Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

UFO Sighting!


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1    Seismosaur

Seismosaur

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:18 Sep 2008

Posted 27 October 2008 - 12:41 AM

These are incredible-- look!

linked-image

linked-image

linked-image

I actually saw-- and got photos of this thing! This is awesome.


#2    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:02 AM

Wow those are cool, did you see the History Channel episode on Rods...?
this kind of looks like one ...good catch!!!


#3    Seismosaur

Seismosaur

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:18 Sep 2008

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:06 AM

I briefly saw part of the Monster Quest episode with Rods, but I don't know much about them. They're those rocket-like animals or something, right?


#4    Ufo Believer

Ufo Believer

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Berks County, PA now residing in Summerville, SC, USA

  • Always keep looking up...the truth is out there.

    Why shouldn't we believe?

    I'm still looking for the truth...when I find it, I'll post it.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:11 AM

That is cool. Where did you take them at?

That second photo looks like it might be a satillite, but that's just me. They look cool.

They really could qualify as UFO's. thumbsup.gif good find.

Edited by Ufo Believer, 27 October 2008 - 01:19 AM.

I'm Back...

#5    jake-c

jake-c

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Joined:07 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Manchester

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:21 AM

Cool photos!
Kinda strange shape though.


#6    Seismosaur

Seismosaur

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:18 Sep 2008

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:24 AM

Ufo Believer on Oct 26 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

That is cool. Where did you take them at?

That second photo looks like it might be a satillite, but that's just me. They look cool.

They really could qualify as UFO's. thumbsup.gif good find.


I took them up in Georgia, US.

Yea, I thought it looked like a satellite too.

jake-c on Oct 26 2008, 09:21 PM, said:

Cool photos!
Kinda strange shape though.


Yea, looks like a worm in the zoom-in.


#7    Ufo Believer

Ufo Believer

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Berks County, PA now residing in Summerville, SC, USA

  • Always keep looking up...the truth is out there.

    Why shouldn't we believe?

    I'm still looking for the truth...when I find it, I'll post it.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:29 AM

I'm sorry for asking questions but you took them. Did you see them or were you taking photos of the sky? ( I know you possibily didn't take photos of the sky for nothing, but thought I'd ask.)

Just seeing if you seen them before you photographed the sky? happy.gif

I'm Back...

#8    Seismosaur

Seismosaur

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:18 Sep 2008

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:46 AM

Ufo Believer on Oct 26 2008, 09:29 PM, said:

I'm sorry for asking questions but you took them. Did you see them or were you taking photos of the sky? ( I know you possibily didn't take photos of the sky for nothing, but thought I'd ask.)

Just seeing if you seen them before you photographed the sky? happy.gif



Yes, I saw them-- That's why I took the photos of them tongue.gif I looked up and thought I saw a plane, but then I realized it wasn't; and I snapped off a few pictures before it was out of sight.




#9    Ufo Believer

Ufo Believer

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Berks County, PA now residing in Summerville, SC, USA

  • Always keep looking up...the truth is out there.

    Why shouldn't we believe?

    I'm still looking for the truth...when I find it, I'll post it.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:48 AM

Thank you.

I'm Back...

#10    jerhiko

jerhiko

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined:08 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Second Star to the East

  • Compel Events to Conform to the Plan

Posted 27 October 2008 - 01:58 AM

Those pictures do look interesting. But as far as the Monster Quest Episode on rods, did they not prove that the rods were actually things such as moths and other naturally occuring things moving very close to the camera lense and it was due to shutter speed? (How is that for a run-on sentence). Not trying to discount these photos though. As I said, I think they are very interesting.



#11    Aanica

Aanica

    Government Agent

  • Banned
  • 3,299 posts
  • Joined:16 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:01 AM

Seismosaur on Oct 26 2008, 07:06 PM, said:

I briefly saw part of the Monster Quest episode with Rods, but I don't know much about them. They're those rocket-like animals or something, right?
You know they are not sure,  but I watched that Monster Quest and they had photos of them and they dont look like animals to me they kind of look like the picture here, dont you think...? They are calling them Skyfish...
The pics here are great I am not far from GA.





Rod,  a website picture

Edited by Aanica, 27 October 2008 - 02:03 AM.


#12    Ufo Believer

Ufo Believer

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • Joined:24 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Berks County, PA now residing in Summerville, SC, USA

  • Always keep looking up...the truth is out there.

    Why shouldn't we believe?

    I'm still looking for the truth...when I find it, I'll post it.

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:03 AM

Very good run on sentence, but I think I wrote longer than that as you could possibily see in this sentence, and anyway yes they did prove that most of the 'rods' are something else like moths but not birds, I need to leave, I'm kind of getting tired so see you all Monday somewhere around 5:00pm.

I know there should be periods in there, and I don't think this sentence was longer than yours Jerhiko.
Once again see you later.  sleepy.gif

Edited by Ufo Believer, 27 October 2008 - 02:04 AM.

I'm Back...

#13    Seismosaur

Seismosaur

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:18 Sep 2008

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:13 AM

jerhiko on Oct 26 2008, 09:58 PM, said:

Those pictures do look interesting. But as far as the Monster Quest Episode on rods, did they not prove that the rods were actually things such as moths and other naturally occuring things moving very close to the camera lense and it was due to shutter speed? (How is that for a run-on sentence). Not trying to discount these photos though. As I said, I think they are very interesting.


This isn't a Rod, though.

Aanica on Oct 26 2008, 10:01 PM, said:

You know they are not sure,  but I watched that Monster Quest and they had photos of them and they dont look like animals to me they kind of look like the picture here, dont you think...? They are calling them Skyfish...
The pics here are great I am not far from GA.





Rod,  a website picture


Hm...

I'll look at that. I still don't think it could be an animal-- it's too big.


Ufo Believer on Oct 26 2008, 10:03 PM, said:

Very good run on sentence, but I think I wrote longer than that as you could possibily see in this sentence, and anyway yes they did prove that most of the 'rods' are something else like moths but not birds, I need to leave, I'm kind of getting tired so see you all Monday somewhere around 5:00pm.

I know there should be periods in there, and I don't think this sentence was longer than yours Jerhiko.
Once again see you later.  sleepy.gif


Uh huh....


#14    jerhiko

jerhiko

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Joined:08 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Second Star to the East

  • Compel Events to Conform to the Plan

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:15 AM

I agree... not a rod. And certainly not a plane. So definately Unidentified. I'm jealous. I never see things like this. I am also very happy that u had your camera.


#15    Seismosaur

Seismosaur

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:18 Sep 2008

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:19 AM

jerhiko on Oct 26 2008, 10:15 PM, said:

I agree... not a rod. And certainly not a plane. So definately Unidentified. I'm jealous. I never see things like this. I am also very happy that u had your camera.


Heh, yea, I know. I couldn't believe it at first. A possible alien craft! original.gif





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users