Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

FEMA Coffins/Concentration Camps

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:42 PM

What else would thousands of coffins be for?

Edited by aquatus1, 27 April 2009 - 05:47 PM.

#32    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:50 PM

An interview with the production supervisor of Vantage Products (the company that makes these "coffins").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzYoWUPfDk

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#33    NumberOneSon

NumberOneSon

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:43 PM

el midgetron on May 16 2009, 12:50 PM, said:

An interview with the production supervisor of Vantage Products (the company that makes these "coffins").

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzYoWUPfDk

Production Supervisor: "He (Alex Jones) labeled these things as FEMA related, which isn't absolutely not true."  

Uh...so according to that convoluted answer Alex Jones was right after all, lol.  

NumberOneSon

Edited by NumberOneSon, 17 May 2009 - 02:53 PM.

#34    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,928 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 04:41 PM

NumberOneSon on May 17 2009, 07:43 AM, said:

Production Supervisor: "He (Alex Jones) labeled these things as FEMA related, which isn't absolutely not true."  

Uh...so according to that convoluted answer Alex Jones was right after all, lol.  

NumberOneSon

I noticed that too... both guys had a difficult time keeping their words straight... though I dont believe it was on purpose... they seemed slightly nervous.

...when dude asked the Vantage worker how many coffins were around them he couldnt answer the question but said Ill tell ya later.... or something to that effect.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#35    mrbusdriver

mrbusdriver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:42 AM

...see the "short video" recently posted, and see to what levels some are taking these rumors and fantasies...

#36    Hazza

Hazza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

• Old Chinese story goes:

Man who goes to sleep with itchy bum, wake up with smelly finger.

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:40 PM

If they are planning to kill us all, why would they want to bury MILLIONS of us? what a waste of money and space, surely they would just burn all body's?

The Unexplained Mysteries, Of Dot Cotten.

#37    ASOP

ASOP

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:56 PM

They need these for transportation of the bodies to where ever they will dispose of them. Then reuse them? Yes....No???

#38    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 18,012 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:27 PM

Hazza on May 21 2009, 06:40 PM, said:

surely they would just burn all body's?

That would certainly be more efficient and a lot less conspicuous.

#39    Hazza

Hazza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:37 PM

Also, what army is going to be doing the martial law? Soldiers are also civilians, my brother being in the British army would not agree to do such a thing and I'm sure a lot more of them wouldn't agree either, they still have civilian life. and if any one hasn't noticed, we are at WAR. It will not stop with just Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure Pakistan will be next, who have access to Nuclear weapons. Also it is suspect that Russia supply's weapon to insurgents and Taliban. There is also North-Korea who America have troubles with. there's a lot of possibility and i doubt those "coffins" are for concentration camps. I like to hear conspiracy theory's s but this one has taken it way too far.  They have not got the soldier capacity or power over the people to start concentration camps.

#40    Farmer77

Farmer77

Government Agent

• 3,672 posts

• "Science has done its utmost to prevent whatever science has done" - Charles Fort

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:43 PM

Hazza on May 21 2009, 11:37 AM, said:

Also, what army is going to be doing the martial law? Soldiers are also civilians, my brother being in the British army would not agree to do such a thing and I'm sure a lot more of them wouldn't agree either, they still have civilian life. and if any one hasn't noticed, we are at WAR. It will not stop with just Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure Pakistan will be next, who have access to Nuclear weapons. Also it is suspect that Russia supply's weapon to insurgents and Taliban. There is also North-Korea who America have troubles with. there's a lot of possibility and i doubt those "coffins" are for concentration camps. I like to hear conspiracy theory's s but this one has taken it way too far.  They have not got the soldier capacity or power over the people to start concentration camps.

The American public will generally believe what its been told. That holds even more true for the military who has been trained over and over again to obey orders. So all it takes is a good cover story, convince the public/military that a certain segment of the population is a danger. Whether it's a danger because of disease or risk of terror attack or anarchy or whatever the military will by and large do what they are told.

I don't suffer from insanity, I rather enjoy it

#41    Hazza

Hazza

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:19 PM

This FEMA rubbish makes no sense at all, So if your in the army, police or whatever you don't go to a concentration camp? Where's the sense in that, also yes the military are taught to obey orders everyday, but it does not mean they are not humans, if you were a soldier would you force your own family to go to a concentration camp? :S. This conspiracy is getting out of hand, it is in no way possible unless they have a robot army or whatever, which I'm sure some person will come up with and post on youtube and little sheep's follow and spread the word just for the excitement of a investigation and a bit of speculation, i do believe the Illuminati is a real thing, but not to the sinister extent that we are discussing here. Also do you know anybody in the army? they are normal people just like you and me, they are not some drooling at the mouth idiot who will do anything they are told. You also said that they would do it believing that it would protect people? Shoving people into prison camps hardly seems protective at all, It could never happen. Please come back to reality.

#42    phunk

phunk

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:19 PM

bigtroutak on May 21 2009, 03:43 PM, said:

The American public will generally believe what its been told. That holds even more true for the military who has been trained over and over again to obey orders. So all it takes is a good cover story, convince the public/military that a certain segment of the population is a danger. Whether it's a danger because of disease or risk of terror attack or anarchy or whatever the military will by and large do what they are told.

Correction, they're trained to obey lawful orders.  They are obligated to report a superior officer that asks them to break the law.  Soldiers are not mindless robots.

#43    555soul

555soul

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:14 PM

Possible Psy Op.  Non lethal weapon.  Induces fear and control.  Costs less then cruise missiles.  Compliance multiplier.

Start cataloging the benefits.  Start asking why?  Why store them in public view?  What in the comprehensive state of today's technology?  What threats are in place?

Edited by 555soul, 14 June 2009 - 02:15 PM.

The common man has common sense, the exceptional man has exceptional sense.

#44    chriscruz223

chriscruz223

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:10 PM

I have spent a good amount of time researching and cross referencing data and material, now im not one for jumping to conclusions, but being that there are no answers given to any real questions I guess we are only left with these "conspiracy theories". with that said... lets look at some facts.

>Recently a bill has been passed giving the president of the united states the right to "temporarily" (no definite time line to define)seize control and shut down all internet activity within the U.S. during a declared state of emergency. With out any rhyme or reason we could lose our sole source of sharing and receiving non regulated information.

>With the up coming flu outbreak only weeks away, laws are being swiftly passed to make swine flu vaccines mandatory, not optional. And if you do not cooperate you would be charged and prosecuted as a criminal and become incarcerated. In boston legislation passed a bill mandating that its citizens receive the H1N1 vaccine, if not they could be charged with time in prison, quarantined and face up to $1,000 a day in fines if they negelect to follow orders.  

> The vaccine being administered is unsafe and not tested properly if at all. The same company that was responsible for the 2006 mishap with a H5N1 flu virus (Bird flu, which is fatal to humans) is creating and distributing the new 2009 vaccines. The company Baxter along with all other vaccine producing companies faces no liabilities what so ever and has freedom to put/do anything they want with these vaccines and issue them with very little to no testing at all. Not to mention that while producing a vaccine in 2006 the odds of a H5N1 vaccine some how being exposed and infecting those vaccines is so astronomically low that to say that there was no foul play or any chance of foul play would be beyond ignorant.

> The FEMA camps and coffins... now this only bothers me because of the secrecy behind them. No acknowledgment or explanation as to why they exist bothers me and should bother you. Whether it is simply for precautionary measures or some other agenda is beyond me. All I do know is that those camps or detainment facilities seem to be designed to keep people in. Looking at how FEMA is now apart of our government and the lack of information given, it does sound some alarms.

There is alot of information and history that we do need to take into consideration. Yes these could be precautionary measures for an outbreak of some sort or just preventative measures. But it could also be something much worse. I would love to say that our government would never be capable of doing some of these horrific things that many people are accusing them of, but... when we have overwhelming evidence that 9/11 has more unanswered questions and false information and secrecy behind it, you gotta ask, what is really going on here? Population is the one variable that seems to be in every problem that we as a society face, population control and depopulation might be whats going on here... History has a tendency of repeating itself.

And as for our troops and citizens doing horrible things to its fellow citizens, im sure they said the same thing in Germany. Questioning our government is the most patriotic thing we can do. All I am saying is that the upcoming years are going to be the most interesting... to say the least. Watch for October of this year (2009)

#45    Fluffybunny

Fluffybunny

Forum Divinity

• 14,136 posts

• "Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst."
    Thomas Paine

Posted 23 September 2009 - 02:00 AM

Well, the flu vaccine isn't mandatory; that is a myth- the actual legal documentation doesn't say such a thing. Some folks just love to believe conspiracies and will believe what they want regardless of the truth of the matter, but even if you chose to avoid the vaccine(as is your right) and get sick with the swine flu, you will likely be as healthy as your season flu counterparts and not have much to worry about-medical care keeps fatalities at a minimum.

Too many people on both sides of the spectrum have fallen into this mentality that a full one half of the country are the enemy for having different beliefs...in a country based on freedom of expression. It is this infighting that allows the focus to be taken away from "we the people" being able to watch, and have control over government corruption and ineptitude that is running rampant in our leadership.

People should be working towards fixing problems, not creating them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users