Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Moving from the country I live!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    Bozena

Bozena

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:39 AM

Hi to all,

I am looking for anatomy of the neck to show where exactly is my pain. My friend, female has seen now on the upper part of the neck muscle that there is swollen muscle like a knot. It is nothing dangerous send pains all around.
It could really be liver or kidney. I don't know what it is.

I was doing head MRT on October 10th and there is lesion again, but also cerebrale atrophy and CERVICOBRACHIALGIA. Neurosurgeon has sent me again (3rd time this year) to head MRT. He is not sure do I have lesion or not.

About cerebrale atrophy I would like to know what is good to eat? What kind of diet?

Thank you all for kind comments.

Paloma

#17    Bozena

Bozena

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:41 AM

Deleted post, twice sent!

Paloma

Edited by Paloma, 29 October 2008 - 11:43 AM.

#18    Bozena

Bozena

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:42 AM

Sorry,

I sent quote of my own reply. I am feeling terrible.

Paloma

#19    Noteaph

Noteaph

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 317 posts

• Salus populi suprema lex

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

About cerebrale atrophy I would like to know what is good to eat? What kind of diet?

My last comment to you sister Paloma; use the tools available to you, or indeed, make them available.
The internet is as I've shown in my previous post, a good example. I could do the work for you, but I feel you need to
be able to do this yourself. There is a lot of relevant information if you know where to look.
Use it correctly and you will find what you are looking for. If youve tried and tried again with nill result, do it again.
I will stand by for you as a last resort, you can then go to my personal page and leave a message.

Godspeed Paloma.

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"
Albert Einstein

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality."
Michael Ellne

#20    momentarylapseofreason

momentarylapseofreason

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,132 posts

• Warning: This member may contain traces of Nut

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Paloma on Oct 29 2008, 12:39 PM, said:

Hi to all,

I am looking for anatomy of the neck to show where exactly is my pain. My friend, female has seen now on the upper part of the neck muscle that there is swollen muscle like a knot. It is nothing dangerous send pains all around.
It could really be liver or kidney. I don't know what it is.

I was doing head MRT on October 10th and there is lesion again, but also cerebrale atrophy and CERVICOBRACHIALGIA. Neurosurgeon has sent me again (3rd time this year) to head MRT. He is not sure do I have lesion or not.

Thank you all for kind comments.

Paloma

I have almost the same problems as you.

I finally got an MRI after much fussing (  after running to 8-10 different doctors -telling me it's all in my head) . Well they found the culprit. Mine is caused (they think) by a terrible car accident I had in the past  (Folgeschaeden)and a neck deformity & degenerative changes.I have a huge knot in my neck that feels like a bone/at first we were afraid is was a tumor.

I was in Germany also-I told my doctor that I refuse to further take pain medications-that caused internal bleeding in me. So he said I have just the thing for you. He sent me to a traditional Chinese massage therapy and after a couple times all pain had ceased and the  huge knot was almost gone. I also stretch my neck ALOT too.

This knot increases the pressure in my eyes (Glaucoma) because it is pushing on the vein that leads to the optic nerves. I makes my hands & arms go numb and I can get terrible headaches as if the arteries in my head will explode. It causes concentration problems-as if sludge is in my brain- and it makes my heart race & raises my blood pressure. sometimes I couldn't sleep at night. My neck makes very strange noises ,grinding & popping sounds.

I found that swimming & warm weather also help.

Hypno-therapy can help & so can acupuncture . Atlas is supposed to be good for these problems. I recommend taking devils claw also & fish oil caplets.

This type of massage really helped where the other massages failed.

They rubbed the knot out of my body over weeks. But it has to be a continuous process.

Now with your brown urine I don't know-ask a doc.

Where do you live now ?

hope this helps & good luck. original.gif

Edited by momentarylapseofreason, 31 October 2008 - 09:48 PM.

If religion contained any truth, it could be ridiculed, insulted, even defiled without being diminished in any way. Its truth would shine through undimmed, unblemished, shaming those who abused it into silence. But that's not how things are. Religion is prickly, it's intolerant, it's ultra-defensive precisely because it's brittle and fragile.- Pat Condell

#21    Bozena

Bozena

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:15 PM

momentarylapseofreason on Oct 31 2008, 10:43 PM, said:

I have almost the same problems as you.
I finally got an MRI after much fussing (  after running to 8-10 different doctors -telling me it's all in my head) . Well they found the culprit. Mine is caused (they think) by a terrible car accident I had in the past  (Folgeschaeden)and a neck deformity & degenerative changes.I have a huge knot in my neck that feels like a bone/at first we were afraid is was a tumor.

I was in Germany also-I told my doctor that I refuse to further take pain medications-that caused internal bleeding in me. So he said I have just the thing for you. He sent me to a traditional Chinese massage therapy and after a couple times all pain had ceased and the  huge knot was almost gone. I also stretch my neck ALOT too.

This knot increases the pressure in my eyes (Glaucoma) because it is pushing on the vein that leads to the optic nerves. I makes my hands & arms go numb and I can get terrible headaches as if the arteries in my head will explode. It causes concentration problems-as if sludge is in my brain- and it makes my heart race & raises my blood pressure. sometimes I couldn't sleep at night. My neck makes very strange noises ,grinding & popping sounds.

I found that swimming & warm weather also help.

Hypno-therapy can help & so can acupuncture . Atlas is supposed to be good for these problems. I recommend taking devils claw also & fish oil caplets.

This type of massage really helped where the other massages failed.

They rubbed the knot out of my body over weeks. But it has to be a continuous process.

Now with your brown urine I don't know-ask a doc.

Where do you live now ?

hope this helps & good luck. original.gif

#22    Bozena

Bozena

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 12:26 PM

Hi to all,

Thank you for replies.

Hi momentarylapseofreason,

---I found that swimming & warm weather also help.--------swimming is not good for me, because makes my muscles more tense. I was told so by one doctor and that is right.

---Hypno-therapy can help & so can acupuncture.------Acupuncture yes, but I can't get in now.

-- Atlas is supposed to be good for these problems. I recommend taking devils claw also & fish oil caplets.---About Atlas: I can tourn my neck, that is the problem. I am drinking fish oil, too.

---This type of massage really helped where the other massages failed.----Also massage is not good, because I have muscles in big tension.

---They rubbed the knot out of my body over weeks. But it has to be a continuous process.-----Where do you have knot exactly?

---Now with your brown urine I don't know-ask a doc.-----I have many bacteria's in my Urine and none antibiotic, drinking water, drinking tea doesn't help.

---Where do you live now ?----I live in Slovenia (in the valley of the Alps), but was born in other part of ex-Yugoslavia.

Thank you,
Paloma

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users