Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can someone find something for me?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

• Late is the hour in which this conjurer chooses to appear.

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:06 AM

I just lost a peacock feather (a small neck feather) after getting up to wash my hands of superglue.  I had five, and can't find the fifth that was going to be the top part of my hair-fixing I'm making for a friend. I've retraced my steps, looked high and low around my chair and desk, and I just CANNOT find this stupid thing! (To boot, my spacebar has broken, so I have to peck it super hard in the middle, and I just superglued my fingers to all my feathers. WTF is going on? Why all the sudden dreadful misfortune? And I can't BEGIN to say how much this spacebar is completely AGGRAVATING me.)

#2    DellusionalMirror

DellusionalMirror

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:47 AM

Ebonykrow on Oct 17 2008, 05:06 PM, said:

I just lost a peacock feather (a small neck feather) after getting up to wash my hands of superglue.  I had five, and can't find the fifth that was going to be the top part of my hair-fixing I'm making for a friend. I've retraced my steps, looked high and low around my chair and desk, and I just CANNOT find this stupid thing! (To boot, my spacebar has broken, so I have to peck it super hard in the middle, and I just superglued my fingers to all my feathers. WTF is going on? Why all the sudden dreadful misfortune? And I can't BEGIN to say how much this spacebar is completely AGGRAVATING me.)

did you check under any nightstands?

#3    Enigmatic Ghost

Enigmatic Ghost

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,581 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:55 AM

Search the back of your head as I sense it is behind you… search the room behind you, behind your chair, go to a full length Mirror…

Pavot cool.gif

#4    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:28 AM

No luck with either one of those. sad.gif Thanks though. I think some sort of imp popped into existence in my room and stole it for poops and giggles. >_< It's literally disappeared.

#5    puridalan

puridalan

Mystical as a Unicorn...

• 3,844 posts

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:59 AM

Vent

#6    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 19 October 2008 - 12:44 PM

Well, the vent's on the other side of the room, and I don't know how it would have gotten in there. laugh.gif I don't think I'm going to worry about it anymore though, because I think I'll just have my mom run me by the trading post tomorrow anyway and I'll get more. hmm.gif It is completely aggravating though, one minute I had this stupid feather and literally three minutes later it's nowhere.

#7    Insight

Insight

Soldier of the New World Re-order

• 2,844 posts

• When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
    When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Posted 20 October 2008 - 12:50 AM

I'm sensing that the feather is in the belly of a whale. But I think the spirits may be playing a joke on me...

When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#8    Enigmatic Ghost

Enigmatic Ghost

Telekinetic

• Banned
  • 7,581 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:17 AM

Ebonykrow on Oct 18 2008, 02:28 AM, said:

No luck with either one of those. sad.gif Thanks though. I think some sort of imp popped into existence in my room and stole it for poops and giggles. >_< It's literally disappeared.

I was thinking more perhaps that the peacock came and reclaimed it and set the imp up for the fall tongue.gif

Pavot…

#9    Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Wizard

• 5,987 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 11:29 PM

Insight on Oct 19 2008, 08:50 PM, said:

I'm sensing that the feather is in the belly of a whale. But I think the spirits may be playing a joke on me...

I would believe it.

Pavot on Oct 19 2008, 09:17 PM, said:

I was thinking more perhaps that the peacock came and reclaimed it and set the imp up for the fall tongue.gif

Pavot…

That dirty peacock! How dreadful. no.gif I always knew those imps were nicer than they let on.

But I'm not worrying about it anymore. :/ I cleaned up my room from top to bottom and still didn't manage to find it, and just decided to go back to the trading post to get more instead of looking around for it. (But it was a very good feather! I'll regret losing it.)

#10    Nessies 2nd Cousin

Nessies 2nd Cousin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 06:56 PM

I'd say the kitchen, maybe under the kitchen sink.

RAM
(you gotta watch out, the chickens will be after the eggs next)

The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.    
-Henri Bergson

A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things, but cannot receive great ones.    -Lord Chesterfield

We cannot see things that stare us in the face until the hour comes that the mind is ripened.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users