Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Why do demons haunt particular places?


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1    Fatal

Fatal

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts
  • Joined:08 Dec 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Texas

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:44 AM

Something I've been wondering is why do demons haunt particular places?

I mean I can understand if a regular spirit may haunt a particular house, such as if he/she died there. But when it comes to demonic hauntings, what reason is there that demons haunt that particular home or place?


Edited by Shadow09, 26 October 2008 - 08:44 AM.


#2    cpjason

cpjason

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • Joined:31 Dec 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 October 2008 - 10:42 AM

In my experience they don't haunt the same places, not the same demons anyways. Out of the 4 classic types of hauntings, demonic ones are the only ones who will regularly follow people from place to place if they move.

What happens, if you believe in the theory, is that once a place has been haunted by a demon other demons are able to use the same portal that was originally opened by the first demon. This usually happens after a home is blessed and the original demon is cast out of the home.

If the people who originally lived in a haunted place move, the original demon would leave with them and leave the gateway to hell wide open. When a house is blessed, but wasn't done properly(or wasn't powerful enough) it can also cause the gateway to stay open in a weakened state. As time passes more demons find there way in through the gateway as they slowly reopen and strengthen it.


(shrug) I dunno if all that's true, but those are the theories I have heard.

Thatguy, international man of mystery.

#3    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,248 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 26 October 2008 - 11:52 AM

As Cpjason said above, demons don't haunt places that much, they haunt people.

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#4    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:38 PM

cpjason on Oct 26 2008, 04:42 AM, said:

In my experience they don't haunt the same places, not the same demons anyways. Out of the 4 classic types of hauntings, demonic ones are the only ones who will regularly follow people from place to place if they move.

What happens, if you believe in the theory, is that once a place has been haunted by a demon other demons are able to use the same portal that was originally opened by the first demon. This usually happens after a home is blessed and the original demon is cast out of the home.

If the people who originally lived in a haunted place move, the original demon would leave with them and leave the gateway to hell wide open. When a house is blessed, but wasn't done properly(or wasn't powerful enough) it can also cause the gateway to stay open in a weakened state. As time passes more demons find there way in through the gateway as they slowly reopen and strengthen it.


(shrug) I dunno if all that's true, but those are the theories I have heard.
I do believe you are right.... original.gif



#5    batjoker

batjoker

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Joined:24 Aug 2008

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

cpjason on Oct 26 2008, 04:42 AM, said:

In my experience they don't haunt the same places, not the same demons anyways. Out of the 4 classic types of hauntings, demonic ones are the only ones who will regularly follow people from place to place if they move.

What happens, if you believe in the theory, is that once a place has been haunted by a demon other demons are able to use the same portal that was originally opened by the first demon. This usually happens after a home is blessed and the original demon is cast out of the home.

If the people who originally lived in a haunted place move, the original demon would leave with them and leave the gateway to hell wide open. When a house is blessed, but wasn't done properly(or wasn't powerful enough) it can also cause the gateway to stay open in a weakened state. As time passes more demons find there way in through the gateway as they slowly reopen and strengthen it.


(shrug) I dunno if all that's true, but those are the theories I have heard.

well  portals are most of the time open by Demon rituals or people messing with things they don't know what they doing and this make a portal and demons comes out and haunt they most fo the time


#6    pookiemonster

pookiemonster

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined:17 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:59 PM

I believe they are attracted to homes that have a troubled atmosphere ( physical/any kind of abuse, domestic violence, extreme stress)
I believe these, if powerful enough, allow demons to rip a hole into our dimension ( or "plane" whichever you prefer).


#7    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:23 AM

Scary thought, but I think its posable...


#8    JustNormal

JustNormal

    Forum Divinity

  • Banned
  • 11,936 posts
  • Joined:21 Apr 2007
  • Gender:Male

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:44 AM

pookiemonster on Oct 26 2008, 04:59 PM, said:

I believe they are attracted to homes that have a troubled atmosphere ( physical/any kind of abuse, domestic violence, extreme stress)
I believe these, if powerful enough, allow demons to rip a hole into our dimension ( or "plane" whichever you prefer).



Thats a great theory but not a possibility IMO..Ive said before they lie dormant for years and even centuries and surface when the family or person is at a weakened state, but of course not ALL people, or homes. They can also attach themselves to someone who messes with things of the occult nature..JMO...JN


#9    pookiemonster

pookiemonster

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 86 posts
  • Joined:17 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male

Posted 27 October 2008 - 05:54 AM

There's tons of factors that allow them to use a "loop-hole" into our reality
Dielving into the occult would make things worse especially if the grounds its practiced on had some kind of past demonic activity


#10    Guardian Angel of Fire

Guardian Angel of Fire

    Arc Angel of Fire

  • Member
  • 2,177 posts
  • Joined:07 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Iowa

  • ~~~There are two doors in font of you~~~
    ===The Future and the Past===
    ****Which one will you choose?****

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:21 AM

Shadow09 on Oct 26 2008, 03:44 AM, said:

Something I've been wondering is why do demons haunt particular places?

I mean I can understand if a regular spirit may haunt a particular house, such as if he/she died there. But when it comes to demonic hauntings, what reason is there that demons haunt that particular home or place?

Why would a bully pick on a smaller and younger kid then them?

My EVP's - Page Link

~~~This link is a link to my posts of My EVP's that I posted that I've~~~
~~~gathered over a short time.  Enjoy! :D~~~


~~~When Zombies Attack!!! ~~~





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users