Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

IS SOUND BEHIND THE CREATION OF CROP CIRCLES?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#16    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:38 PM

badeskov on Oct 30 2008, 08:16 AM, said:

Sorry, I have still not understood this one and it has not been for not trying. But I cannot even begin to fathom why ET would cross the vast distances of interstellar space just to lurk around until the right moment comes to make a hidden message for us in crops (basically their form of graffiti, I presume) and then bugger off again. First of all, why make a hidden message?! Why not just make a broadcast to everybody and hover around in plain view somewhere?! But if they want to remain hidden, why make any message in the first place?!      

Cheers,
Badeskov

Hi Badeskov;

I too have remained silent about the crop circle stuff for the reason youve just explained, However I would like to opin here just for the sake of it all, I do know that yes infact some crop circles have been hoaxed by a few with boards and likes but this phenom. is way to far spread to be all hoaxes, It is simply impossible for everyone of these to be done with boards and especially the complexity of them as well as geographicly, Meaning these things are going on everywhere, So I can not simply dismiss it as all hoaxes, Thats just nonsense to do such a thing without a proper explanation which has not been put forth that I have found,

Regards;

TFF

#17    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:41 PM

Sardukar on Oct 30 2008, 06:59 AM, said:

Im like 100% sure that crop circle topics should not belong in the UFO section. They quite frankly have nothing to do with ufos or aliens.

Links?

Evidence?

Just asking,

TFF

#18    jeanniesbottle

jeanniesbottle

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• "Live in love, not in fear"

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:46 PM

I guess because I know one of the leading crop circlemakers, I can tell you that they are more than capable of making intricate circles.  However, for centuries crop circles have showed up.  So either crop circlemaking as some kind of centuries old organization, or something else is capable of causing them.

Below is a link discussing very OLD crop circles:

http://www.crystalinks.com/croptheories.html

#19    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

• "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    - Albert Einstein

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:14 PM

badeskov on Oct 30 2008, 12:16 PM, said:

Sorry, I have still not understood this one and it has not been for not trying. But I cannot even begin to fathom why ET would cross the vast distances of interstellar space just to lurk around until the right moment comes to make a hidden message for us in crops (basically their form of graffiti, I presume) and then bugger off again. First of all, why make a hidden message?! Why not just make a broadcast to everybody and hover around in plain view somewhere?! But if they want to remain hidden, why make any message in the first place?!      

Cheers,
Badeskov

Well what we may consider a vast distance of travel in space, maybe for the et's not very vast at all, theres two ways they could achieve this
1. They may have warp speed craft.
2. They have managed to bend time and space and bring the destination closer to them rather than them travelling to it.
They may lurk around as you say because, they are studying us, i think it would be fascininating to be in their shoes and watch a whole civilization go about their daily buisness for years and years and witness so many historic events take place.
Who says they bugger off? And if they do travel back and forth and as i explained further up there may not be a great deal of travel involved given their technological circumstances.
If they have been studying us, which i believe they have , they will know that coming down and making obvious contact might cause a break down in society and people to just cause mass panic.
As for hidden messages, they may not speak english or any form of human language, just as we cannot speak any of there languages, so they put it in crop cricles and code for us both to understand, such as the crop circle with the binary code.

Respectfully

hocus

Edited by hocus, 30 October 2008 - 03:45 PM.

"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.
Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.

#20    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

Here is the famous crabwood binary code cropcircle.

http://www.yowusa.com/scp/maurice2004/crabwood2002full.jpg

This is what the message in binary reads.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION.

Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND).

In my opinion, this crop circle was made by et's and the message has been successfully translated, which was there goal, any humans making this would find it extremly difficult to do under the cirumstances, to get that message sucessfully would be a challenge alone, not to mention the huge picture of what looks to be a grey above the binary code. There wouldn't be enough hours in the night to get this complete and so perfect, surely?

Edited by hocus, 30 October 2008 - 03:54 PM.

"To consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow"
-Methodorus.

#21    The One Who Is

The One Who Is

Id Quo Est

• 1,259 posts

• Your perception might be twisting but reality ain't moving to meet it.

-sinewave

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

hocus on Oct 30 2008, 10:52 AM, said:

Here is the famous crabwood binary code cropcircle.

http://www.yowusa.com/scp/maurice2004/crabwood2002full.jpg

This is what the message in binary reads.

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION.

Conduit CLOSING (BELL SOUND).

In my opinion, this crop circle was made by et's and the message has been successfully translated, which was there goal, any humans making this would find it extremly difficult to do under the cirumstances, to get that message sucessfully would be a challenge alone, not to mention the huge picture of what looks to be a grey above the binary code. There wouldn't be enough hours in the night to get this complete and so perfect, surely?

Why would the message be in binary code, though? It's just standard ASCII. They could have just used English if they wanted people to understand this "important" message. And don't tell me the ETs use ASCII. And English letters.  rofl.gif

In various primitive cultures, it was believed that the brain served only to cool the body, being completely unrelated to thought. This is true only in certain people.

#22    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:30 PM

The One Who Is on Oct 30 2008, 04:24 PM, said:

Why would the message be in binary code, though? It's just standard ASCII. They could have just used English if they wanted people to understand this "important" message. And don't tell me the ETs use ASCII. And English letters.  rofl.gif

I honestly don't know that. It could be that the et's knew if that mesage was written in english in a cropcricle people would think it was a definite hoax as you don't imagine aliens speaking english do you.
Just a thought though.

-Methodorus.

#23    The One Who Is

The One Who Is

Id Quo Est

• 1,259 posts

-sinewave

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

hocus on Oct 30 2008, 11:30 AM, said:

I honestly don't know that. It could be that the et's knew if that mesage was written in english in a cropcricle people would think it was a definite hoax as you don't imagine aliens speaking english do you.
Just a thought though.

Well, they should know that by the laws of language this makes it seem even more like a hoax, and they wind up speaking English anyway. So  tongue.gif  to them.

In various primitive cultures, it was believed that the brain served only to cool the body, being completely unrelated to thought. This is true only in certain people.

#24    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:35 PM

The One Who Is on Oct 30 2008, 04:32 PM, said:

Well, they should know that by the laws of language this makes it seem even more like a hoax, and they wind up speaking English anyway. So  tongue.gif  to them.

Yes very true, it does make it look more suspicous but i imagine they have there reasons for doing this.

-Methodorus.

#25    The One Who Is

The One Who Is

Id Quo Est

• 1,259 posts

-sinewave

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:37 PM

hocus on Oct 30 2008, 11:35 AM, said:

Yes very true, it does make it look more suspicous but i imagine they have there reasons for doing this.

Perhaps they do. Some people hypothesize that there is an additional message hidden in the binary code, since the code itself is far from perfect.

#26    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:39 PM

The One Who Is on Oct 30 2008, 12:32 PM, said:

. So  tongue.gif  to them.

laugh.gif  rofl.gif  alien.gif  yes.gif

#27    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:39 PM

The One Who Is on Oct 30 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

Perhaps they do. Some people hypothesize that there is an additional message hidden in the binary code, since the code itself is far from perfect.

Yes indeed,  its very possible they do, interesting thought.

-Methodorus.

#28    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:42 PM

The One Who Is on Oct 30 2008, 12:24 PM, said:

I dont mean to sound silly here but what in the world is ASCII?

Regards;  unsure.gif

TFF

#29    Hocus

Hocus

Psychic Spy

• 1,786 posts

- Albert Einstein

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

thefinalfrontier on Oct 30 2008, 04:42 PM, said:

Regards;  unsure.gif

TFF

American standard code for information exchange  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII

Hope this helps.

-Methodorus.

#30    The One Who Is

The One Who Is

Id Quo Est

• 1,259 posts

-sinewave

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:47 PM

thefinalfrontier on Oct 30 2008, 11:42 AM, said:

Regards;  unsure.gif

TFF

Standard computer code for producing characters.

So what the ETs apparently did was wrote a message in English, encoded it in ASCII, then encoded that in binary. Triply suspicious.

Edit: Darn it, I was beaten.  ohmy.gif

Edited by The One Who Is, 30 October 2008 - 04:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users