Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

9/11 Demon Face pics

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:09 PM

Here's some pics of the various demonic faces photographed in the smoke of the burning buildings.

9/11 Demon Faces

Now I know we're naturally trained as humans to see faces in everything, but some of these look too good to be coincedences. I was wondering peoples' takes on these pics. Real, imangination, why do you think they're there??

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#2    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,508 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:17 PM

I think it's called paranoia opps I mean pareidolia  tongue.gif  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

I wouldn't take to much from these pic's as far as demons go nothing super natural at all  thumbsup.gif

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#3    TIMMAH

TIMMAH

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 203 posts

• "We are just clones, from origins unknown. Our lives are on loan, from the one whose on the throne."

Posted 30 October 2008 - 08:52 PM

Yea I dunno. A couple of those do seem to crazy to be coincidence.

I like pie.

#4    The One Who Is

The One Who Is

Id Quo Est

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,259 posts

• Your perception might be twisting but reality ain't moving to meet it.

-sinewave

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:01 PM

Coincidence, nothing more. That's what smoke naturally looks like when it's pouring through a bunch of smaller areas like the windows of a skyscraper.

Besides, that site shouldn't be taken seriously. They're promoting the whole "9/11 is on the dollar bill" too. Not to mention this amusing "appearance." I think I just about nearly died of laughter. They're claiming that stars from a mirrored US flag image are a demon.

I could do that too, but I'll spare everyone the heart attacks and lack of breath that would be caused by any additional hilarity, no matter how small.

ohmy.gif

In various primitive cultures, it was believed that the brain served only to cool the body, being completely unrelated to thought. This is true only in certain people.

#5    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:50 PM

The One Who Is on Oct 30 2008, 01:01 PM, said:

Coincidence, nothing more. That's what smoke naturally looks like when it's pouring through a bunch of smaller areas like the windows of a skyscraper.

Besides, that site shouldn't be taken seriously. They're promoting the whole "9/11 is on the dollar bill" too. Not to mention this amusing "appearance." I think I just about nearly died of laughter. They're claiming that stars from a mirrored US flag image are a demon.

I could do that too, but I'll spare everyone the heart attacks and lack of breath that would be caused by any additional hilarity, no matter how small.

ohmy.gif

Yeah, it is a pretty funny site.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#6    Aztur

Aztur

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 10:18 PM

Coincidence and like you said, we've learned to see faces in everything, it's hard to supress. There are thousands of fires each day, there's bound to be at least 1 fire where someone sees a "face" in the fire or smoke (even if you look at just about any fire on film, frame by frame you'll see at least some faces).

#7    Ufo Believer

Ufo Believer

Psychic Spy

• 1,684 posts
  • Location:Berks County, PA now residing in Summerville, SC, USA

• Always keep looking up...the truth is out there.

Why shouldn't we believe?

I'm still looking for the truth...when I find it, I'll post it.

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:08 AM

I've seen thoes pics before. There pretty odd and suspicious.  blink.gif

Well, looks like it's nearing the end of days. 666, its the devils phone number. Someone should call and see when hes coming to Earth. laugh.gif

I'm Back...

#8    000000000000000

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 824 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:18 AM

Well my opinion one of them was photo shopped the rest simply the angle, lighting, just the dust. And how do you know these are the devil. Couldn't some of them be like the faces of Santa Clause, Jesus, or whatever person you want to substitute. All I see is darker slits that would resemble eyes and a mouth. Hardly sounds like the devil to me. No horns, red skin, or anything else. I guess thats just me. Maybe the devil secretly wants to bring down the United States and I'm on the outs. I will personally stay with a more logical state of mind and continue on believing it is nothing more then smoke.

#9    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 02:25 AM

HumanTorch on Oct 30 2008, 04:18 PM, said:

Well my opinion one of them was photo shopped the rest simply the angle, lighting, just the dust. And how do you know these are the devil. Couldn't some of them be like the faces of Santa Clause, Jesus, or whatever person you want to substitute. All I see is darker slits that would resemble eyes and a mouth. Hardly sounds like the devil to me. No horns, red skin, or anything else. I guess thats just me. Maybe the devil secretly wants to bring down the United States and I'm on the outs. I will personally stay with a more logical state of mind and continue on believing it is nothing more then smoke.

Yeah, one looks like just a face...
linked-image

One looks like some sort of greek mythology god...
linked-image

But I don't know how you can't see this is as only being demonic...
linked-image

But to tell the truth, I could go either way on it. Real or imaginary. There are a lot of strange things in this world.

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,961 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:50 PM

First face looks like a transformer tongue.gif

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    Moonie2012

Moonie2012

Alien Abducter

• Banned
  • 4,913 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:03 PM

With the thousands of pics that were being taken of this tragic event, it would be unbelievable if somebody DIDN'T see something evil in the smoke. It's just human nature.

#12    Shadowmalerenamon

Shadowmalerenamon

Psychic Spy

• 1,105 posts

• I'm foolish enough to feel worthy on an angel, yet brave enough to love her anyway

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:57 PM

Subconciouss facial recognition. That's all it is. No demons.

"Beatus vir qui, suffert tentationem"-Lilium (2nd verse)

#13    Phillee

Phillee

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 157 posts

• "one can prove the possible, however one cannot disprove the impossible."

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:03 AM

People can make almost anything look like a face-- but you have to remember that facial construction is a lot different than the images shown. Many of the satanic-looking faces look almost cartoonish.

one can prove the possible, however one cannot disprove the impossible.

#14    Crai

Crai

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:37 AM

Phillee on Oct 31 2008, 10:03 PM, said:

People can make almost anything look like a face-- but you have to remember that facial construction is a lot different than the images shown. Many of the satanic-looking faces look almost cartoonish.

i agree.

#15    Grand Inquisitor

Grand Inquisitor

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 366 posts

• "its always funny till someone gets hurt, then its just hilarious."

bill hicks

Posted 01 November 2008 - 01:37 PM

i think they look like bush, rumsfeld and cheney.  and people say demons arent real .. hrmpgh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users