Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dreaming Odd Things

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Tvorceskiy

Tvorceskiy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

I've always had strange dreams, recurring dreams, vivid dreams, etc.

But none have really...confused me (I think) like the one I had last night. After all, normally I don't have dreams involving things falling off me;

Everything started out calm and smooth. I was in a strange bedroom, one I've never seen before inside my Grandmother's old garage. It was pretty barren, and I was talking with my brother and this woman I don't know.

Suddenly, the inside of my lip started hurting, but I shrugged it off since my dream self thought I bit it earlier by accident. As the dream went on where I spoke with my mother and such, I began to peel my lower lip with my teeth, only to have one of my front teeth snag on something in my mouth. It hurt enough for my dream self to touch it and feel it with my tongue.

It tasted like iron and had a strange, sharp taste as well. I kept poking at it and feeling it and such, and it just kept getting in the way when I tried to speak, getting snagged on my right front tooth. Finally I went into a bathroom (although this is one I've seen in another dream, and even my dream self knew that). I pulled something sticky off the wall next to a mirror and hid it under the counter on a shelf before looking at my reflection.

The center of my top lip was bright red and inflamed. I pulled it up and looked at what had been getting snagged on my teeth. It wasn't a hole, but it looked as if it has been pinched or bitten hard enough that the tooth had gone trough it, and it was hanging on either side by a tiny bit of skin. I let go and licked my lips, opening my mouth again to maybe pull it off, but it snagged on my tooth again and it ripped the tiny bit off.

So I reached up and pulled it off my tooth, but the skin just kept coming and coming until it was a long, rectangular, thick piece (it was the length of my hand from the tip of my middle finger, to the heel of my palm). It had a bit of blood on it and for some reason I felt nauseous and tossed it in the trash quickly.

When I looked back up into the mirror I pulled my lip up to see the damage, and the hole had expanded so large I could see the bone, but it was covered in (strangely enough) what looked like muscle. I felt sick again and let go, feeling the hole with my tongue. And once again is was tiny.

I went back out of the restroom and was speaking with people normally again, but my lip still hurt horribly and I kept thinking about it.

Finally, I went back to the bathroom to find the piece of flesh to show them for some reason, and when I reached in to grab it, it was all smashed. When I touched it I woke up.

Any ideas? Does it mean something or was it just a strange dream?

Edited by Tvorceskiy, 07 November 2008 - 07:47 PM.

#2    Ghost-Fox

Ghost-Fox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:46 AM

Wow,
That was are hard story. It's make me sick, only to tought of it. Ripped lips...
You tell what appen, but in dream, you alway's have fealing or tought about the event appening.
When you see you're face in the mirror, what feeling did you have?
Did the girl gave you a feeling to?

Sorry for my mistake, I'm french. Correcting are welcome!
Don't claim to be. Be.

Posted Image

#3    Tvorceskiy

Tvorceskiy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:55 PM

Ghost-Fox on Nov 8 2008, 02:46 AM, said:

Wow,
That was are hard story. It's make me sick, only to tought of it. Ripped lips...
You tell what appen, but in dream, you alway's have fealing or tought about the event appening.
When you see you're face in the mirror, what feeling did you have?
Did the girl gave you a feeling to?

When I looked into the mirror at first I felt normal, like nothing was wrong. But when I pulled my lip back after throwing the flesh in the garbage I was scared.

The girl really didn't give me much feeling other than maybe I knew her but didn't recognize her.

#4    Ghost-Fox

Ghost-Fox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:19 PM

Ho, that explain why you came back to thake the flesh back. Is interessing, I wasn't the hurt or the apparence that hit you first, but the lost sentiment.

Sorry for my mistake, I'm french. Correcting are welcome!
Don't claim to be. Be.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users