Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.S. Criticizes Killing of Hamas Leader

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#16    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,520 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 01:42 PM

Whit this, they only firem up the palestinian hate and more bombings will come.

I don't think it's possible. Palestinians were bombing Israelis cities before, and there are 50 suicide bombers a day that are trying to get to Israeli cities.
Only last week there was a suicide attack in the the Ashdod naval port, near a dangerous chemicals storage, and it was only a miracle that the chemicals didn't leak. It was meant to be a mega-terror attack, that should have killed houdreds of civilians.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#17    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 23 March 2004 - 04:38 PM

The pentagon made it clear that if they
were able to locate Osama Bin Laden
they would not think twice about bombing
the site.. even if he was stupid enough
to surround himself with women and
children!

Why are the Israelis held to a double
standard?

This man was a TERRORIST and THE leader
of Hamas... one of the most infamous
terrorist groups on the planet.

thumbsup.gif   My Point precisely.  i don't understand why the news and mainstream media is calling this guy "spiritual leader of middle east" or "muslim cleric and spiritual leader" you know, i'm sorry....the Pope, Billy Graham, the doly llama (not sure if thats how you spell that)... those are spiritual leaders who teach a message of peace, not some blood hungry mongor!  I'm not happy when anyone dies, but at least more killing has been stopped...

I'm pretty sure the US knew about this plan, but of course they can't say it publicly, or else we'll look bad in the mid east (not like we don't already).  I think the US honestly thought that denouncing it would avert any terrorist action against us, unfortunately i dont think anything can do that anymore.   sad.gif

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#18    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 23 March 2004 - 04:41 PM

I havent seen any mainstream media callin him a "spirtual leader" at all not in the west .

The guys an evil terrorist no european or american media group would do anything as stupid as that as describing him as that.  

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#19    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

• Knowledge is the weapon of choice. Those who possess it shall prevail.

Posted 23 March 2004 - 06:23 PM

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel, 23 March 2004 - 06:29 PM.

#20    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 07:56 PM

Whatever happened to “mysterious deaths”? The man was a paraplegic; he and his bodyguards could have died “accidentally” in a car crash or what have you. Why not assassinate him quietly? Trying to make examples of these people is at this time is pointless, they are not going to stop if anything it’s going to get so much worse.  Why put more people in danger when you have other choices in eliminating problems!

#21    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 08:01 PM

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel, 23 March 2004 - 08:01 PM.

#22    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 23 March 2004 - 08:04 PM

Why put more people in danger when you have other choices in eliminating problems!

That was very much my point also...

I'm not objecting to the fact that they killed this guy; hell, as many of you have no doubt noticed, my veiws on crime and punnishment aren't exactly lenient tongue.gif My objection is that they ruthlessly endangered innocent people to do it; killing civilians to take out their target, which is exactly what they, and other posters here, and condeming the terrorists for to begin with.

As far as I'm concerned, yes, terrorists are scum, and should be killed...however, there's a time, a place, and a method. Sending missiles into them as they exist a place of worship, with other people around to be killed and injured, is the fastest way to make a martyr, and yet more people willing to blow themselves up to kill you and your people.

I say again, both sides are as bad as the other. Nobody seems interested in endling the conflict, just looking for an excuse to kill as many of each other as they possibly can.

Edited by Seraphina, 23 March 2004 - 08:05 PM.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#23    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE (wunarmdscissor @ Mar 23 2004, 09:41 AM)
I havent seen any mainstream media callin him a "spirtual leader" at all not in the west .

The guys an evil terrorist no european or american media group would do anything as stupid as that as describing him as that.

Funny, the AP reports we have here in the US said it, and the LA Times Newspaper said it...that's two main stream medias in the US.
They also painted him as a poor man that was paralyzed when he was a child and led many muslims to follow their "faith"  disgust.gif  

Edited by fearfulone, 23 March 2004 - 09:04 PM.

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#24    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:38 PM

[Edit] Post removed

#25    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Seraphina @ Mar 23 2004, 08:04 PM)
Sending missiles into them as they exist a place of worship, with other people around to be killed and injured, is the fastest way to make a martyr, and yet more people willing to blow themselves up to kill you and your people.

Or name their babies after him...read this  huh.gif

Edited by shirini, 23 March 2004 - 09:42 PM.

#26    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:03 PM

[Edit] Post removed

#27    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,520 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:10 PM

As far as I'm concerned, yes, terrorists are scum, and should be killed...however, there's a time, a place, and a method. Sending missiles into them as they exist a place of worship, with other people around to be killed and injured, is the fastest way to make a martyr, and yet more people willing to blow themselves up to kill you and your people.

Where do you get this stuff?
Israel watched Yassin for the entire last week, keeping an eye on him 24/7. This was done in order to make sure he his NOT surrounded by civilians. The only time that happened was when he walked with his bodyguards (which were Hamas activists) in 5:50 A.M. Only he and his bodyguards were killed (7 out of 12, and not 4 civilians as you posted earlier). This was the propriate time, place and method. We didn't kill him in the Mosque, we did it in the street, out side the Mosque. And believe me, Apache never miss.
He became a martyr because he was killed by non-muslim force - this is how this things work. For example, on Saturday, the Fatah gun-fired on a young man joging in Jerusalem. He died. His name was George Huri. Later it was discovered that he was a Christian Arab, and so the Fatah said they are sorry, and that they thought he was "a Jew". They declaired him to be a martyr, because they blamed their mistake on Israel. Ofcourse this boy's father didn't accepted their appology and cried for justice.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#28    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:19 PM

the Israeli goverment is very smart and resourceful.  I think Israel should have killed these people much much earlier, but right now by killing Yassin so publicly they have put the Israeli citizens in danger.  

BWT, “ the shaky handshake is a load of crap, Yassin and Afrat  are of leaders of Terrorist Orgs’, I think we are going have lots of problems if we start shaking hands and having agreements with the devil.   rolleyes.gif

Edited by shirini, 23 March 2004 - 10:20 PM.

#29    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:32 PM

[Edit] Post removed

#30    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:43 PM

Are you tring to get us shut down!
People in glass houses should not throw stones!I would just like to remind of you of KKK,Tim Macvai(i don't how to spell that scums name), the unibomber, and all of these murders blowing up clinics!

BTW i have read Qu'Ran, i think these peopple much have a diffrent version of it.  

Edited by shirini, 23 March 2004 - 10:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users