Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Recurent Dream

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1    Ghost-Fox

Ghost-Fox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 November 2008 - 11:50 PM

Hi,
Dont be affraid by my orthographe, I speak french.
I was happy to see that other people have Recurent Dream. I guest you have to solve them. The last recurrent Dream, that I solved is this one:

«I'm in a train station. And, I have take it to do someting. Don't know what. One I'm in, I see a white young girl (ghost like). She make me understand that the Train arent posses by someone whit good inted and she is trapted in.»

That is were the dream stop normaly, because I woke up.

I finaly come throught:

«I got out and wrecked the tain. The train pass trought a cave wall, and make an hole in a green deep forest (temparated, like in Canada  grin2.gif ) Beford quit, I fought with some one. I remember her face it's was a normal girl face, but she add demoniac power! I stoled a bag, full of something importants and run in the forest.The little girl have evaded to. I was followed by many ennemys. We are runing realy fast, and I feel strong as they are, but they are to many to fight. Later, I see an allied, waiting for me. I drop the bag, and stop. I did know what my allied will do, but I knew that my jobs is done. I face them. The hurt me, I felt down. Still alive, but down. (Is a speacial fealing, you had to have lost in a close combat (for real) one time to understand that).»Then i woked up

It's not a sad end, because is a good way to quit,

Have fun,
See ya!

Sorry for my mistake, I'm french. Correcting are welcome!
Don't claim to be. Be.

Posted Image

#2    SRGhostgirl

SRGhostgirl

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

• Trust your Gut- it will keep you out of trouble.

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:46 AM

Hi Ghost Fox:

My first thought was that you are on a journey, as train can be symbolic for travel or journey.  On this journey, someone you come into contact with does not have good intentions.  I think the ghost girl might be your spirit guide, it sounds like she was trying to protect and warn you.

Any thoughts?

Love and Light,
Susan

#3    Ghost-Fox

Ghost-Fox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:38 AM

Hi SRGhostgirl,
Thank for the comment.
It's a recurent dream. Since I was young, i had different recurent dream. And I soon learned that they had to be solve. Once solve, they never got back. It's may be a little sad, but that one, was my last.

It's true that a train are un great Travel symbolic for me. But, for a recurent dream, did a single travel match?

Thank's for furter answer :-D

Don't claim to be. Be.

Posted Image

#4    eight bits

eight bits

• 7,626 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 01:20 PM

Bienvenue au UM.

I don't know how far I will get with your dreams, but a small amount of background information about you would help anyone who might discuss them.

Are you a male, or are you a female?

How old are you? The decade will be precise enough.

How many times (approximately), and for how long did the first dream recur?

How long has it been since you last dreamt the first dream?

And did I understand you correctly? The first dream recurred. Then, on one occasion when you dreamt it, you also dreamt the second dream. The second dream never recurred, and after you dreamt that, neither has the first dream recurred since then?

Posted Image

#5    Ghost-Fox

Ghost-Fox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 03:16 PM

Thank's eights bits,
I forgot what is important. I'm  20 year's old. The dream of the train are yearly (seem to come whit season). The first part is recurent, then, once conclude (the second part), the dream stop. That was the last one. This dream started at 8 year's. I tell about the dream, because I had many of them, and I'm very happy when I resolve one. I like to interpreat other dream's, so I tell mine to.

Don't claim to be. Be.

Posted Image

#6    eight bits

eight bits

• 7,626 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 05:26 PM

[I took the liberty of visiting your profile page. You are a man.]

Disclaimer I do not interpret others' dreams. Only the dreamer can interpret a dream. However, there are some stock dream characters and motifs which have been dreamt by many people in different times and places. I can point some of those out, and write about what they have meant to many others who have dreamt them. Only you can say whether they mean the same things to you.

Your first, recurrent dream appears to be an example of the "Meeting the Anima" motif.

Anima is a stock dream character. The term is searchable. I have recently written about her, including a little warning about what turns up in web searches, here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=138249

Compare the imagery in your dream with that thread's OP's first dream, and I think you will see the similarities. What I said there about what meeting the Anima has meant to many others I would also recommend that you consider.

The recurrence could well be a device to get your waking attention, and direct it towards the concerns that this dream typically expresses.

It is interesting that you involve yourself with other people's dreams. Your dream seems to have been saying "charity begins at home." In other words, do for yourself what you do for others.

Now, where your story becomes especially interesting is that the source of dreams apparently took "action on its own," and after many recurrences of the first dream, you dreamt the second dream.

The additional material is also readily recognized as a common motif, which I call "Unseen Menace." At the beginning of your involvement with them, you do not see the menacing pursuers. You have a choice - you can face the menace, or you can run away.

You dreamt the version where you face the menace. That is the non-recurrent version (although the elements of the dream, such as the characters, may appear in later dreams, this dream itself usually does not recur as such, the way your first dream did).

What's interesting, then, is that you end up with one dream that combines two common motifs. I love it when that happens!

One thing about the combined dream may be worth discussing. You overcome the at-first-unseen, now-seen menace with the assistance of another dream character. This continues the theme of the first dream, which is (I think) an invitation for the waking you to cooperate with the rest of your self.

Finally, there is the "bridge" between the two motif dreams: where you took something from the "little" girl, and manged to keep it. And, of course, how disappointing it would be if we didn't find yet another motif at that point. We do, the setting: a forest. This is one of the source-of- dreams' favorite images of itself.

So, pulling it together: You have been cut off, or have cut yourself off, from a large piece of your potential self. You are repeatedly invited to get yourself together. You decline. Eventually, you are unambiguously shown the advantages of cooperation, of making a larger self. The struggle involved is acknowledged, with assurance that it will be rewarded.

There is at least a suggestion in all of this that you are reluctant to explore the parts of yourself that are not already part of your waking self. A lot of people are uneasy about how much there is inside of them, and how powerful it potentially could be.

Unseen Menace, all by itself, often comes up at a time of decision or trial in real life. However, when isn't life challenging? And, in your case, Unseen menace makes such a nice complement to the first dream, that it hardly needs any "excuse" to crop up.

There is a lot of richness and nuance to the imagery that I have passed over. It really is very well crafted. You do good work original.gif.

I hope that provides you something to think about.

Posted Image

#7    Ghost-Fox

Ghost-Fox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 November 2008 - 06:01 PM

Eight bit you're realy good whit dream!
I dream like tis, I usealy face the menace (because, I'm someone who stick to bushido (I don't run away of death)). A intressant things, is that the bag, is the motif of my flee. In the dream, I had to take the bag safe, befor face the enemy.

Don't claim to be. Be.

Posted Image

#8    eight bits

eight bits

• 7,626 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 08:50 AM

Thank you for the kind words, Ghost-Fox.

Thank you also for posting that beautiful, rich pair of dreams.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users