Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dream Interpretation

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    The Wandering Star

The Wandering Star

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 10:36 PM

Every couple of weeks for the last... maybe 2 or 3 years, I've had the same dream experience, reoccur over and over again.

Usually the dream starts out as something adventurous, and then by the end of whatever dream I'm having, I go to open my mouth and find out that I can't close it because my teeth are either too big, or it just doesn't want to close. When I try to force it shut, I always end up breaking my teeth. I have no idea what this means, but I'm sure it means something... Something important, otherwise my dreams wouldn't have the same ending.

I'm just looking for a few helpful ideas. Thanks.

Star.

Compile the data, study the patterns, find out what doesn't fit... Then, you'll have your answer.

#2    Shadowmalerenamon

Shadowmalerenamon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

• I'm foolish enough to feel worthy on an angel, yet brave enough to love her anyway

Posted 07 November 2008 - 04:41 PM

Teeth are common sybols used by our mind. The breaking of one's teeth usually is meant as a fear of losing something close to you.

"Beatus vir qui, suffert tentationem"-Lilium (2nd verse)

#3    antares

antares

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 295 posts

• Cor Scorpii

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:13 AM

Hi Wandering star,

Are you holding something that you are afraid to let out? Are you afraid of speaking out? May be a job or a relationship you are not comfortable with. Your teeth growing bigger - you try to express your feelings but you are afraid. Trying to close your mouth - you are trying to be nice not speaking what you really think, breaking your teeth - keep it inside, not letting out. You said this was a recurrent dream during the last 2-3 years, think how your life changed in these recent years, is there anything that you would like to change - relationship, job, location, etc.

#4    The Wandering Star

The Wandering Star

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 02:06 AM

Thanks, guys, those ideas help me a lot. original.gif

Compile the data, study the patterns, find out what doesn't fit... Then, you'll have your answer.

#5    Sergeant Brain

Sergeant Brain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:53 AM

Antares sounds like she had the same Idea I did when I read your post. Very nice, antares.

#6    Shadowmalerenamon

Shadowmalerenamon

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

• I'm foolish enough to feel worthy on an angel, yet brave enough to love her anyway

Posted 10 November 2008 - 01:25 PM

The Wandering Star on Nov 8 2008, 09:06 PM, said:

Thanks, guys, those ideas help me a lot. original.gif

Glad to be of service *bows*

"Beatus vir qui, suffert tentationem"-Lilium (2nd verse)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users