Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camps

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#1    XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Life is like a box of colored condoms. Which ever one you pick you're still gunna get screwed.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:00 AM

Hello  everyone, I haven't been on for a while and am glad to be back  happy.gif  So sorry in advanced if there have been posts on this topic already.
Now this topic is something I have just recently heard of, in fact just last week in school. Since then I have been looking up much information on it, and watching many videos of it. After many hours of that I decided that I would like the opinions of some other people and I thought that this would be the perfect forum to get the opinions I am looking for. I am curious to see what your beliefs are, do you believe the whole FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camp, do you believe parts of it? If so which parts? Or do you believe the whole thing is a hoax, created by a few people playing a joke or just trying to star mass hysteria? For the benefit of the ones who have never heard of FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camps  and the ones that just need their memories refreshed I will post some videos below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wV3vc9kDEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOhQq8NY6m4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgpK0uHfk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk

Edited by XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX, 17 November 2008 - 01:28 AM.

#2    XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

• Life is like a box of colored condoms. Which ever one you pick you're still gunna get screwed.

Posted 17 November 2008 - 01:27 AM

Hmmm, my apologies, but I think I have managed to put this topic in the wrong category. Is there anyway to fix that? Help would be greatly appreciated. Once again sorry about the topic misplacement. >_<

#3    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 17 November 2008 - 02:17 AM

Sounds like this belongs more in the conspiracy forum.

As to the subject, I think it's very possible but not necessarily sinister.

If a plague or toxic event (like a WMD attack) killed thousands or millions quick and sanitary disposal of bodies is essential. There isn't time for traditional burrial processes.

The Po File - As told to MasterPo by MasterPo

Have the courage to read it.

#4    XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

XXDarkxLovexSpiritXX

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:43 AM

Yes I think that is where I ment to put it >_<
Again my apologies

And yes, that is somewhat, what I thnk too. That maybe, the world is getting more and more hetic and the chances for natural disasters/plagues/bombing/etc and FEMA is just trying to be prepared.

#5    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:19 AM

Now if they had prepare like this for things that need attending to immediately!

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#6    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 19,484 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:13 PM

Moved to more appropriate forum

#7    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:28 PM

Why enormous plastic boxes when body bags are cheaper, and more compact? I've never seen such boxes used for coffins, and don't understand why a sceptical person wouldn't immediately question such use. They could be used for anything, as coffins they'd be ill-suited.

#8    Galactus

Galactus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:42 PM

I'm new, but I agree as well. It's the same with the army brigade that has been brought in recently. It's all coningency planning in the event of- and It could be  simply in the event of Bio/Nuclear attack, but I suspect it's in the event of any sort of Environmental problems as well. For quite some time, the scientists of the world have been issuing dire predictions for our ecosystem, and we're beginning to see the effects of that in events like Katrina, and if the planets ecology worsens, we may well see more wars (out of desperation) for things like food shortages etc. Economic collapse is also a strong indicator of ecological problems

The whole world is one interconnected organism, and we and everything else are effected when the earth melts down.

This is all assuming of course that what the scientists say is true, and not a conspiracy in and of itself.

Edited by Galactus, 17 November 2008 - 07:43 PM.

#9    merril

merril

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 07:58 PM

I can not believe no one here has not been somehow involved with a funeral.

I watched briefly, that first video.

Those are graveliners. Where I live, they require them for burial. It's that way, all over creation.

They are usually concrete, metal, or even polymer.

Having seen a partially caved-in grave, months after a funeral, I know it for a fact.

#10    LadyHay

LadyHay

Poltergeist

• 2,232 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:40 PM

merril on Nov 17 2008, 11:58 AM, said:

Those are graveliners. Where I live, they require them for burial. It's that way, all over creation.

Having seen a partially caved-in grave, months after a funeral, I know it for a fact.

Exactly.  They are vaults.  Kind of funny when considering the previous answers.   happy.gif  

#11    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:54 PM

I think there is some truth to the FEMA camps. However, even if those were "plastic coffins", I think there purpose would be less diabolical than is feared. I don't think we would be given proper burials in the event of a pandemic, purge or otherwise catastrophic event. Even the victoms of the holocaust were dumped into mass graves by the allied forces after the camps were liberated (what else could they do with 100s of thousands of bodies?). Its much more likely that we would be cremated or dumped into mass graves. In the event of some type of "american holocaust" or purge, cremation would be the most likely as it would fully dispose of the bodies (or evidence).

For example, a large number of S-327, S-321, S-220, S-111, T400 and T-200 machines are positioned at the Navy Bases of Guantanamo Bay (GITMO), on the Island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, in Iraq and Afghanistan, all supporting US and NATO military efforts. Others are operating or were employed at US Military facilities on islands in the Atlantic Ocean (Ascensions) and Pacific Ocean, such Johnston Island and other undisclosed locations.

The US Forest Service and US National Park Service use our machines at various locations in the management of our national forests. The Bureau of Indian Affairs has funded fireboxes for use on Indian Land, mostly for wildfire mitigation programs. Under the auspices of the Department of Homeland Security, a number of our machines have been placed in position to deal with such contingencies as bio terrorism or AG Terror.  Our machines play a major roll in disaster recovery operations by FEMA and the Corps of Engineers nationwide.

http://www.airburner...ov-projects.htm

"Air Burners’ systems are typically used worldwide in the construction industry to support land clearing operations and demolition debris removal, for forest fire mitigation efforts and at landfill sites to help reduce the reliance on costly landfills by reducing wood waste and similar such waste streams. They are also used in disaster recovery for clearing the aftermath from storm or flood damage, and to dispose of (diseased) animal carcasses, including BSE, foot-and-mouth disease or CWD affected carcasses.  They play a very important role in many contingency plans dealing with bio-security and catastrophic animal emergencies throughout the world."

http://www.airburner...ompany_info.htm

Swine Carcass Incineration Rate
Swine carcass incineration rates were based
on actual timed observations for total incineration
at temperatures ranging from 1,800° F to 2,000° F
[980° C to 1,100° C]. Carcasses weighing approximately
180 pounds [82 kg] were completely incinerated
in 15 to 20 minutes at the above estimated
temperatures.
Air curtain incineration blower fan
speeds ranged from 1,500 to 1,600 rpm’s. A total
of 504 head of swine carcasses, weighing 91,060
pounds [41,300 kg] was incinerated during the 3
days of operation.
The average actual incineration
day was approximately 7 hours using 11 cords [40
m3 ] of cut and split dry oak/gum firewood per 7
hour period. A very important factor observed
during the incineration process was that carcass
body fat added significantly to the incineration
rate.
It was observed that the small carcasses
weighing less than 100 pounds [45 kg] were not
incinerated as quickly as the carcasses with increased
body fat. The body fat appeared to increase
the incineration rate and provide higher burn
temperatures.

http://www.airburner...wine_report.pdf

There is also alot of talk of railcars specifically designed to transport people to the FEMA camps. I haven't seen anything very credible to support this. The photos that show up on various websites are of railcars used to transport automobiles. Their design would be il-logical for the transportation, loading/unloading of people. I think standard un-modified box cars have already proven themselves as an efficient means of moving large numbers of people.

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#12    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 18 November 2008 - 12:45 AM

If anyone ever read the King book "The Stand", as the flu plague spreads the government loads bodies onto barges, pulls them off shore and sets them a fire.

In the BBC movie "Dirty War" thousands of London civilians are contaminated with radioactive dust. While most won't die right away (take months to develop lung problems, years to develop cancers) it is a good question to ask:

What is a nation to do with thousands, perhaps millions, of contaminated people?!

#13    Galactus

Galactus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 02:19 AM

merril on Nov 17 2008, 08:58 PM, said:

Personally, I wasn't saying that. I agree that it's entirely possible that the Fema camps exist and that those are coffins. They could also be any number of other things, and the Fema camps in the videos could be just other kinds of facilities.

Personally, the point I make is this:

If these things (camps/coffins) are as they appear, it makes sense. I don't believe that they necessitate a conspiracy however.

It can be easily estimated given current environmental data that there will be more and more problems, food shortages and a whole host of other complications as the world's ecology worsens.

If I were in Government, or in any form of leadership be it Bilderberg or Illuminati or whatever you want to call it, I too would order coffins.

The preventative steps necissary in order to avert this possible future is what's important. That way we won't need the coffins so much.

But, if you really want to know if there's a conspiracy or not, verify what the scientists are saying. If the worlds climate and envioronment are NOT changing, then you know that our leaderships motives for what they're doing are false. If there's no environmental crisis, then the decisions being made be it re: Fema camps, or coffins, or in country military, are all based upon a great falsehood, and if that were to be the case, decisions in leadership would be being predicated upon alterior motives-

And there would be a conspiracy.

Edited by Galactus, 18 November 2008 - 02:47 AM.

#14    MasterPo

MasterPo

Alien Abducter

• 4,975 posts

• So sue me....

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:49 PM

Depending what the cause of death is it's better to burry the body in a box than a bag.

#15    sweetn_low

sweetn_low

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Posted 21 November 2008 - 11:03 PM

Ok, so there vaults "cases" to put a coffin in. I can't see how that would save the government any money. You would still have to purchase the expensive coffin to put in the vault. I imagine the vaults wouldn't be cheap either. I can't even guess why there would be so many stocked up but I don't think its anything diabolical. Heres the link of the vault makers. I got it off the video.

plastic vaults

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users