis") and are freaked out because they do not know anything about their astral body, astral projection, out of body experiences etc.

-EA

#72    Nessieman23

Nessieman23

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:00 AM

Ohh! Well then, I'm gonna try it. That was pretty much the only thing I was worried about...

#73    Monova

Monova

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:02 AM

Hey Darkbreed. A few questions if you don't mind answering them.

1. When you wake up from astral projection and you try to remember it, does it feel like the events that took place during the astral travel were just a dream, or do they feel like it was something that happened the previous day?
2. How do you actually start to astral project? Do you lie down with your eyes closed and just think "I'm going to leave my body, I'm going to leave my body, I'm going..." while imagining yourself floating or what?
3. Are you supposed to have your head facing north when you try to astral project?
4. When you're out of your body, can you visit people and actually "see" them and it feels as if it was physical?
5. Do animals like cats see you when you're astral travelling?
6. Can you possibly enter or influence someone's dreams while in astral travel?
7. Is the astral realm more interesting than the physical?
8. Can you see small details easily in the astral and remember them when you return to the physical?
9. Does astral projecting for an hour count as one hour's sleep?
10. Can you fly in physical place like New York?

I hope it's not too much trouble answering these.

#74    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,046 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 03:24 PM

1. Usually it feels like something that happened right at the moment, I do not normally fall asleep and then wake up the morning after and recall it as something from the day before. I go straight from the astral projection to normal waking consciousness with full memories of the experience as real as any other physical experience.

2.I've already explained that earlier in this thread, so browse through and see http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...t&p=2377629 where I have addressed this question before.

3.It does not matter what direction your head is facing, that is just superstition just like some folks say the only way to project it by laying on the back, while others say the only way is to lay on your side, or stomach, etc. The truth is you can project from virtually any position and direction and out from any part of your body (some say they exit from the head, other from the feet, some from the chest, some have a "full body" projection etc).

4.Yes you can travel anywhere in the world and the universe and to various higher and lower astral planes and other dimensions. You can observe what is going on in these places and it will be as real as being there physical except you are invisible to them (when talking about traveling to someone in the physical world - unless they are psychic and have a good astral sight).

5.Funny that you ask about that, as cats are the only animal I've been able to verify that can see me when I project as I experimented on my own cats and flew into their room, and as soon as I entered they started getting lively and miaowing and looking towards me etc, and as this was in night their sudden noise woke up my girlfriend as well.

6.Yes you can enter and influence other peoples dreams, and you are already being entered and influenced in your own dreams all the time by other astral entities. These are often the characters you meet in your dreams. On the other hand, many dreams also consist of selfcreated throughforms manifested as other personalities in your dreams. But once I did manage to project into the dream of two different people at the same time and give them a message and the next day both of them contacted me and told me about the dream they had had about me which was identical for both.

7.Yes. I barely spend any time in the physical realm, I usually spend my time in higher astral realms where "angels", "ascended masters", "gods" and other interesting astral entities live, such as departed spirits, and spirit guides, and astral realms that are more of a pure bliss of energy in its form and content and extremely illuminating and you can find out the answer to virtually anything, check your past lives, communicate with these higher astral beings and so on.

8.Depends what you mean. Astrally you can see small details as they were really huge by altering your perception. For example, you can make yourself larger or smaller, and thus a grain of sand on the floor could be studied up close better than any microscope could do and you could look at it as it was a giant mountain and actually walk around upon it etc. Usually the memory of a completely lucid and aware astral projection is as real and vivid as any physical memory (and often more real and vivid than a physical one!) Not to mention the impact it have on you, and strong feeling it generates in you from having such an experience which further strengthens the memory about it as well.

9.No, time is relative and time is different in different astral realms. You may find yourself spend hours or even days in the astral, and when you return only a few minutes or hours have passed. I once spent 3 days in a parallel dimension, but only hours had passed here when I returned yet I had the full memories of 3 days of experiences.

10. I guess that basically is the same question as number 4. So yes, you can fly anywhere, it's a good alternative for exploring the world for those with little money or time to do that physically =)

Hope that cleared up some things. This is from my experiences so of course thing may be somewhat different for you and others but basically the above is something that is common for most astral projectors.

Good luck and best wishes,
-Edward Alexander

#75    WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:25 PM

Hello darkbreed, i have not checked back on this site for somedays but i can see you mentioned somethings that have actually left me amazed worried and wanting this experience to stop, while i can see here that some people are desperate to experience it.
I am very very happy that you understand all i have said and you have experienced it yourself. I have contacted lots of pastors to explain these things but all they tell me is that God or Jesus wants to use me so i must open up and turn a prophet or pastor, i have no answers or idea of what it is from birth- someone told me it is called astral or so and directed me to this website.

1. Now, you said those people that can't see me in the 1st world are normal people on earth so you mean the people i usually see are real?

2. The people i found my self healing in the first world, are they real?

3. PLEASE DARKBREED, I EXPERIENCED SOMETHING. I BEG YOU TRY AND EXPLAIN WHO THAT WAS BECAUSE IT WASN'T ME, VERY CONFUSED:
The second world i have been to has many people like masters, healers and important individuals than the first world then i was taken to a master of about 100 masters in a particular place. When i got to entrance of his office or something like that, his colleagues hanging around the entrance greeted me with full respect- i was carrying a briefcase and somewhat dressed in suit. One of his friends asked me what my name was and can you believe that i thought for a minute if i should mention my real name on earth or not (this is where am worried about- it seems the real me is the person that experiences this travel and he seem to change body or status). So you can see i was 100% conscious. After i mentioned my name, he replied saying "i have heard about you before, you are a big and well known business man". Later i looked at at a mirror at that same entrance and smiled to myself sayng "is this the real me".

Then i saw a cute lady in skirt, i went forward to know if she can feel hear or see me but she couldn't, i touched her b.u.t.t in a bid to feel it (in the physical too much lure for women is my weak point). She did not feel it, i knew inside me it was wrong doing that, i knew inside me this lady is helpless in the physical and i can possibly make l.o.v.e with her without resistance or even consciouness- then i also felt "NO" let her go and remain a good person. Immediately, a man passed by and looked at me with anger all over his face as if saying "i saw what you did just now" then i became nervous saying to my self "i must return back to earth, ok how do i return" i ran to a secret place and tried to calm down and imagined 1st world (all this were happening in the second world), all of a sudden i saw my self in the 1st world and began to run, looking back at the same time if anyone was sent after me from the second world to criticize what i did by touching the cute lady. I later stopped running and was taken back to my body then i woke up.

I WAS SHOCKED AS USUAL AND WONDERED WHAT THIS IS, SLEEPING AND GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE. I REMEMBER 100% OF ALL I USUALLY EXPERIENCE. SO PLEASE DO YOU HAVE EXPLANATION TO WHO I WENT TO MEET AND WHO I WAS THERE.

THANK YOU.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users