Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Signature' apparition in bedroom

UM-Bot

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Jeffery Wright

• Moonie2012

• Drakus

Top Posters In This Topic

that video was completely unconvincing, an obvious setup and poorly executed. its no wonder comments on it have been disabled on youtube.

I see what is obviously a hair floating through the air at 1:48, and not much else. The fact that they get excited over a strand of hair just shows that the people responsible will accept ANYTHING as evidence.

Edited by Moonie2012

• 3 weeks later...

That was the most pathetic excuse for a paranormal video I have ever seen.. If you are going to make a fake video at least try.. It wasnt even a hair.Whatever was used wasnt even flexing.It never changed any form, it just moved.. Cmon man..Give us better credit than to think we would believe that crap..Where are the good videos???

Yep, I'm all for trying to capture something fantastic on film but I'm sorry... In the first clip, I saw nothing at all and in the second I saw what appeared to be just some kind of fiber floating past the camera. If you're flailing around under a comforter with the night vision on your camcorder then this is going to happen I'm afraid. :blush: