Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.S. Criticizes Killing of Hamas Leader

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#31    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,038 posts

• Knowledge is the weapon of choice. Those who possess it shall prevail.

Posted 23 March 2004 - 10:52 PM

[Edit] Post removed

Edited by DreamRebel, 23 March 2004 - 10:52 PM.

#32    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 11:04 PM

no worries...i think it just to easy to forget that somepeople are evil to the bone and for some f-uped reason the get to or become reps of a religion or pop. We so rerly see an example of just normal people from that part of the world, it easy to start thinking that there all like that.  

#33    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 11:13 PM

[Edit] Post removed

#34    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 23 March 2004 - 11:38 PM

As far as i know, and i suppose i will work on getting the exact quotes, but the Qu'ran does have verses in which it describes that all God-fearing muslims should smash down the infidels and slay those who do not believe...correct me if i'm wrong and i will update with verses from the Qu'ran.

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#35    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:16 AM

[Edit] Post removed

#36    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (fearfulone @ Mar 23 2004, 11:38 PM)
As far as i know, and i suppose i will work on getting the exact quotes, but the Qu'ran does have verses in which it describes that all God-fearing muslims should smash down the infidels and slay those who do not believe...correct me if i'm wrong and i will update with verses from the Qu'ran.

First of all, where does it say that? What Suri? And who translated? Publishers name and name of translator, please.

2nd infidels can be a very vague term, a lot of religious text, not only Qu'ran, talk about being righteous.  Slay those who could not believe? please post exact verse, and publisher or link!  

Donít make the mistake so many uninformed, racist people make, and dismiss it toĒ Well, the religion tells to do it.Ē
Iím sorry if Iím being snippy today, it just that I came back to work from a nice long weekend to listen to very uneducated people at work about religion, and religious tolerance.  

#37    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:13 AM

I find the Imams and the Jihadsí to be very stupid.   Imams are supposed to be a relatives to Mohamed; there are only 13 true imams.  These people nominated themselves as Imams, Imam in Arabic means Apostle. Jihad is supposed to be declared when Islam is in clear danger of dying out, or being persecuted...I donít know about you, but a. Islam being the fastest growing religion in the world and b. there were the one who started it first. How could they declare Jihad on us? Not all people who are who are religious are religious leaders. And how could these people keep declaring Jihad?

Wait, the receptionist forgot to order ink for the fax machineÖRini declares Jihad on all office support personnel. Be afraid, be very afraid! tongue.gif

#38    Gazz

Gazz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

• "Love like this, least
    once before we die"

Posted 24 March 2004 - 01:45 AM

In the Qu'ran in the story of the
prophet Mohammad, it is told that he once
took a wife of only 6 years of age.

If this does not reflect just how twisted
and perverted this 'faith' is nothing
will.

Islam may be a peacful faith for millions.
and I am sure the majority are good
people.

But in my opinion Islam is a sick twisted
faith, and they can take their five
pillars of faith and stick it where
the sun don't shine!

Gazz

#39    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (shirini @ Mar 23 2004, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (fearfulone @ Mar 23 2004, 11:38 PM)

First of all, where does it say that? What Suri? And who translated? Publishers name and name of translator, please.

2nd infidels can be a very vague term, a lot of religious text, not only Qu'ran, talk about being righteous.  Slay those who could not believe? please post exact verse, and publisher or link!  

Donít make the mistake so many uninformed, racist people make, and dismiss it toĒ Well, the religion tells to do it.Ē
Iím sorry if Iím being snippy today, it just that I came back to work from a nice long weekend to listen to very uneducated people at work about religion, and religious tolerance.

As far as I have been able to determine the Qu'ran says that if you (Muslims) engage in war, it is a disgrace to kill innocent women, children and elderly of your enemies.

The Christians and the Jews have their own extreme factions. The ones I feel sorry for are the athiest. They will be killed just as quickly because they say there is no god, or a supreme being.

So much for peace on earth, goodwill towards Man

#40    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:31 AM

Oh yeah gazz an christianty is perfect, ever heard of the cursades.

That was just bigoted nonesence u spouted there.

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#41    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 09:36 AM

QUOTE (wunarmdscissor @ Mar 24 2004, 01:31 AM)
Oh yeah gazz an christianty is perfect, ever heard of the cursades.

That was just bigoted nonesence u spouted there.

The Christians and the Jews have their own extreme factions. The ones I feel sorry for are the athiest. They will be killed just as quickly because they say there is no god, or a supreme being.

I think I covered that, but as far as I can tell gazz was not part of the crusades.  

#42    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:10 PM

The ones I feel sorry for are the athiest. They will be killed just as quickly because they say there is no god, or a supreme being.

If I remember correctly, the greatest killers in the 20th century were Atheists and their ideologies were anti-religious (thus Atheists) - Fascism, Nazism and Communism.
Atheism was the official stance of most Communist countries.
But to be honest, there are some parallels between Communism and religion.
Here is something I found regarding Communism and religion:

"To understand Marx psychologically, one should use the following dictionary:

Yahweh = Dialectical Materialism
    The Messiah = Marx
    The Elect = The Proletariat
    The Church = The Communist Party
    The Second Coming = The Revolution
    Hell = Punishment of the Capitalists
    The Millennium = The Communist Commonwealth

Figures like Stalin, Lenin and Kim Il-Sung could therefore be seen as communist prophets or saints, and this reading is supported by the way these men received veneration and even worship after their deaths. "

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#43    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 12:59 PM

If I remember correctly, the greatest killers in the 20th century were Atheists and their ideologies were anti-religious (thus Atheists) - Fascism, Nazism and Communism.

pfft, they didn't kill in the name of Atheism, therefore Atheism can't be attributed to be a cause for the killing. Following this logic would mean that every murderer who happens to have a religion does so because of the religion.

#44    Erikl

Erikl

Alien Abducter

• 4,524 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 02:18 PM

pfft, they didn't kill in the name of Atheism, therefore Atheism can't be attributed to be a cause for the killing. Following this logic would mean that every murderer who happens to have a religion does so because of the religion.

This is simply not true. Communists persecuted and killed hundreds of thousands relugious people, simply because they were religious. Hitler too restricted the Church and allowed only Nazi-education through religion.
These people persecuted religions in the name of their Atheism.

Posted Image

"We live in a world where when Christians kill Muslims, it's a crusade; When Jews kill Muslims, it's a massacre; When Muslims kill Muslims, it's the weather channel. Nobody cares"

#45    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 24 March 2004 - 02:21 PM

Really we're all never gonna agree are we? lol

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users