Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Free Readings

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    MysteryWoman86

MysteryWoman86

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:30 AM

I'm sitting here bored right now so I've decided I'll give out five readings for free. This is a first come first serve basis. I can't read for free for *everyone* on UM, obviously.

I will need to be able to talk with you on AOL instant messenger/AIM, or Yahoo Instant Messenger or MSN Messenger. I can't do online readings over email - I need to be able to communicate quickly back and forth with my querent (the person getting the reading), so this is pretty pertinent.

There are three reading choices:

1) Tarot reading - this is what I recommend (I use the Thoth deck, the Goddess deck and the Renaissance deck depending on my mood)
2) Non-tarot oracle card reading - I have TONS of decks of these, however, I will use The Universal Cards: Angelically Inspired because they're anything but vague and excellent for a reading for someone else who wants a different type of cards than the traditional tarot (if you really, really would like a reading from one of my other decks, I can try, but I've never had much success reading from my other decks for people, just FYI - let alone online - those decks are Angel Therapy Oracle Cards, Healing With The Angels Oracle Cards, Ascended Masters Oracle Cards, Archangel Oracle Cards, Messages From Your Angels Cards, Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards, Healing With The Fairies Oracle Cards, Magical Mermaids And Dolphins Cards, Magical Unicorn Oracle Cards,  Angel Guidance Board, Dolphin Divination Cards)
3) Ouija session reading

Send me a PM, (if you respond on here I won't get your message and you won't get counted as one of the first five).
I have one more requirement - anyone that I read for, I would ask that they please write a one paragraph (three to five sentences, or more if you want) about whether the reading was accurate, professional, etc. so that I can use it as a reference for my online psychic reading business. On that note, if you're interested in purchasing a reading, please PM me to ask about my pricing and options.

Best of wishes to all!

--MysteryWoman86

#2    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:37 AM

I doub't I'll get anything real. Prove me wrong tho.

(And I ain't paying)..

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#3    shadowsot

shadowsot

Nightstalker

• 9,113 posts

• Oops.

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:59 AM

Hm, last time I tried this, got interrupted. Be interesting if nothing else.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

#4    MysteryWoman86

MysteryWoman86

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:05 AM

I have one reservation through PM. I guess I'll take the other four off of here. I'm not doing readings for any skeptics or people looking for proof or instruction in performing readings or anything like that. It's hard work to do an entire reading that's quality so I don't want to waste my time on people who want to be "proven wrong" or whatever. So it's up for grabs now. Four more spots.

#5    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:09 AM

So whats the point? Make the believers feel better? Or give yourself a rush?

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#6    Postulant

Postulant

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:16 AM

shouldn't childern be in bed? ie Inhume"

Edited by Postulant, 28 October 2008 - 05:20 AM.

There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating - people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

#7    MysteryWoman86

MysteryWoman86

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:38 AM

Thanks for the line of defense postulant but I'm not even going to entertain comments like that person's. It's a waste of all of our time. wink2.gif

#8    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:42 AM

k, run away if ya need too.

But my Pokemon cards will beats yours any day of the week unless you can prove otherwise..

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

#9    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:43 AM

Do you have your five yet?

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#10    MysteryWoman86

MysteryWoman86

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:20 AM

BlondiGeist on Oct 27 2008, 10:43 PM, said:

Do you have your five yet?

Okay. I've had about four people snag me for a reading. Then they don't message me AFTER we've exchanged our messenger screennames. It's been almost and hour for those people so I've dropped them all. These are *RIGHT NOW* readings, not "let's make a plan and meet up some time." I've done one reading so far. There are four still open and available. PM me with your messenger program and your screenname if you want a reading and are available for it right now. I'm sorry I can't do readings by email.

#11    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:29 AM

MysteryWoman86 on Oct 28 2008, 01:20 AM, said:

Okay. I've had about four people snag me for a reading. Then they don't message me AFTER we've exchanged our messenger screennames. It's been almost and hour for those people so I've dropped them all. These are *RIGHT NOW* readings, not "let's make a plan and meet up some time." I've done one reading so far. There are four still open and available. PM me with your messenger program and your screenname if you want a reading and are available for it right now. I'm sorry I can't do readings by email.

Try doing this in the middle of the day (giving out free readings) and you'd start a UM riot!
Lol.

Thank you SO much for the wonderful reading you gave me! The pieces are all starting to fall in place the more I re-read what you IM'd me.  thumbsup.gif
Pretty much the problem I've been in denial about really is the problem and I helped create it. I've been running from it for months! And it's sucking the life out of me!
Thank you for all your help. I'll keep you updated on any other developments and you did an amazing reading!
Here I was convinced I should just go out and throw myself in front of a bus... my luck I'd just get a broken leg and a jay-walking ticket.
Have a great night!  wub.gif  grin2.gif

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#12    MysteryWoman86

MysteryWoman86

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:43 AM

BlondiGeist on Oct 28 2008, 12:29 AM, said:

Try doing this in the middle of the day (giving out free readings) and you'd start a UM riot!
Lol.

Thank you SO much for the wonderful reading you gave me! The pieces are all starting to fall in place the more I re-read what you IM'd me.  thumbsup.gif
Pretty much the problem I've been in denial about really is the problem and I helped create it. I've been running from it for months! And it's sucking the life out of me!
Thank you for all your help. I'll keep you updated on any other developments and you did an amazing reading!
Here I was convinced I should just go out and throw myself in front of a bus... my luck I'd just get a broken leg and a jay-walking ticket.
Have a great night!  wub.gif  grin2.gif

Thank you so much! So often I decide to do free readings like this on the basis of how rewarding it is to help people and provide some clarity into the muddy water we all so often consider our lives. I'm so glad I helped you feel better and gather a sense of understanding.

#13    morrigan

morrigan

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

• do or do not...there is no try

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:03 AM

I'd like to offer my opinion. MysteryWoman did a tarot reading for me, and I have to say it was quite good. Many of the things that she read in the cards pertained directly to my situation.

Thanks again for the reading. It gave me quite a bit to think about and to look forward to as well.

Posted Image
The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself. - Sir Richard F. Burton
Politics is the conduct of public affairs for private advantage.  - Ambrose Bierce
Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together. - Vincent Van Gogh

#14    MysteryWoman86

MysteryWoman86

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:10 AM

morrigan on Oct 28 2008, 03:03 AM, said:

I'd like to offer my opinion. MysteryWoman did a tarot reading for me, and I have to say it was quite good. Many of the things that she read in the cards pertained directly to my situation.

Thanks again for the reading. It gave me quite a bit to think about and to look forward to as well.

Thank you!
For those still wanting to get in on a free reading, I've done 2 out of 5 now so there are 3 more availabilities. If you wanna jump on that, PM me and please read the previous posts in this thread where I describe the readings. original.gif

#15    Postulant

Postulant

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

• I can stand brute force, but brute reason is quite unbearable. There is something unfair about its use. It is hitting below the intellect.

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:54 AM

Sorry about that , it was late when i first posted i thought you met some time when you got the five sorted out, if there is still a chance to get a reading i'd be very greatful

There are only two kinds of people who are really fascinating - people who know absolutely everything, and people who know absolutely nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users