Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Results of the Bumper Sticker Poll

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:13 PM

The Silver Thong on Oct 20 2008, 07:35 PM, said:

Oh man bumber stickers are so yesterday, no one puts those god awful things on there car anymore. Do they  unsure.gif

The activist still do, they are the only ones doing it now for they vandalized (like slash the tire) cars with stickers they don't like.

#17    Clocker

Clocker

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• 'Fight fire with water' is how I was brought up.

Posted 20 October 2008 - 08:14 PM

ohio traveler on Oct 20 2008, 10:20 PM, said:

That might work for some. But not everyone.  I don't think I could get by without my pick-up truck.  For everything from hauling lumber to firewood.  Switching to a car just won't work for me.  ( Aswell as many people )

Of course there are always going to be people who really need bigger cars, you're correct. But people who need bigger cars around here get them even if they cost more than smaller ones. And I believe people who really need e.g. a pick-up are a minority. But seriously, I don't think people won't be able to afford cars if Obama gets elected, hahaha. So whether you or I would be closer to being right, in the end it wouldn't matter anyway wink2.gif

Posted Image
Sig by Stardrive

#18    Incorrigible1

Incorrigible1

Government Agent

• 3,393 posts

• Champanya?

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:45 PM

The Silver Thong on Oct 20 2008, 02:35 PM, said:

Oh man bumber stickers are so yesterday, no one puts those god awful things on there car anymore. Do they  unsure.gif

Mine sez "Vote Libertarian!" For real.

If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more, it will lose that too. -- W. Somerset Maugham
Posted Image

#19    SQLserver

SQLserver

Poltergeist

• 2,199 posts

• "Never underestimate the power of human stupidity"

Posted 20 October 2008 - 10:09 PM

And in my town/area I have counted at least 52 McCain Palin signs and only 2 Obama.

My, my, I guess all of those Electoral Predictions and National Polls made by expert statisticians and political scientists are just wrong! Your extremely scientific poll of McCain signs in your neighborhood is much more accurate!

#20    AROCES

AROCES

Forum Divinity

• Banned
  • 16,312 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 02:59 AM

sqlserver on Oct 20 2008, 10:09 PM, said:

My, my, I guess all of those Electoral Predictions and National Polls made by expert statisticians and political scientists are just wrong! Your extremely scientific poll of McCain signs in your neighborhood is much more accurate!

YUP, just like in 2000 and 2004.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users