Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Every Single 2008 Nobel Laureate

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:01 PM

Fluffybunny on Oct 17 2008, 04:53 PM, said:

No, I am going to leave that to you to find and then prove yourself wrong. EPICALLY wrong.  tongue.gif

Hah! Got you there about you being sour grapes on tax shelter, you rather give it to bureaucracy so Obama can spread it around to his liking rather than have someone put it back on the economy. Hugo Chavez may serves you well. laugh.gif  

#62    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:11 PM

AROCES on Oct 17 2008, 11:01 AM, said:

Hah! Got you there about you being sour grapes on tax shelter, you rather give it to bureaucracy so Obama can spread it around to his liking rather than have someone put it back on the economy. Hugo Chavez may serves you well. laugh.gif

nice attempt to avoid the fact that you cant/wont bother find any details. Like usual. You have to stop diverting the topic and at some point actually trying to give a straight answer.

You are not even close...and even though I have already said so many times...I am not a democrat by any stretch of the imagination.

Its pointless to talk to someone who doesnt bother to learn anything and spends most of their time wildly speculating...

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

#63    SoCrazes

SoCrazes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:54 PM

Fluffybunny on Oct 17 2008, 04:11 PM, said:

nice attempt to avoid the fact that you cant/wont bother find any details. Like usual. You have to stop diverting the topic and at some point actually trying to give a straight answer.

You are not even close...and even though I have already said so many times...I am not a democrat by any stretch of the imagination.

Its pointless to talk to someone who doesnt bother to learn anything and spends most of their time wildly speculating...

I'm not a dem either; however, I'm considered one when I complain that the system is corrupt and needs fundamental changes and I've always voted for a pub president.

Edited by SoCrazes, 17 October 2008 - 11:55 PM.

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

#64    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,623 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 17 October 2008 - 11:55 PM

SoCrazes on Oct 18 2008, 02:54 AM, said:

I'm not a dem either; however, I'm considered one when I complain that the system is corrupt and needs fundamental changes.

But only by the Reps... the others probably call you right wing extremist ....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#65    merril

merril

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:36 AM

SoCrazes on Oct 18 2008, 12:54 AM, said:

I'm not a dem either; however, I'm considered one when I complain that the system is corrupt and needs fundamental changes and I've always voted for a pub president.

Democrats, anti-reform and anti-regulation, corruption, conflict of interest, and Presidential politics all summed up in less than 5 minutes-

Explosive Video, Fannie Mae CEO calling Obama and the Dems the "Family" and "Conscience" of Fannie Mae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users