Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Richard Clark

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 23 March 2004 - 12:30 PM

Well what do you all think of this man's allegations about George Bush?

This man served four presidents was the top adviser on counter terrorism throughout that time.

He has come out and said that Geroge Bush , rumsfeld and cheney were obsessed with Iraq.

That condola Rice hadnt even heard of Al quaeda.

That where Clinton held briefings between the FBI , CIA and Himself every other day about terrorism that bush was not interested, especially pre September the 11th.

That Bush ignored warnings of September the 11th.

That immediatley after 9/11 they were trying to use that national disaster as a way to push through a war on Iraq.

That he was told to fabricate a link between Iraq and al queada and ignored his advice that it would only make things worse.

Pretty shockin allegations all in all by a man who seems to be respected. What do u think of them?

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#2    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 23 March 2004 - 01:04 PM

I think that maybe he is right. Bush doesnt seen the kind of guy for the responsability of the power that give benn the USA president, and when he was "elected" (jajajaja) his only goal were his fatherīs freinds goals.

Iīm an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

#3    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 23 March 2004 - 01:19 PM

I think he is full of S--t!!!!!     rolleyes.gif

I think Bush did what had to be done... And I feel a lot safer now with Saddam out of the way... And I feel that Bin Laden's capture is not too far in the future.  thumbsup.gif

I saw the interview with Mr. Clark yesterday on The Today Show and what he said sounded more like a fabricated story to me... like he has some kind of personal vendetta against President Bush... like he was just trying to become part of the Lymelight... everyone wants their "moment" of fame ... no matter what the cost!  It's people like him stirring up negativity.. and are separating out country even more!!!

I am an American and I am proud to say that George Bush is our President!  cool.gif

Edited by Nxt2Hvn, 23 March 2004 - 01:25 PM.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#4    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 23 March 2004 - 05:13 PM

Funny...for years Clinton had Osama Bin Laden handed to him on a silver platter.  It's known fact that the Sudanese gov't called Madeline Albright during Clinton's "bosnia invasion" and Clinton was informed they could take out OBL at that time.  Clinton said, "no, we'll catch him again."  Funny, couple years later 9-11 happens, couple years after that, the current president who has the gall to stand up to terrorists (i never heard clinton say one thing bout terrorists and clinton went in and bombed the heck out iraq because of the same intelligence bush had), and now this drunk looking bastard who got passed up for a promotion and was actually demoted is trying to sell a book so he talks crap.  Simple as that.  You look at the statements he made 2-3-4 yrs ago on programs like Nightline and PBS broadcasts, he himself said no one is to blame, that Clinton didn't have enough money in counter-terrorism, that 9-11 was too big for anyone to predict... so to say that Bush is to blame when this mess was left for him is utterly indefensible.
grin2.gif

Pretty shockin allegations all in all by a man who seems to be respected. What do u think of them?

Don't know what your media is tellin you, but in the US... much speculation has come out about the guy on the radio shows and news shows (ex:  fox news, cnn, etc.)  he's seen as having very ulterior motives (et: the selling of his book)

Edited by fearfulone, 23 March 2004 - 11:35 PM.

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#5    wcturnersr

wcturnersr

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 571 posts

Posted 23 March 2004 - 05:27 PM

Richard Clark is most likely being paid by the democratic party to come up during election to say all these things he should have said 8 years ago.  All liberal democrats have nothing else going good for them to get elected.  The only thing they have is to twist around the truth, make up crap and point the finger like little baby morons.  If they really wanted to get my vote (speaking of Kerry) they need to tell me what they are going to do for me.  Not "Bush is bad" or  "He did this" or "I am a vietnam veteran" or "It was all Bush's idea" or "I'm a little whiney baby" or "I wear diapers" or "I still suck on mommy's nu-nu"

Edited by wcturnersr, 23 March 2004 - 05:42 PM.

#6    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 24 March 2004 - 02:08 AM

The term 'sour grapes' comes to my mind.  rolleyes.gif
The guy did not get the job he wanted and was actually demoted.

#7    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 24 March 2004 - 07:41 PM

The term 'sour grapes' comes to my mind. 
The guy did not get the job he wanted and was actually demoted.

my point exactly, this guy just went postal in the middle of an election year... money for his book, thats all he wants...why didnt he do this a year ago, two, three, when he knew all this.   disgust.gif  

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

#8    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 07:50 PM

Clark was not only demoted, but due to the shake up in the intelligence/terrorism arena, he was pretty much fired. So basically what he has to say about anything related to the current administration should be viewed like he's just another disgruntled ex-employee.

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#9    Gazz

Gazz

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

• "Love like this, least
    once before we die"

Posted 27 March 2004 - 10:34 PM

The timing should tell you everything.

Most people had no idea who clarke was
before now.

And now the world knows who he is...
hmmmmm

Could it be because he is trying to boost
sales of his new book?????

Gazz

#10    ronw60

ronw60

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 11:19 PM

lets give george four more years or we will second guess ourselves forever???

#11    wunarmdscissor

wunarmdscissor

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,761 posts

• come on the hoops

Posted 28 March 2004 - 01:01 AM

Homer

Accoring to everything I have read there is no mention of richard clark being sacked or discredited?

Stand up for the Champions
'MON the tic an tiocfaidh ar-la

saorsa na h-alba

#12    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,696 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 28 March 2004 - 01:20 AM

Homer

Accoring to everything I have read there is no mention of richard clark being sacked or discredited?

Well, see?  There you go!  Stop reading the leftist crapola and start listening
to people like me and Homer and FearfulOne and Nancy who know what is actually going on in this country!! thumbsup.gif  

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#13    final flight

final flight

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 March 2004 - 02:36 AM

I agree 100% with bush on the fact that Sadaam Hussein hade to be takes out. But it should have been handeled as a civil rights issue. Then the UN might have stepped up and gathered enough military and money to take out the government and then renstate another less corrupt one (not necessarily democratic, democracy does not sit well in the middle east).

Posted Image
You Might Be Canadian If...

-You know that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) don't always look like that.
-You can eat more than one maple sugar candy without feeling nauseous.
-You think -10 C is mild weather.
-You know the ingredients for poutine.  
-You die a little inside if you can't get your Tim's double-double every morning.  
-You know the difference between real snow and "television" snow -- the white stuff that passes for snow on tv and in films. You scream, "For Christsake! That should be sticking to their pants!" and "Lookit, it's not melting! That's *so* not snow!" when watching 'Winter' scenes.
-You understand the phrase "Could you pass me a serviette, I just dropped my poutine, on the chesterfield."

#14    Homer

Homer

Government Agent

• 3,814 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (wunarmdscissor @ Mar 27 2004, 10:01 PM)
Homer

He wasn't officially fired, but taking everything in context, he was.

"There was no plan on Al Qaeda that was passed from the Clinton administration to the Bush administration," Clarke told reporters in August 2002.

Clarke also said the Bush administration, in its first eight months in office, adopted a "new strategy that called for the rapid elimination of Al Qaeda." He said the Bush administration ordered a five-fold increase in money for covert action before Sept. 11, 2001.

And Clarke told reporters that in March 2001 -- months before the 9/11 attacks -- President Bush had directed his staff to "stop swatting at flies and just solve this problem" -- that problem being how to deal with al Qaeda.

Instead of a counter-terrorism czar, clarke seems more like contradiction czar laugh.gif

אַ֭תָּה אֱלֹהֵ֣י יִשְׁעִ֑י

#15    Nancy

Nancy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 29 March 2004 - 02:10 AM

Homer.......
Great Work! Thank you for posting these 'quotes'

I hope all who read them, will begin to get the "full picture"
Nancy

dying is easy ... tis the living that's hard...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users