Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I keep waking up at 2:22 and 5:55.

Pol_Pot_Lives_Again

Last week, 3 out of the 5 nights, for no apparent reason, I have been snapped out of sleep at exactly 2:22. I woke up and looked on my nightstand at the clock then immediately went back to sleep. Then for friday and saturday I stayed at a friend's house and both days woke up at 5:55am.

What does it all mean?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SystemOfADown

• Jeff2011

• Pol_Pot_Lives_Again

• BeatlesBabe87

Maybe it happens a couple of times as a sort of coincidence, but then you start feeling paranoid or confused about it, so it subconsciously becomes embedded into your brain so you actually wake up purposefully around that time haha xD it has happened to me a lot, it's annoying lmao.

Last week, 3 out of the 5 nights, for no apparent reason, I have been snapped out of sleep at exactly 2:22. I woke up and looked on my nightstand at the clock then immediately went back to sleep. Then for friday and saturday I stayed at a friend's house and both days woke up at 5:55am.

What does it all mean?

Supposedly they're number prompts from your spirit guides trying to alert you about something. I used to get them too but it stopped. I really don't know if I believe in it. Sometimes your guides try to give you signs and things by giving you numeric codes. Some people look at the clock and see 11:11 or 5:55 etc etc.. Check this site out.. Has some signs about

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm

222 means - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.

555 means - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

What does it all mean?

Probably coincidence. Used to happen to me too, and the more I thought about it the more it would happen. I used to wake up all the time around like 2:50 or 3:30, but I just started to ignore it and it went away. Waking up during intervals of sleep is relatively normal, however, so it's nothing to worry about. It could potentially just be your natural cycle of waking up during sleep, or you're probably just psyching yourself out, I imagine. Doesn't sound serious though :]

I remember when I used to look at the clock, it was either 9:11 or 11:11. It bugged me, but I just kinda blocked it out and told myself "it's not anything" (because I had heard a creepy story a week or so before it happened, about a guy who was always looking at the clock at 9:11, lol) and now it doesn't seem to happen.

Maybe it could be some sort of sub-conscious thing, I don't know.

The same thing happens to me. I always seem to look at the clock at the time 11:11. Then there's that whole thing about how you should make a wish at 11:11, makes me wonder where the whole tradition started. Lately though, I seem to be haunted by the number 1202. I keep finding myself glancing at the clock at that time and just coming across that number in daily life. The only real significance I can think of about it was that it's my ex boyfriend's birthday. Wonder what it all means. And Jeff, thanks for posting that numerology site, I'll have to take a gander at it sometime.

Man nothing weird is going on at all. Your brain makes you wake up at the same time. It's related to how parents get kids to stop wetting the bed.

Just your internal clock, mate. It's very natural to wake up at the same time, no matter how abnormal it seems. Usually if you do it once, your brain is preprogrammed to continue waking up at that hour.