Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Did he see my SOUL?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Katieeeeeee

Katieeeeeee

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:03 PM

OK a really odd thing happened to me last week, probably the strangest thing that's ever happened to me in my life, which is probably why I've been led here. Can't find an answer as to what it might mean or what is it, although I've had a few theories. I'll try to explain in the simplest way possible.

My best friend Ross and I were sitting in my room at about 4 in the morning have a really deep conversation about life and everything in general. Then we got onto what kind of people we think we are deep down. I said something along the lines of "I know I have a much darker side, and by that I don't mean evil or nasty, I mean because I've had a lot of sorrow and sadness in my life and negativity, I am well aware that the world is and can be at times, a very dark place to live in."

Anyway just after I said this (and I wasn't looking at Ross as I said it), Ross sort of gasped and started panicking and said he felt like he was about to cry and then tears started streaming down his face. Which was very odd in itself because in the whole time I've known him I've never once seen him cry. Then he kept repeating that that was the "strangest thing that had ever happened to him in his life" and needed a few minutes to come to terms with what he'd just seen. So then I got a bit aggitated and worried about what he might have seen. Eventually he composed himself and described it all to me. (Bare in mind Ross is very skeptical about anything paranormal or "spiritual", he KNEW what he saw and believes it was true)

He said what he saw as I spoke, started out as almost like a black shroud around me, although it had no colour and all he could see were my eyes. And he said in the "shroud" was what felt like my whole lifetime of negative events all manifested around me, and as he felt the energy he felt intense sorrow and pain. Then he said the "fog or mist" cleared away and inside of it he could see the "real me"...and described it as one of those 80's rock videos where the main rockstar has all this lighting on him/her to make them look more charismatic and powerful, with smoke machines blowing smoke around them, with a kind of golden shimmer...and he then said he had this sudden realisation that I was "above human level" and that I had the power to smite him down if I wanted, and that he felt suddenly very insignificant and full of fear!

He was pretty shaken up for a few days and so was I, mainly because I'm now worried that I'm an evil MEDUSA or something hahaha, and the "black shroud around me" (which wasn't actually black) kind of upset me as well.

Can anyone shed any light on what might have happened here?

#2    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,793 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Katieeeeeee on Oct 28 2008, 04:03 PM, said:

He said what he saw as I spoke, started out as almost like a black shroud around me, although it had no colour and all he could see were my eyes. And he said in the "shroud" was what felt like my whole lifetime of negative events all manifested around me, and as he felt the energy he felt intense sorrow and pain. Then he said the "fog or mist" cleared away and inside of it he could see the "real me"...and described it as one of those 80's rock videos where the main rockstar has all this lighting on him/her to make them look more charismatic and powerful, with smoke machines blowing smoke around them, with a kind of golden shimmer...and he then said he had this sudden realisation that I was "above human level" and that I had the power to smite him down if I wanted, and that he felt suddenly very insignificant and full of fear!

He was pretty shaken up for a few days and so was I, mainly because I'm now worried that I'm an evil MEDUSA or something hahaha, and the "black shroud around me" (which wasn't actually black) kind of upset me as well.

Can anyone shed any light on what might have happened here?

The real being that is inside each of us is our true self who is quite powerful. When we become human we play a game of duality where we see ourself as small and seperate from everyone and everything else. This is necessary for us to experience pain and sorrow.

In reality we are happy joyfull energy beings. We have a sense of humor about all the trials we create for ourself as humans. I suspect your friend saw how you were above it all and did not realize that he too is above it all when he can see who he actually is.

What is hard to appreciate is why he was so fear filled. I realize as humans we are very insecure. Just think about how a new baby is dependant on others. Many of us depend on support into our 20's. This promotes a sense of insecurity as I see it. His reaction was extreem. All I can think is that he must be confronting something he is having trouble coming to terms with.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#3    Hamlyn

Hamlyn

Not Dead Yet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,164 posts

• Why you eyeing my lemon drink?

Posted 29 October 2008 - 12:30 AM

What can I say? You both saw into the abyss.

It's not something that's all in you, so to speak, although we all have some of it in us-- our own, personal, mini-abyss.

Rather, it's an archetype you evoked, or called up from a shared unconscious store.

He was listening empathetically, and he saw in symbolic form all the global pain and trauma you were talking about.

When I say symbolic, I don't mean "not real." It's real. Not in the same sense as the chair you're sitting on, but in a more Platonic sense. Some would say more real than the chair. Real enough to impact his feelings, that's for sure.

Long story short, he really saw what you meant!

You're not a Medusa-Devil-Thing though. I mean we all have the Shadow, right?

Science exists to investigate the unexplained, not to explain away the uninvestigated.

Ouija transcripts, Tarot sessions, psychic readings, and other messing around. Read it all here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users