Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

I predicted stock crash-i am the messenger

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    solomon azar

solomon azar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• Time will tell

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:25 PM

I believe I am a messenger of god- in today's terms, this means a messenger of ufos/advanced entities. i believe i will be first human being to be accepted in formal society as a messenger in a secular and atheistic world which has turned its back on the unknown called GOD, and turned towards science of drakes equation and observation with ufos and aliens as the new unknown. The only way i will ever be uncovered officiallt is to have fellow citizens come together and help expose my scientific deeds for credibility- this has been my consistent 17 month duty to date. time will tell.

* snip *

The global collapse of world economies and or global war with Russia over energy is occuring right before our eyes-when will you wake to what is the foundation of any civilized industrialized country- ENERGY- I HAVE SOLVED IT- pressure Princeton university to replicate my experiment to verify- over 17 months i still wait- Lets see how long it takes to uncover

i believe my experiments will end the energy crisis via nuclear fusion- the only way i can prove it is to have a credible university repeat my experiment- because i hand built a tunable Tesla coil at 1 million volts to resonate within heavy water/deuteron for stable conduction of plasma arc-the experiment is very dangerous and i am grateful to god i survived;) however, what seems even harder than the experiment- is trying to convince my fellow American citizens- i am for real- remember this- soldiers fight and die for energy-our economy is about to be crippled-how long must i be ignored as i try my best to stimulate you to help force a university to just replicate my experiment for verification. if you want to save the world from global war and economic collapse from energy - email Princeton plasma labs and force them to repeat my experiment as they are too arrogant to listen to the deed of a messenger- when my system proves true to save the world of greenhouse gases and clean energy for all nations- you will say- THANK GOD--http://www.pppl.gov/-princeton labs/a> sincerely solomon azar

They say the rejection of the 700 billion bailout plan the first time was because the republicans were disturbed by the democratic leadership pelosi remarks and thus killed the bill in party protests-even at the expense of the American nation. I would say in 17 months, this is exactly what is happening with me- all who watch are arrogant enough, to shut me down, ignore me, don't like my beliefs,ridicule the possibility/etc etc whatever- all the while our economy and earth drift into decay over the energy crisis- no wonder it took all these years for the children of god bound in the cousin of the monkey body to cultivate this planet so long from beginning.

linked-image

I love the man called jesus-a life of struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind- this is the highest principle of life to live-struggle in any form- you want a strong body- train hard all the time- take one week off and you deteriorate- want a strong mind-read and learn everything as often as you can-want an enlightened soul- love god with all your heart and soul and struggle and sacrifice for the betterment of mankind-Life is a struggle- I wouldn't have it any other way- Free will

* my name is Solomon Sami Azar-born on the 13th January-1965. I have combined the century old ideas of Tesla and Einstein to produce safe nuclear fusion of heavy water in order to end the energy crisis- When the scientific community has found this and understands -the energy crisis will be over along with talks of greenhouse gases-I have been guided to this discovery by the heavens- by a force in this universe we are all connected to in spirit and pray to in the name of god- I have put together many signs and connections to form the big picture- I am a messenger of GOD---I have been sent by heaven to declare An Age of Unity has begun- world war 2 was Armageddon signified by two atomic bombs-An age of unity has begun

linked-image

* snip *

Edited by Saru, 14 October 2008 - 01:26 PM.
Please avoid posting links asking people to visit your web site

#2    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,557 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:30 PM

BRILLIANT

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#3    solomon azar

solomon azar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• Time will tell

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:32 PM

We will not be visited officially until this world in one nation under god with love and unity of all nations. I am the messenger.

sincerely
solomon azar

* snip *

linked-image

#4    solomon azar

solomon azar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• Time will tell

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:36 PM

Emma_Acid on Oct 14 2008, 12:30 PM, said:

BRILLIANT

thanks

brilliant-brilliant- love that commercial

linked-image

#5    _Spawn_

_Spawn_

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:40 PM

Not again... no.gif

Posted Image

"Ciraxis: I'm back, but don't expect me to talk, i'm just gonna sit here and lurk, and stare at you"
"~Armateras~:tequila does not yeild the same effect when consumed by your eyes"
"troll: sarcasm is good with ketchup"
"Distortedpandy: Please die, in a terrible inferno of pain"

#6    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:51 PM

i agree with this to some degree. in all fairness the majority of humans are not ready for contact becasue they have been lead to believe we are the only life in a infinite universe and fed lies by this corrupt criminal organisation we call goverment. for me 2012 is when contact will definitely happen.  praying that 14th oct 08 will still happen.
soloman is right theres not enough love in the world for et's to show.
say hypothetically et's came to earth this friday and tryed to make contact by landing or signalling. the goverment wouldnt even wait to see what they were going to do or say they would to try to destroy it and kill them. thats typical human response if we dont understand it , it must be a threat to us, and that needs to change for et's to come help us out.

"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#7    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:51 PM

Well, Right on!

Save us all, Messenger Guy!

Btw, why is this in Extraterrestrial Life & The UFO Phenomenon?
Are ya an alien also?

Edited by ODIN-X, 14 October 2008 - 12:53 PM.

#8    shaka5

shaka5

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,016 posts

• I always call people fools for wanting to learn the hard way....When I'm really the fool for tryna teach 'em

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:53 PM

1 nation under GOD??? huh.gif

ok,who's this GOD fellow you mentioned?..whats his myspace URL?...oo,does he have facebook too?

but seriously?...1 nation under god?..oh,the nation some of our founding fathers,presidents,scientist,greatest mind from the beginning of this nation once objected to and refused?....the GOD that has the most deaths in history under his belt because he's jealous for some reason?...hahahahahhahaha laugh.gif ....i rather it be 1 nation under ms.blossum ahhahahahhahahaa

I have less compassion than the average human.

#9    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,420 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:55 PM

solomon azar on Oct 14 2008, 01:25 PM, said:

* my name is Solomon Sami Azar-born on the 13th January-1965. I have combined the century old ideas of Tesla and Einstein to produce safe nuclear fusion of heavy water in order to end the energy crisis- When the scientific community has found this and understands -the energy crisis will be over along with talks of greenhouse gases-I have been guided to this discovery by the heavens- by a force in this universe we are all connected to in spirit and pray to in the name of god- I have put together many signs and connections to form the big picture- I am a messenger of GOD---I have been sent by heaven to declare An Age of Unity has begun- world war 2 was Armageddon signified by two atomic bombs-An age of unity has begun

You wouldn't happen to be associated with something called 'The Federation of Light' would you? Just askin' wink2.gif

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#10    Alienated Being

Alienated Being

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 4,163 posts

• "The best way to predict the future is by inventing it."

"Record

Posted 14 October 2008 - 12:56 PM

I hope you're not serious. laugh.gif

#11    Zecon

Zecon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:07 PM

ROFL

#12    Aanica

Aanica

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,299 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:10 PM

laugh.gif

#13    chaoszerg

chaoszerg

Underpants Gnome

• 9,418 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:16 PM

I am suffering from sever concussion from the amount of face palming I did after reading the OP.

#14    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,063 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 October 2008 - 01:27 PM

oh good, it's Tesla again.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#15    Cradle of Fish

Cradle of Fish

Alien Abducter

• 4,583 posts

• "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

Emma_Acid on Oct 14 2008, 01:30 PM, said:

BRILLIANT

I'd just like to say I greatly enjoyed reading Watchmen. tongue.gif

I am not a man, merely a parody of one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users