Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing the time 4:44.. everyday.

Resonance

Okay, so. One day, i was at my friend Derek's house. We were getting ready to go skate, and he said, "4:44!!!!"... really loud... i was like.. "Huh?"... he said, "every single day, i see that damned time... without even thinking about it!..".. I didn't really think anything of it, and so we left, and went skateboarding.

The next day, to my astonishment, i was sitting on the couch at my house, and i looked at the clock.... it just so happened to be 4:44.... I didn't really think anything of it, just took it as coincidence....

Ever since that day he said, "4:44!!!", i've seen this time... without even thinking about it, or anything.. I'll just be going about my day, and when 4:44 roles around, i have the urge to look at the clock....

Now, these are my ideas on this..

It can either be, my subconcious mind keeping track of time, and then prompting me to look when it rolls around to 4:44..

Or, ... less likely, it could be a sign. (VERY less likely).

I am not quite sure about it, but no matter what i'm doing, where i'm at, even if there's not a clock at the immediate place i'm at... I'll end up grabbing my phone, and looking at the time... just to find out it's 4:44....

Now, mind you, i don't look at the clock often, due to it makes my day go by slower. So, i'm never really thinking of looking at the clock..... Is this just my mind fixed on a certain time of day? Or, is there something else going on?

Anybody else have this happen to them?

** EDIT ** Oh, also, as soon as this started happening to me, it no longer happens to Derek.... weird i know.

Edited by skater69

This is psychological.

I forget what it was called, but basically your subconscious doesn't notice things until made aware of it.

Basically, I start playing an online game and see someone talking about 1337(leet)

Now I see 1337 when I go out and mentally notice it.

Oh look my meal was 13.37

Oh look that houses address is 1337.

You were seeing 4:44 alot before, but your mind just wasn't registering it the same before.

This is psychological.

I forget what it was called, but basically your subconscious doesn't notice things until made aware of it.

Basically, I start playing an online game and see someone talking about 1337(leet)

Now I see 1337 when I go out and mentally notice it.

Oh look my meal was 13.37

Oh look that houses address is 1337.

You were seeing 4:44 alot before, but your mind just wasn't registering it the same before.

http://leetnature.ytmnd.com/

Bad example but it does explain it well.

When my kids saw the movie '23'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481369/ they too saw '23' symbolically every where.... they got quite good at maths too.. as they randomly used all their math skills to come up with the number 23 in many situations.... :lol:

I wonder what is in chemistry...???

http://www.lenntech.com/Periodic-chart-elements/V-en.htm

Atomic number

Vanadium

Vanadium is a rare, soft, ductile gray-white element found combined in certain minerals and used mainly to produce certain alloys. Vanadium resists corrosion due to a protective film of oxide on the surface. Common oxidation states of vanadium include +2, +3, +4 and +5.

Health effects of vanadium

Vanadium compounds are not regarded as serious hazard, however, workers exposed to vanadium peroxide dust were found to suffer severe eye, nose and throat irritation.

The uptake of vanadium by humans mainly takes place through foodstuffs, such as buckwheat, soya beans, olive oil, sunflower oil, apples and eggs.

Vanadium can have a number of effects on human health, when the uptake is too high. When vanadium uptake takes places through air it can cause bronchitis and pneumonia.

The acute effects of vanadium are irritation of lungs, throat, eyes and nasal cavities.

Other health effects of vanadium uptake are:

- Cardiac and vascular disease

- Inflammation of stomach and intestines

- Damage to the nervous system

- Bleeding of livers and kidneys

- Skin rashes

- Severe trembling and paralyses

- Nose bleeds and throat pains

- Weakening

- Sickness and headaches

- Dizziness

- Behavioural changes

Effects of vanadium on the environment

Vanadium can be found in the environment in algae, plants, invertebrates, fishes and many other species. In mussels and crabs vanadium strongly bioaccumulates, which can lead to concentrations of about 105 to 106 times greater than the concentrations that are found in seawater.

Vanadium causes the inhibition of certain enzymes with animals, which has several neurological effects. Next to the neurological effects vanadium can cause breathing disorders, paralyses and negative effects on the liver and kidneys.

Laboratory tests with test animals have shown, that vanadium can cause harm to the reproductive system of male animals, and that it accumulates in the female placenta.

:tu:Vanadium can cause DNA alteration in some cases, but it cannot cause cancer with animals.

When my kids saw the movie '23'

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0481369/ they too saw '23' symbolically every where.... they got quite good at maths too.. as they randomly used all their math skills to come up with the number 23 in many situations.... :lol:

I wonder what is in chemistry...???

http://www.lenntech.com/Periodic-chart-elements/V-en.htm

Atomic number

444 is the angels number. Their is something they want you to know... and until you realise this it WONT STOP!

there is something that your friend and yourself are going through.. what has happened either just before or after you see 444? take record of it..

My friend and i saw 4 things in red. We found the meaning and sense then know what we have to do when that happens.... now im seeing 4 blue things all the time..

Thyme

• Like 1

No, no, no, no. it's 42, of course.

It's all in the mind. You see that specific time everywhere because your always looking for it without knowing now. The body clock is very accurate and will know what time it is even if you think you don't, so it alerts you to look for it at the right time :P

Edited by Finity

Awwww!! It'll happen to me now!!!!

Okae..... same thing for me except its 9:11.

i just happen to see the time 9:11. i go to church the bible verse thing was 9:11 and it jsut hit me.. i was like OmG?!?!

and there was a post it on my desk with 9:11 am

and now lately i also see 11:09. it are really stargne.... like even when i play games... i just happen to want to know the time... its at 9;11...

Okae..... same thing for me except its 9:11.

i just happen to see the time 9:11. i go to church the bible verse thing was 9:11 and it jsut hit me.. i was like OmG?!?!

and there was a post it on my desk with 9:11 am

and now lately i also see 11:09. it are really stargne.... like even when i play games... i just happen to want to know the time... its at 9;11...

Thank you all for the posts, and yes. I've thought all of the same things. I do believe, and understand, that when made apparent once to the mind, it will find ways to make it more apparent afterwards. Such as, i drive a 2002 VW Jetta, now i see Jetta's all over, due to the fact that i'm driving one, and am more aware and attentive to the ones passing by.

I've already thought of this.

But, 4:44, had absolutely no affect on me, when he told me he saw it all the time.

I was like, coool........

Then moved on...

Ever since, i see it, normally only on clocks. Nothing else. I would accept your guys' ideas on my mind being more 'subconciously' aware of the number, but that doesn't explain the only time i see it, is on a clock. It's not when passing by something, or when reading a book, i don't notice the page number being 444. It's only clocks.

Now, you'll say, 'bodies clock'.... yes.. the human mind and body are amazing, and can keep perfect 'time'... well, first off, 'time' isn't real.

:)

We made it up.

Anyway, keep the ideas coming, so far, everything i've read, i've already thought about.

But, either way, thank you!

Okay, so. One day, i was at my friend Derek's house. We were getting ready to go skate, and he said, "4:44!!!!"... really loud... i was like.. "Huh?"... he said, "every single day, i see that damned time... without even thinking about it!..".. I didn't really think anything of it, and so we left, and went skateboarding.

The next day, to my astonishment, i was sitting on the couch at my house, and i looked at the clock.... it just so happened to be 4:44.... I didn't really think anything of it, just took it as coincidence....

Ever since that day he said, "4:44!!!", i've seen this time... without even thinking about it, or anything.. I'll just be going about my day, and when 4:44 roles around, i have the urge to look at the clock....

Now, these are my ideas on this..

It can either be, my subconcious mind keeping track of time, and then prompting me to look when it rolls around to 4:44..

Or, ... less likely, it could be a sign. (VERY less likely).

I am not quite sure about it, but no matter what i'm doing, where i'm at, even if there's not a clock at the immediate place i'm at... I'll end up grabbing my phone, and looking at the time... just to find out it's 4:44....

Now, mind you, i don't look at the clock often, due to it makes my day go by slower. So, i'm never really thinking of looking at the clock..... Is this just my mind fixed on a certain time of day? Or, is there something else going on?

Anybody else have this happen to them?

** EDIT ** Oh, also, as soon as this started happening to me, it no longer happens to Derek.... weird i know.

it could also be 4+4+4=12 (which is made into 1+2=3) in numerology.. which means :

he spiritual meaning of number Three deals with magic, intuition, fecundity, and advantage. The number Three invokes expression, versatility, and pure joy of creativity. Three is also a time identifier as it represents Past, Present and Future. Consecutive Threes in your life may symbolize the need to express yourself creatively, or consider your present directional path in relation to past events and future goals. Three may also represent promising new adventures, and assurance of cooperation from others whom you may require help. Three typically symbolizes reward and success in most undertakings.

http://www.whats-your-sign.com/spiritual-m...of-numbers.html

Thyme

here's a little trick for ya'll. Look at a clock sometime and see how many numbers you can see three of and two of. Now, starting from 1 all the way to 5 you always can see three of. The numbers 10 through 12 you can see two of. But the numbers between 6 and 9 you never see two of (meaning side by side) and you never see them in triples. Just think about this little experiment and if you think it's super natural then that's cool or is it just the face of the clock counting down the time as you waste you life away, lol. Just picking about that last part. But give it a try and have fun with it.

here's a little trick for ya'll. Look at a clock sometime and see how many numbers you can see three of and two of. Now, starting from 1 all the way to 5 you always can see three of. The numbers 10 through 12 you can see two of. But the numbers between 6 and 9 you never see two of (meaning side by side) and you never see them in triples. Just think about this little experiment and if you think it's super natural then that's cool or is it just the face of the clock counting down the time as you waste you life away, lol. Just picking about that last part. But give it a try and have fun with it.

Yet again, a thought that has already gone and passed through my mind.

Like i said before, i'm not saying that this is anything 'supernatural'. I'm just saying that it's not exactly the easiest thing to try and understand. When people say, it's my mind subconsiously locking onto the time, 4:44, i don't buy it. I know that, if i were attentively trying to catch the time at 4:44, it wouldn't be that hard. But, unattentively yes, my 'internal clock' is keeping better time, than my concious mind.. i know. .. either way, when my mind catches onto things, such as my example earlier, (me driving a jetta, and seeing more jettas around), of course, it becomes more apparent to me that they are there.

So, if what you are saying is right, then i would be noticing '444' in more instances than just a clock. Which, i don't.

And of course, don't think that i haven't thought this through, i have.. :) I know, just because i don't notice things on differnet occasions, doesn't mean that it's still not my 'subconcious' keeping track of time.

I know i know, there basically is 'no' answer to why this happens... Or at least there are soo many answers to why this happens, that it's too hard to weed out the wrong ones.

Anyway, thanks for the input, keep it coming, and i'll let you know if i've already tried, or thought of it.

Almost everyone has a "time". Its no big sign. Don't let numerology and other things makes you think otherwise. It has very little significance.

For all the times we've looked at the clock in our lifetime, we've probably seen nearly every time by now, anyway.

Well it looks like you arn't alone! Someone else made the same thread about the same numbers...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...p;#entry2663423

My reply was from a spiritual point of view....

Check this out: http://www.angelfire.com/pa/SpiritMystery/numbers.html

444 This is an actual resurrection number * You have just completed an important phase *

Maybe it pertains to something recently that you've had an epiphany about ?

• Like 1

Holy crap.

After I read this thread, I checked the time, and it's 5:55 PM... O_o

Edited by poir123

I always catch the number "11" at the end of every hour. When I started this post, it was 5:11; seriously...

Edited by Grace Wayman

Same with me and clocks but my number is 4:20.

It's psychological simple as that.

i think alot of peoples number is 4/20 :yes:

i swear to god i looked at the time and it was exactly 5:10. what are the chances?