Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

3:33am... feeling a little spooked


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1    morosity

morosity

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:11 PM

Last night I went to sleep at 11pm as I had an important presentation to make at university the next morning, I felt pretty weird... kind of light headed, hot and a bit sick but I shrugged it off as I have a pretty bad diet and often forget to eat regular meals, so I figured I was just hungry. The nausea subsided and I fell asleep pretty quickly. The next thing I know I'm having this horrible dream...

my boyfriend and I are hiding out in an old school with a bunch of random strangers and there are zombies all over the place, there are zombies trying to get in through the doors, which we had boarded up but we could just about see them slamming themselves against the frosted glass, trying to get in. We stayed in the school for 34 Weeks (don't ask me how or why or what! I know 34 weeks is a weird time frame to stay locked in a school, lol) and then one of the zombies managed to smash the glass and I ran off as I decided I had to go see my parents, while my boyfriend and the random strangers stayed behind and locked themselves in another room in the school. The next segment of my dream features me walking through my local town, I remember being amazed that there were human beings walking around still and that there didn't seem to be any zombies around and this strange man in a black suit who was walking beside me, turned round to face me and said "Claire, we all co-exist together, the undead and the living, we're in this together" and I was like "Oh right.. ok" (lol!), so I'm walking along and all of a sudden I hear this screeching noise and I spin round to see three zombies racing at me, they bypassed all the other humans and came straight at me and one of them bit my right fore arm. I was fighting like hell to try and get them off me and then my dream suddenly cut to my parents house and I was standing in the living room with my parents, I turned to my mum and said "I've been bitten mum... I'm going to die", and they locked me in the spare room and I sat there staring at my arm.

Then I suddenly woke up, so I took a look at my clock and it said 3:33am, I thought it was pretty freaky but just closed my eyes to go back to sleep, but as I turned over in bed I felt my right arm and there was a golf ball sized lump just above my wrist. I quickly looked at my arm but there was nothing there and there was no lump or anything, although it felt really real and I know I wasn't dreaming at that point as I checked my clock again and it said 3.35am.

The dream and the numbers and all that didn't really freak me out until I woke up this morning feeling kind of... weird, that's the only way to describe it, a bit weird. I tried to ignore it and went on to do my presentation at university and straight after I'd finished it, I suddenly (literally within the space of a couple of seconds) developed a raging cold out of nowhere. Then when I was wandering around town I saw a guy who looked almost exactly like the man in the suit in my dream and he was stood on the opposite side of the road just kind of looking at me, I didn't feel exactly threatened by him, but it seemed kind of weird.

I do have regular dreams / nightmares, pretty much every night and most of them are hideously bizarre, but the one last night did feel really real, the air in my dream felt all acrid and suffocating and I could actually feel it filling my lungs whenever I breathed while I was dreaming kind of thing.

What are your conclusions on my random nightmare, the 3:33am incident and the strange chap who seemed to jump straight out of my dream and into real life?. I know this probably sounds a bit mad! I hope I'm just feeling a bit stressed out by uni work and not going mental! lol.


#2    Shadowmalerenamon

Shadowmalerenamon

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Joined:01 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beautiful Forbidden TwinHills

  • I'm foolish enough to feel worthy on an angel, yet brave enough to love her anyway

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

A very vivid dream indeed. I too have strange dreams, especially 3:33 AM being a aspect. 3:33 AM seems to be common when connected to dreams like this, so perhaps it has something to do with the subconciouss mind's internal clock

"Beatus vir qui, suffert tentationem"-Lilium (2nd verse)

#3    morosity

morosity

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:45 PM

I had another horrible dream last night, absolutely horrific this time. A bit of background - It involved my boyfriends old rented house, it was quite dirty and was infested with bugs and smelt quite bad too and there were 5 people living in it that he didn't know (2 on the 3rd floor, 1 on the 2nd floor (where his bedroom was too) and 2 living in the basement). He had to move in there because he'd just got a new job up North and so he had to find a place to live and that was the only place he could find at such short notice. Thankfully he only had to live there a month before he found somewhere much nicer and he's now living in a gorgeous house. Now on to the dream -

My boyfriend and I were relaxing at his new house watching TV when his old house came on the news. I said something like "look, it's [address]... you lived there didn't you...?". We then stared at the TV in horror as it was revealed that the guys living in the basement of the property had murdered up to 300 women and had been storing their bodies down in a makeshift torture chamber in the basement. We were both seriously shaken up about it, obviously. We'd had absolutely no idea that something like that had been going on in the house and I felt really sick thinking back to how I'd stayed there on my own some days (when I'd gone to visit my boyfriend) while he was at work. The news report went on to say that the bugs, cockroaches and horrible smell were due to some of the bodies being decomposed.

Then my dream cut to me being in the house before the news report, so I didn't know about all the bodies in the basement, and I was sat in the living room chatting to one of the guys from the basement, and he had really dirty feet and a sickening smile on his face and it made me feel seriously uneasy and scared so I went out into the kitchen and he followed and opened the door to the basement and said I should come down and take a look, as it was different to the rest of the house, so I peered in from the top of the stairs and what I saw was like a massive white-washed chamber, with one of those bright white lights, it looked all clinical and fresh, but there were loads of naked bodies tied to racks and other horrible torture devices, so I tried not to scream and just nodded politely at the guy and said I had to go, and I ran into some of the other housemates and I told them about the basement and they didn't believe me, so I locked myself in my boyfriends room and waited till he came back. When he got home, I told him all about the basement and we decided to leave the house instantly and check into a hotel. When we were safe in the hotel we called the police and they went to the house and arrested the basement guys, and we had walked to the outside of the house so could see the guys getting arrested, the look on their face was pure evil... and all the policemen who had gone down to the basement kept running back up to be sick, it was such a horrific scene.


It scared the hell out of me, it was so so SO real and vivid, I woke up after the police kept coming up to be sick, but I was to scared to look at the time as I had a feeling it was around the 3am mark, and I desperately didn't want to see 3.33am on there again... that'd be too much. The weirdest part of my dream was probably the fact that it went from me watching the horror unfold, safe in my boyfriends new house, and then changed to me being alone in the old house and unaware of the horrible scene in the basement until I was forced to discover it.

As previously mentioned, I tend to have bizarre dreams quite frequently, but I've never woken up from dreams before... so two nights in a row is pretty strange for me to have these horrible nightmares and then wake up. I really don't think I've had a nightmare as scary as the one just explained before, I can't think of the words to describe how frightening it was.


#4    She-ra

She-ra

    ~♥ Princess Of Power ♥~

  • Member
  • 13,821 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2007
  • Gender:Female

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:45 PM

I so hate between 3 and 4 am. WHY?? I have no idea. It's just like "freak time" grin2.gif

Posted Image


#5    Razer0

Razer0

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined:31 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Durban, South Africa

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:24 PM

There is another forum I go to thats down at the moment, but in it somewhere explains all the 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 etc occurrences.

Today, I arrived at a hospital to visit a recently admitted friend for the first time, and just before I got out the car I looked at the car radio and it said 3:33 (It wasnt set right, because the actual time was 11:10am or so). I found my friend in great pain who is now unfortunately paralyzed from that waist down from an incident that occurred 2 days before.

So perhaps 3:33 is a sign of illness or pain ?

Also, morosity, just out of curiosity.. Have there been any life-questions you've been asking yourself or wanting to find out? Like a direction to take, or a goal, or something personal ?

Edited by Razer0, 10 December 2008 - 07:33 PM.


#6    Synopsis

Synopsis

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined:29 May 2008

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:54 PM

Nightmare+Consequence time+laying on wrist wrong=what happened to you.

I am not a skeptic by any means, but this just doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary.

I forget the schema a doctor proposed about seeing certain numbers, but the jist of it was, if a number has a special meaning to you(good or bad) you will notice it alot more. Like if you see 1337 on the internet from kiddies spamming etc, you will start to notice it out in the real world and smirk at it.
Also its like a commercial on tv that probably never caught your attention before, but after a friend mentions it, you will seem to see it all the time when previously you didn't.


As for your wrist, you tend to dream about things that physically ail you.
Like if you fall asleep watching a zombie movie and hear lines from it, it can lead your mind to dream about zombies, and if you have to pee, you will dream about peeing. If you are laying on your wrist wrong and it hurts, you will have dreams about something happening to it.

Dreams seem to me to be justification mechanisms for your mind. I think freud was close when he said Wish fulfillment. Your dreams try to justify or debug latent things in your personality/subconsciousness.


But explanations aside, from your picture, you look like a border line goth girl who probably thinks alot about this stuff already, which psychologically is providing you schema's to why things are the way they are at the time.

Edited by Synopsis, 11 December 2008 - 09:55 PM.


#7    Synopsis

Synopsis

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined:29 May 2008

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:55 PM

Synopsis on Dec 11 2008, 09:54 PM, said:

Nightmare+Consequence time+laying on wrist wrong=what happened to you.

I am not a skeptic by any means, but this just doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary.

I forget the schema a doctor proposed about seeing certain numbers, but the jist of it was, if a number has a special meaning to you(good or bad) you will notice it alot more. Like if you see 1337 on the internet from kiddies spamming etc, you will start to notice it out in the real world and smirk at it.
Also its like a commercial on tv that probably never caught your attention before, but after a friend mentions it, you will seem to see it all the time when previously you didn't.


As for your wrist, you tend to dream about things that physically ail you.
Like if you fall asleep watching a zombie movie and hear lines from it, it can lead your mind to dream about zombies, and if you have to pee, you will dream about peeing. If you are laying on your wrist wrong and it hurts, you will have dreams about something happening to it.

Dreams seem to me to be justification mechanisms for your mind. I think freud was close when he said Wish fulfillment. Your dreams try to justify or debug latent things in your personality/subconsciousness.




#8    morosity

morosity

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:34 PM

Razer0 on Dec 10 2008, 07:24 PM, said:

There is another forum I go to thats down at the moment, but in it somewhere explains all the 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 etc occurrences.

Today, I arrived at a hospital to visit a recently admitted friend for the first time, and just before I got out the car I looked at the car radio and it said 3:33 (It wasnt set right, because the actual time was 11:10am or so). I found my friend in great pain who is now unfortunately paralyzed from that waist down from an incident that occurred 2 days before.

So perhaps 3:33 is a sign of illness or pain ?

Also, morosity, just out of curiosity.. Have there been any life-questions you've been asking yourself or wanting to find out? Like a direction to take, or a goal, or something personal ?


I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, that must be terrible. I hope their pain ceases soon.

I'm currently a bit concerned about what I'm going to do in the summer... I'll have graduated from university and I still have no real direction, I have pleanty of ambitions, hope and dreams but no real method of how to get there, I'm also terrorfied of getting a third class degree or not passing at all... I just desperately want a 2:2 if not a 2:1, so all these things are playing on my mind, which is why I thought the nightmares and weird waking up times may be something to do with that. The nightmares seem to have stopped for the moment, which is a welcome relief... they were starting to affect my waking life, the day after I had the horrible nightmare about my boyfriends old house, I began to feel like life wasn't worth living, which is really weird for me considering I'm a very optimistic happy person normally.


#9    morosity

morosity

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined:22 Mar 2007
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 12 December 2008 - 04:46 PM

Synopsis on Dec 11 2008, 09:54 PM, said:

Nightmare+Consequence time+laying on wrist wrong=what happened to you.

I am not a skeptic by any means, but this just doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary.

I forget the schema a doctor proposed about seeing certain numbers, but the jist of it was, if a number has a special meaning to you(good or bad) you will notice it alot more. Like if you see 1337 on the internet from kiddies spamming etc, you will start to notice it out in the real world and smirk at it.
Also its like a commercial on tv that probably never caught your attention before, but after a friend mentions it, you will seem to see it all the time when previously you didn't.


As for your wrist, you tend to dream about things that physically ail you.
Like if you fall asleep watching a zombie movie and hear lines from it, it can lead your mind to dream about zombies, and if you have to pee, you will dream about peeing. If you are laying on your wrist wrong and it hurts, you will have dreams about something happening to it.

Dreams seem to me to be justification mechanisms for your mind. I think freud was close when he said Wish fulfillment. Your dreams try to justify or debug latent things in your personality/subconsciousness.


But explanations aside, from your picture, you look like a border line goth girl who probably thinks alot about this stuff already, which psychologically is providing you schema's to why things are the way they are at the time.


Oh I know there's a rational explanation for it all, I think it's probably to do with me just being very stressed out and overworked at uni and worried about a couple of things. I just felt very panicky after the sudden hit of random nightmares as they really did appear out of nowhere... I hadn't watched any zombie or horror films for months and hadn't spoken about them, etc... so it was weird to just suddenly dream about it so vividly.. the same with the serial killers in the basement nightmare, I have no idea where that came from at all.

The number thing only scared me because I wasn't aware it was a common phenomenon, 3:33 just looked very ominous, especially after having such horrible dreams. That's the only place I've been seeing it though - on my clock when I wake up in the morning, the number doesn't present itself obviously to me in any other circumstances.

I certainly wouldn't classify myself as a borderline goth girl, in the past - perhaps.. but these days I'm a strange mix of everything, lol. I do admit that I tend to dwell on certain things - I once went through a phase where I was paranoid about meteorites and I used to spend hours studying and researching the list of NEOs, but that got far to depressing so I managed to get out of that and stopped worrying about things I can't control. Now, a few years on, I live my life each day as it comes and try to rationalise any weird things that happen in my life, whenever I find myself getting a bit panicky I just go on a big night out with all my friends and dance for hours and I feel right as rain, I just need to occupy myself or my mind goes into overdrive I think!.


#10    Synopsis

Synopsis

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Joined:29 May 2008

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:31 PM

morosity on Dec 12 2008, 04:46 PM, said:

Oh I know there's a rational explanation for it all, I think it's probably to do with me just being very stressed out and overworked at uni and worried about a couple of things. I just felt very panicky after the sudden hit of random nightmares as they really did appear out of nowhere... I hadn't watched any zombie or horror films for months and hadn't spoken about them, etc... so it was weird to just suddenly dream about it so vividly.. the same with the serial killers in the basement nightmare, I have no idea where that came from at all.

The number thing only scared me because I wasn't aware it was a common phenomenon, 3:33 just looked very ominous, especially after having such horrible dreams. That's the only place I've been seeing it though - on my clock when I wake up in the morning, the number doesn't present itself obviously to me in any other circumstances.

I certainly wouldn't classify myself as a borderline goth girl, in the past - perhaps.. but these days I'm a strange mix of everything, lol. I do admit that I tend to dwell on certain things - I once went through a phase where I was paranoid about meteorites and I used to spend hours studying and researching the list of NEOs, but that got far to depressing so I managed to get out of that and stopped worrying about things I can't control. Now, a few years on, I live my life each day as it comes and try to rationalise any weird things that happen in my life, whenever I find myself getting a bit panicky I just go on a big night out with all my friends and dance for hours and I feel right as rain, I just need to occupy myself or my mind goes into overdrive I think!.

If the time is bothering you that much let me clear somethings up.

Haunting Hours, and 3:33 phenomenon are pretty moot.

Once day light savings time hit it messed up the general perception of the correct time anyway.

Just because we say it is now THIS time doesn't mean the sun and moon agree =P.

Things have been changed many times over the years and even if your clock said 3:33 it might have been off a few minutes, and even if it was set perfect to military time, military time is its own beast.



For a deeper more deep meta physical explanation, time isn't relevant. Perception of time is something we created to organize events.
Many people believe the physical is simply an illusion and time is only a perception of the physical.

It's very unlikely that paranormal things happen just because your clock landed on a certain number.


#11    Razer0

Razer0

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 185 posts
  • Joined:31 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Durban, South Africa

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:49 PM

This site gives its view on the 111, 222, 333 etc numbers.

Take a look, see if you can find a message in there, although I cant see a link between the explanation of 333 and your dream. If there is, it will definitely be personal original.gif

http://www.spiritual-path.com/numerology.htm


#12    Scars5

Scars5

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Joined:02 Feb 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:asrastral project and you'll see

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:59 PM

i got 1:11pm  mellow.gif


#13    Jeshurun9

Jeshurun9

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:26 Mar 2010

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:49 AM

 morosity, on 09 December 2008 - 03:11 PM, said:

Last night I went to sleep at 11pm as I had an important presentation to make at university the next morning, I felt pretty weird... kind of light headed, hot and a bit sick but I shrugged it off as I have a pretty bad diet and often forget to eat regular meals, so I figured I was just hungry. The nausea subsided and I fell asleep pretty quickly. The next thing I know I'm having this horrible dream...

<i>my boyfriend and I are hiding out in an old school with a bunch of random strangers and there are zombies all over the place, there are zombies trying to get in through the doors, which we had boarded up but we could just about see them slamming themselves against the frosted glass, trying to get in. We stayed in the school for 34 Weeks (don't ask me how or why or what! I know 34 weeks is a weird time frame to stay locked in a school, lol) and then one of the zombies managed to smash the glass and I ran off as I decided I had to go see my parents, while my boyfriend and the random strangers stayed behind and locked themselves in another room in the school. The next segment of my dream features me walking through my local town, I remember being amazed that there were human beings walking around still and that there didn't seem to be any zombies around and this strange man in a black suit who was walking beside me, turned round to face me and said "Claire, we all co-exist together, the undead and the living, we're in this together" and I was like "Oh right.. ok" (lol!), so I'm walking along and all of a sudden I hear this screeching noise and I spin round to see three zombies racing at me, they bypassed all the other humans and came straight at me and one of them bit my right fore arm. I was fighting like hell to try and get them off me and then my dream suddenly cut to my parents house and I was standing in the living room with my parents, I turned to my mum and said "I've been bitten mum... I'm going to die", and they locked me in the spare room and I sat there staring at my arm</i>.

Then I suddenly woke up, so I took a look at my clock and it said 3:33am, I thought it was pretty freaky but just closed my eyes to go back to sleep, but as I turned over in bed I felt my right arm and there was a golf ball sized lump just above my wrist. I quickly looked at my arm but there was nothing there and there was no lump or anything, although it felt really real and I know I wasn't dreaming at that point as I checked my clock again and it said 3.35am.

The dream and the numbers and all that didn't really freak me out until I woke up this morning feeling kind of... weird, that's the only way to describe it, a bit weird. I tried to ignore it and went on to do my presentation at university and straight after I'd finished it, I suddenly (literally within the space of a couple of seconds) developed a raging cold out of nowhere. Then when I was wandering around town I saw a guy who looked almost exactly like the man in the suit in my dream and he was stood on the opposite side of the road just kind of looking at me, I didn't feel exactly threatened by him, but it seemed kind of weird.

I do have regular dreams / nightmares, pretty much every night and most of them are hideously bizarre, but the one last night did feel really real, the air in my dream felt all acrid and suffocating and I could actually feel it filling my lungs whenever I breathed while I was dreaming kind of thing.

What are your conclusions on my random nightmare, the 3:33am incident and the strange chap who seemed to jump straight out of my dream and into real life?. I know this probably sounds a bit mad! I hope I'm just feeling a bit stressed out by uni work and not going mental! lol.

Hi there!
    My name is Paul. I was wakened in the middle of the night in the mid 90's ,5 days in a row, day 1 at 111, day two at 222, Im sure you get the pattern. I know exactly whats goin on! I to have had many dreams, all like parts in one grand theater. Many are called but few are chosen! You have been chosen! Does 144,000 mean anything to you? I refuse to say anything else in the open, but i would like to talk to you by e-mail. The bible say's it will be a terror just to understand the report! You have no need to fear. But you need to know what has happened and way more important, you need to know whats about to happen!  The dream you had came from the creator of all things and he is your dad weather you know HIM or not!
   If the spirit moves, you e-mail me and I will fill ya in! God Bless AND FEAR NOT! The man in black is Antichrist!
                                                                                                                       Your Brother
                                                                                                                         Jeshurun


#14    Jeshurun9

Jeshurun9

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:26 Mar 2010

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:08 AM

 morosity, on 10 December 2008 - 12:45 PM, said:

I had another horrible dream last night, absolutely horrific this time. A bit of background - It involved my boyfriends old rented house, it was quite dirty and was infested with bugs and smelt quite bad too and there were 5 people living in it that he didn't know (2 on the 3rd floor, 1 on the 2nd floor (where his bedroom was too) and 2 living in the basement). He had to move in there because he'd just got a new job up North and so he had to find a place to live and that was the only place he could find at such short notice. Thankfully he only had to live there a month before he found somewhere much nicer and he's now living in a gorgeous house. Now on to the dream -

<i>My boyfriend and I were relaxing at his new house watching TV when his old house came on the news. I said something like "look, it's [address]... you lived there didn't you...?". We then stared at the TV in horror as it was revealed that the guys living in the basement of the property had murdered up to 300 women and had been storing their bodies down in a makeshift torture chamber in the basement. We were both seriously shaken up about it, obviously. We'd had absolutely no idea that something like that had been going on in the house and I felt really sick thinking back to how I'd stayed there on my own some days (when I'd gone to visit my boyfriend) while he was at work. The news report went on to say that the bugs, cockroaches and horrible smell were due to some of the bodies being decomposed.

Then my dream cut to me being in the house before the news report, so I didn't know about all the bodies in the basement, and I was sat in the living room chatting to one of the guys from the basement, and he had really dirty feet and a sickening smile on his face and it made me feel seriously uneasy and scared so I went out into the kitchen and he followed and opened the door to the basement and said I should come down and take a look, as it was different to the rest of the house, so I peered in from the top of the stairs and what I saw was like a massive white-washed chamber, with one of those bright white lights, it looked all clinical and fresh, but there were loads of naked bodies tied to racks and other horrible torture devices, so I tried not to scream and just nodded politely at the guy and said I had to go, and I ran into some of the other housemates and I told them about the basement and they didn't believe me, so I locked myself in my boyfriends room and waited till he came back. When he got home, I told him all about the basement and we decided to leave the house instantly and check into a hotel. When we were safe in the hotel we called the police and they went to the house and arrested the basement guys, and we had walked to the outside of the house so could see the guys getting arrested, the look on their face was pure evil... and all the policemen who had gone down to the basement kept running back up to be sick, it was such a horrific scene.</i>

It scared the hell out of me, it was so so SO real and vivid, I woke up after the police kept coming up to be sick, but I was to scared to look at the time as I had a feeling it was around the 3am mark, and I desperately didn't want to see 3.33am on there again... that'd be too much. The weirdest part of my dream was probably the fact that it went from me watching the horror unfold, safe in my boyfriends new house, and then changed to me being alone in the old house and unaware of the horrible scene in the basement until I was forced to discover it.

As previously mentioned, I tend to have bizarre dreams quite frequently, but I've never woken up from dreams before... so two nights in a row is pretty strange for me to have these horrible nightmares and then wake up. I really don't think I've had a nightmare as scary as the one just explained before, I can't think of the words to describe how frightening it was.

Hi There
My name is Paul and im from Canada. I Know what your dream means! Please E-MAIL ME. you Have been chosen and you have nothing to fear as the dream reveals. But you need to know Satan and his angels will be cast out of heaven to the earth(bodily) at 666 and the real CHRIST will come at 777. I'm sure you can count to seven, Six comes first pretending to be seven. I would prefer your boyfriend engage in this conversation as well, if you want to.
               God Bless You and your boyfriend!
                          JESHURUN





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users