Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seeing the time 4:44.. everyday.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:25 PM

Thyme on Dec 30 2008, 07:47 AM, said:

my friend and I see 11:11 all the time.. but.. we make a wish.. lmfao..

Haha! Nice. tongue.gif

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."  
- Socrates

#32    i3igRed

i3igRed

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 81 posts

• "All those moments will be lost in time...like tears in the rain."

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:32 PM

Thyme on Dec 30 2008, 11:47 AM, said:

my friend and I see 11:11 all the time.. but.. we make a wish.. lmfao..

same here i always see 11:11 and 1:11. always every day both times of the day for each.

Posted Image

#33    yazzmino

yazzmino

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:34 PM

pinkmonk98 on Dec 23 2008, 04:39 PM, said:

Okae..... same thing for me except its 9:11.

i just happen to see the time 9:11. i go to church the bible verse thing was 9:11 and it jsut hit me.. i was like OmG?!?!

and there was a post it on my desk with 9:11 am

and now lately i also see 11:09. it are really stargne.... like even when i play games... i just happen to want to know the time... its at 9;11...

I get that too!!!

#34    Thyme

Thyme

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

i3igRed on Dec 31 2008, 04:02 AM, said:

same here i always see 11:11 and 1:11. always every day both times of the day for each.

It's insane.. I saw 4:44 today.. haha!

...Bide within the Law ye must, In perfect love and perfect trust...

#35    night-timer

night-timer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 01:01 AM

I don't think its a curse but I'm sure it must mean something in numerology.  I've had the same thing happen to me only the time I always see is 7:11, not just on clocks either.  If anyone understands  what this could mean I'd like to know, this has been going on in my life for many years, including addresses and amounts on bills any where there is a space for three digits.  Wierd.

-Wanda Helsel
                                                 email me at:wandahelsel@yahoo.com

#36    SLaY3R

SLaY3R

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 02:24 AM

It happened to me often but 11:11 every time I looked at the clock. Everytime I went upstairs to get something to eat it was always 11:11.

Edited by SLaY3R, 03 January 2009 - 02:26 AM.

#37    Thyme

Thyme

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 06:08 AM

night-timer on Jan 3 2009, 11:31 AM, said:

I don't think its a curse but I'm sure it must mean something in numerology.  I've had the same thing happen to me only the time I always see is 7:11, not just on clocks either.  If anyone understands  what this could mean I'd like to know, this has been going on in my life for many years, including addresses and amounts on bills any where there is a space for three digits.  Wierd.

-Wanda Helsel
                                                 email me at:wandahelsel@yahoo.com

You and I both. 7 and 11 are very spiritual numbers. I was born on the 7th of november. (7/11)
Here's what they mean.

7-As a life path number, seven signifies intellect and an introspective, analytical mind. As an expression number it suggests the need to think deeply and the desire for seclusion. Seven is considered to be a spiritual number because it is illusive and contains veils which must first be uncovered, one after another, before illumination will ultimately be found. Seven is said to be sacred, and this is evidenced by the fact that there are seven days in the week, ancient texts propose that the earth was formed in seven phases, the ancient solar system consisted of seven luminaries, and some versions of the kaballah have seven sephiroth. While seven possesses qualities of dreaminess, spirituality and psychic awareness, negatively it can be dubious, deceptive and insincere.

11-The 11 is also known as the psychics number, it's the most intuitive of all numbers and it represents illumination and deep insight. The 11 is also very sensitive, charismatic and inspirational.

It acts as a channel for information between the higher and the lower. In order to find fulfillment and happiness, 11's have to focus on a bigger goal beyond themselves.

11's seem to develop slowly, but they simply need more time to mature and prepare themselves for the bigger goals and challenges they need to face. At times, 11's might get intimidated by the vastness of their goals and they might even loose confidence in themselves.

One of the major challenges of 11's is to develop confidence in their abilities and that's also the key to unlock their enormous potential.

When I just went to get this info, I realised how correct it was. 7/11/1992 is my D.O.B. so my life number is 3.

3-As a life path number, three signifies expression and creativity. As an expression number it suggests self-expression through words or the arts. Three relates to expansiveness and learning through life experiences. It is considered to be lucky, and is often associated with money and good fortune. Three generally depicts several people joining together to achieve a common goal, whether through a social or professional affiliation. Three also represents communication of all kinds, expression, drama, acting, and humor. Although three possesses attributes of wisdom, understanding and knowledge, negatively it can exhibit pessimism, foolhardiness and unnecessary risk taking.

*I do acting and i sing on stage (ALOT) and it goes back to the number 7.
*I am also a clairvoyant.
*I take a lot of risks.

yea.. go and find out your numbers.
[Hope I helped!]
Thyme

...Bide within the Law ye must, In perfect love and perfect trust...

#38    Insight

Insight

Soldier of the New World Re-order

• 2,844 posts

• When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
    When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Posted 03 January 2009 - 09:48 AM

Oh God...

Yes, if you see numbers on a clock you are magic.

Forget about the fact that the brain records patterns, and discards random information.

When the people fight against the elite, it's an act of terror.
When the elite terrorizes the people, it's called justice.

Evil wears many masks, but none so dangerous as the mask of virtue.

#39    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

Insight on Jan 3 2009, 02:48 AM, said:

Oh God...

Yes, if you see numbers on a clock you are magic.

Forget about the fact that the brain records patterns, and discards random information.

No ****..
Was I trying to state that it was anything more than coincidence..? No.

I was wondering if anyone had any other types of explanation. And to see if anyone else was having this recurring number. Not 'any' recurring numbers, just 4:44...

And, as you can see, I'm not alone. Therefore, further substantiating my belief that it IS just a pattern.

- Socrates

#40    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

• All things are possible and impossible...science can prove how... but not why...

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:29 PM

pinkmonk98 on Dec 23 2008, 12:39 PM, said:

Okae..... same thing for me except its 9:11.

i just happen to see the time 9:11. i go to church the bible verse thing was 9:11 and it jsut hit me.. i was like OmG?!?!

and there was a post it on my desk with 9:11 am

and now lately i also see 11:09. it are really stargne.... like even when i play games... i just happen to want to know the time... its at 9;11...

When did this start happening & how long have you noticed this?

I would like to bring attention to the newest member of the endangered species list: Common Sense.

#41    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

• All things are possible and impossible...science can prove how... but not why...

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

skater69 on Dec 19 2008, 01:38 PM, said:

Okay, so. One day, i was at my friend Derek's house. We were getting ready to go skate, and he said, "4:44!!!!"... really loud... i was like.. "Huh?"... he said, "every single day, i see that damned time... without even thinking about it!..".. I didn't really think anything of it, and so we left, and went skateboarding.

The next day, to my astonishment, i was sitting on the couch at my house, and i looked at the clock.... it just so happened to be 4:44.... I didn't really think anything of it, just took it as coincidence....
Ever since that day he said, "4:44!!!", i've seen this time... without even thinking about it, or anything.. I'll just be going about my day, and when 4:44 roles around, i have the urge to look at the clock....

Now, these are my ideas on this..
It can either be, my subconcious mind keeping track of time, and then prompting me to look when it rolls around to 4:44..
Or, ... less likely, it could be a sign. (VERY less likely).

I am not quite sure about it, but no matter what i'm doing, where i'm at, even if there's not a clock at the immediate place i'm at... I'll end up grabbing my phone, and looking at the time... just to find out it's 4:44....
Now, mind you, i don't look at the clock often, due to it makes my day go by slower. So, i'm never really thinking of looking at the clock..... Is this just my mind fixed on a certain time of day? Or, is there something else going on?

Anybody else have this happen to them?

** EDIT **  Oh, also, as soon as this started happening to me, it no longer happens to Derek.... weird i know.

Taking your friend out of the equasion, because it's possible that he was just the messenger and the sign is for you...

How long has this been going on?

Do you notice any other times?

What time were you born or any other immediate family member or what time did they die?

It could be, as many suggest, just you mind or even nothing?

But one thing I have realized over the years is that any messages you are meant to receive comes in symbolism, you have to figure out what the significance of 4:44 is for you, if you try & try & can't find any corresponding significance then it might just be your psychological clock. And I understand that time is a human creation but through out our existence it has been embeded in our conciousness.

I would like to bring attention to the newest member of the endangered species list: Common Sense.

#42    BiffSplitkins

BiffSplitkins

Vertically Challenged

• 7,145 posts

• We all have a song inside us, it tells us who we are.

'John Doeber' fellow musician

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

It seems as though your running 24 minutes behind schedule tongue.gif

"The problem with internet quotes is that you cant always depend on their accuracy" -Abraham Lincoln, 1864

Posted Image

#43    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:10 PM

BiffSplitkins on Mar 12 2009, 08:53 AM, said:

It seems as though your running 24 minutes behind schedule tongue.gif

Hehe, nope.
I stop for a ..... break........ 24 minutes before this happens. wink2.gif

*Percolation in background*

- Socrates

#44    soulseeker

soulseeker

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:22 PM

skater69 on Dec 29 2008, 03:24 PM, said:

Lol, yes.. mine is too. wink2.gif
Now, i see a lot of 'times' on the clocks also... And as for other 'recurring' numbers. I see 11:11 a lot and 4:20 a lot... But it just isn't the same. I catch those times a crap load. But, it's just not the same, i see 4:44 almost every single day. .... yeah yeah... i know.. i 'do' catch 4:20, almost every single day too....
Maybe i am reading into this a little too much.. Either way, it's kind of interesting. original.gif

4:20 is a very interesting time....

#45    woodhippie

woodhippie

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:26 PM

have the same thing going on but it 3:33 i wake up every morning and look at the clock and its 3:33 no alarm set i just wake up then and look at the clock and go back to sleep but it is strange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users