Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

Lawson Film(zombie footage)

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#1    zombiekill999

zombiekill999

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• It's good to trust others but, not to do so is much better

Benito Mussolini

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:39 AM

My friend whose name will be enclosed informed me of a movie on youtube sometime in late 2007. I watched it and was simply astonished by it. This video was pulled because apparently they thought it was "gory, grisly, and humane"(though they allow recent Rob Zombie movie The Devil's Rejects on youtube). In the very poor filmed movie, a cameraman and several people run through what seems to be a ghetto or a slums of some sort. They are being chased by what critics thought to be "rioters". Then the group clambers into a bus and after 2 and half blocks runs into abanded cars and backs into a building. After the bus breaks down, the "rioters" (i saw the zombies one which was a middle aged man had some of his brain and eye socket exposed) try to flip the bus. So two of the survivors kick open the windshield and one of the two is dragged into the horde of zombies and mauled. The other made an escape around the corner. The tape cuts out there.

But i have a few investigations. I do not think youtube pulled this video for its gory acts but because our government made them do it for fear the real word would get out. Also, does this give enough proof to skeptics? This year my friend let me borrow a book called "the zombie survival guide" i read it and found the exact movie was talked about in Max Brooks's novel.So is solonum real or a very clever hoax?

Posted Image

Roger Whad'ya think? Bag it or try for it?
Peter You game?
Roger I need lighter fluid.
Peter You got it.

#2    Pol_Pot_Lives_Again

Pol_Pot_Lives_Again

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

• Know in your soul, like your blood knows the way.

Posted 23 October 2008 - 12:41 AM

lmao THEY'RE COMING TO GET YOU ZOMBIEKILL!

Edited by Pol_Pot_Lives_Again, 23 October 2008 - 12:43 AM.

#3    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,867 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:03 AM

I think I saw this bit of movie on Youtube, because someone posted the link here way back when it was first posted. I always assumed it was just a viral video for a computer game or a horror movie. Viral videos are all over Youtube for such things, so it is my opinion that's what it was. I'm maybe 97% sure. The other 3% says, "Watch out for the Zombies!!"

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#4    allie_shy

allie_shy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

• make your ends known to your means

Posted 23 October 2008 - 02:36 AM

zombiekill999 on Oct 22 2008, 08:39 PM, said:

My friend whose name will be enclosed informed me of a movie on youtube sometime in late 2007. I watched it and was simply astonished by it. This video was pulled because apparently they thought it was "gory, grisly, and humane"(though they allow recent Rob Zombie movie The Devil's Rejects on youtube). In the very poor filmed movie, a cameraman and several people run through what seems to be a ghetto or a slums of some sort. They are being chased by what critics thought to be "rioters". Then the group clambers into a bus and after 2 and half blocks runs into abanded cars and backs into a building. After the bus breaks down, the "rioters" (i saw the zombies one which was a middle aged man had some of his brain and eye socket exposed) try to flip the bus. So two of the survivors kick open the windshield and one of the two is dragged into the horde of zombies and mauled. The other made an escape around the corner. The tape cuts out there.

But i have a few investigations. I do not think youtube pulled this video for its gory acts but because our government made them do it for fear the real word would get out. Also, does this give enough proof to skeptics? This year my friend let me borrow a book called "the zombie survival guide" i read it and found the exact movie was talked about in Max Brooks's novel.So is solonum real or a very clever hoax?

That book was simply satire, a joke, a book brought on by a creative imagination, don't you read what books are listed under?

Seriously, teens shouldn't be able to go on the internet.

I have the vampire encyclopedia and fairy dictionary OHMYGOSH I GUESS THEY ARE REAL!omgz!@#!@

annoying.

Everyone is an expert with a degree on the internet.

#5    KyrusRose

KyrusRose

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

• Chocolate and coconut rum!

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:39 AM

This the one you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTBa5eC2_CQ

OMG it scared me so bad! I wonder how they got it back on You Tube!

G. W. Bush-

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop
thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

Posted Image

#6    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:49 PM

KyrusRose on Oct 22 2008, 09:39 PM, said:

This the one you mean?

Lol, that looks like fun!

#7    Acta Non Verba

Acta Non Verba

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

I have heard several stories claiming to be "real Zombie stories"
One such i rember was in russia A town whos name escapes me was built By a Prison this prison was were tehy housed the worst of the worst. Well supposedly they were testing experimental super soldier drugs on the convicts. (this was in russia in a unlawful time presumably during communist rule i cant quite rember.)
Wel supposedly they took on a Zombie like state and escaped and attacked the town. The town was eventually bombed and it all covered up. Google searches reveal nothing on it and such. There are a few more if i rember them ill be glad to share.

P.S. If you like Zombies Pittsburgh were i live is spposedly the zombie capitol of the world. And if im not mistaken they have a whole week dedicated to zombie ill see if i can find a link.

P.S.S. I found a linky http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...d/s_530761.html
this is a article from the Pittsburgh Post Gazzete a local newspaper

They come, staggering forward, compelled by some sinister, unknown force to converge on this place. Their clothes are ragged and crusted with blood, their eyes lifeless and cold -- silent, tireless, relentless, hungry.

You can outrun one. Maybe you can outrun 10, if you don't get cornered. But can you outrun 894?

If Transylvania is the world capital of vampire culture, is Pittsburgh the world capital of zombie culture?

"Oh, no doubt. That's why we call it 'Zombietown U.S.A.,'" says filmmaker Chris Ivey, 35, of Squirrel Hill, who is working on a documentary -- also called "Zombietown U.S.A." -- about Pittsburgh's obsession with the creatures. "It's one of the things you're taught from birth. First, you're wrapped in a Terrible Towel. Then, when you first learn to walk, you learn the zombie walk."

Final Note Going off the final Sentance of the aarticle Pittsburghs a place of traditions you MUST own a terrible towl. You must Hate the cleveland Browns. You must Love Zombie movies Its amazing how much the zombie culture has been wraped into the pittsburgh life style. Even horror houses hafe alot to do with zombies.

Edited by Acta Non Verba, 23 October 2008 - 03:13 PM.

Beware the badgers.

#8    GrayTone

GrayTone

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts

• We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution

Posted 23 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

The "Lawson Film" is specifically mentioned in The Zombie Survival Guide(Which I've read), and the story pretty much follows exactly how you described. Unfortunately the video never existed, the book is 100% fiction. Many of the "Recorded Reports" from the book, are from the authors other book World War Z. Again I must say tho, the video wasn't ever on Youtube nor was it removed by the government to cover up a zombie attack. thumbsup.gif

Posted Image
“The road from legitimate suspicion to rampant paranoia is very much shorter than we think.”

#9    snuffypuffer

snuffypuffer

Dandy Fop

• 11,038 posts

• Let's get happy!

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:14 PM

Sweet Jesus why?

Nothing to see here.

#10    Finsup22

Finsup22

Indecision may or may not be my problem.

• 2,451 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:27 PM

snuffypuffer on Oct 23 2008, 12:14 PM, said:

Sweet Jesus why?

because its true, I was turned into a zombie in your blog about a year ago remeber. ph34r.gif

#11    batjoker

batjoker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:46 PM

Finsup22 on Oct 23 2008, 12:27 PM, said:

because its true, I was turned into a zombie in your blog about a year ago remeber. ph34r.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzkJbWl45kU...feature=related watch this incase of zombies attact

#12    zombiekill999

zombiekill999

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Benito Mussolini

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:12 PM

Acta Non Verba on Oct 23 2008, 11:08 AM, said:

I have heard several stories claiming to be "real Zombie stories"
One such i rember was in russia A town whos name escapes me was built By a Prison this prison was were tehy housed the worst of the worst. Well supposedly they were testing experimental super soldier drugs on the convicts. (this was in russia in a unlawful time presumably during communist rule i cant quite rember.)
Wel supposedly they took on a Zombie like state and escaped and attacked the town. The town was eventually bombed and it all covered up. Google searches reveal nothing on it and such. There are a few more if i rember them ill be glad to share.

P.S. If you like Zombies Pittsburgh were i live is spposedly the zombie capitol of the world. And if im not mistaken they have a whole week dedicated to zombie ill see if i can find a link.

P.S.S. I found a linky http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...d/s_530761.html
this is a article from the Pittsburgh Post Gazzete a local newspaper

They come, staggering forward, compelled by some sinister, unknown force to converge on this place. Their clothes are ragged and crusted with blood, their eyes lifeless and cold -- silent, tireless, relentless, hungry.

You can outrun one. Maybe you can outrun 10, if you don't get cornered. But can you outrun 894?

If Transylvania is the world capital of vampire culture, is Pittsburgh the world capital of zombie culture?

"Oh, no doubt. That's why we call it 'Zombietown U.S.A.,'" says filmmaker Chris Ivey, 35, of Squirrel Hill, who is working on a documentary -- also called "Zombietown U.S.A." -- about Pittsburgh's obsession with the creatures. "It's one of the things you're taught from birth. First, you're wrapped in a Terrible Towel. Then, when you first learn to walk, you learn the zombie walk."

Final Note Going off the final Sentance of the aarticle Pittsburghs a place of traditions you MUST own a terrible towl. You must Hate the cleveland Browns. You must Love Zombie movies Its amazing how much the zombie culture has been wraped into the pittsburgh life style. Even horror houses hafe alot to do with zombies.

what you say about a remote russian town, sounds like a very terrible movie i saw called, the horrors of war,or, the fears of war, something of that nature.

Posted Image

Peter You game?
Peter You got it.

#13    zombiekill999

zombiekill999

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

Benito Mussolini

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:17 PM

KyrusRose on Oct 22 2008, 11:39 PM, said:

This the one you mean?

nope. the one i saw was some form of a projector and certainly did not have zombies dancing in the end.

Posted Image

Peter You game?
Peter You got it.

#14    ~Onyx~

~Onyx~

The Wisest of Asses

• 7,141 posts

• They gave me life, I gave 'em hell.

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:21 PM

KyrusRose on Oct 22 2008, 11:39 PM, said:

This the one you mean?

Save me Jebus!!!

"You know, the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit the views. Which can be unconfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering."

#15    monkeybro5

monkeybro5

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 104 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 09:41 PM

zombiekill999 on Oct 22 2008, 05:39 PM, said:

lolz grin2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users