Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Help....Need a reading

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Supermanfan77

Supermanfan77

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 13 November 2008 - 01:08 AM

Hey, i was wanting to know if I am ever going to leave the current job, and find a new one?   If so, when?   Right now the job I'm at is giving me a hard time, and high stress levels..  

My name is Joseph Roberts, birthday 11-23-1977

#2    Papa Whiskey

Papa Whiskey

HooDoo Man

• 3,286 posts

• Man is the unnatural animal, the rebel child of nature. - H.G. Wells

Posted 13 November 2008 - 06:19 PM

I see you working on cars (specific right?). I am also getting trees, which gives me the feeling of either landscaping or working outdoors.

And finally, anyone who uses the terms "irregardless", " a whole 'nother" or "all of the sudden", shall be sent to a work camp!

#3    Supermanfan77

Supermanfan77

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 14 November 2008 - 02:05 AM

Supermanfan77 on Nov 13 2008, 02:08 AM, said:

Hey, i was wanting to know if I am ever going to leave the current job, and find a new one?   If so, when?   Right now the job I'm at is giving me a hard time, and high stress levels..  

My name is Joseph Roberts, birthday 11-23-1977

no, way off, I am working at the hospital right in the laundry department, and its stressing me out.  I'm not interested in the landscaping either.

#4    Papa Whiskey

Papa Whiskey

HooDoo Man

• 3,286 posts

• Man is the unnatural animal, the rebel child of nature. - H.G. Wells

Posted 14 November 2008 - 01:33 PM

Supermanfan77 on Nov 13 2008, 09:05 PM, said:

no, way off, I am working at the hospital right in the laundry department, and its stressing me out.  I'm not interested in the landscaping either.

Ok... I was just telling you what I was getting when I thought about your description, that you asked me for. Won't make that mistake again.

And finally, anyone who uses the terms "irregardless", " a whole 'nother" or "all of the sudden", shall be sent to a work camp!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users