Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Seeing the time 4:44.. everyday.

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#76    Solipsi Rai

Solipsi Rai

...from the Desert...

• 2,738 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

When I got up this morning, I think my clock said 4:44:04 and then looked back at 4:44:40 ! :unsure2: Something stranger and just as eerie happened to me today when I thought someone knocked on my window, that startled me and my family, when I slowly walked out with a baseball bat to find nothing was there. And not long ago, I receive a mysterious call inable to get traced, like to hear a low-decibel pitch noise. The number "four" today may represent an apparition telling me "Four fours" is a harbinger of an event to change my life (or four as in how many days, weeks or months for a hard-to-predict event to arrive). :cry: This has been scaring me, but I'm not the only one had to deal with a build-up scare today.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#77    Solipsi Rai

Solipsi Rai

...from the Desert...

• 2,738 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:09 AM

View Postcrystal sage, on 12 March 2010 - 10:08 AM, said:

This My link may be of interest here...

Crystal sage, to found the 54th post on the 4th page, today is my 4th post (surpassed the 1900th mark) and 4 minutes after 9PM PDT.

My first name is from an archangel in the Bible, as well my birth sign Aquarius is an Air sign with angelic overtones (so is the dual nature of Gemini and Libra, then Pisces should be similar).

And to top it all, the number four is thought to rule Aquarius, the 11th sign of the astrological zodiac or the last of the winter season (Sagittarius and Capricorn - I have more Capricornian and Piscean traits), near the 12th and final sign Pisces the current astrological age soon comes to an end.

That does it, everything's getting spooky :unsure2: , I even quoted Sarah_444's post in 9PM PDT, time for me to go to bed (at 9:09:59PM).

Edited by Quake Storm Maverick 66er, 27 August 2012 - 04:11 AM.

#78    AZDude1973

AZDude1973

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• "Your future is what you make it, so make it a good one." - Doc Brown

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:32 AM

I, also, went for a while seeing the time 9:11 almost every day. It freaked me out a little at first, because 911 means emergency. I thought maybe it meant something bad was going to happen to me. But, thankfully, nothing bad happened. I attributed it to just a starnge coincidence. I don't even notice the time of 9:11 anymore.

#79    Solipsi Rai

Solipsi Rai

...from the Desert...

• 2,738 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 04:51 AM

9:11 and 4-4-4-4 are bad omens, like the clocks are reminding a few people that 4 years, 4 months, 4 weeks and 4 days from now ... until something equivalent to the 9-11-01 terror attacks brings the world into chaos. The current day 8/26/2012 plus four years (2016 or 2017), 4 months (Dec. or Jan.) add the 4th week (20th to 26th of Jan.) and 4 days in the time period.

Not really 12/21/2012 or the next inaugaration day when some people believe Obama or Romney reveals themselves as "the third antichrist" or the Bushes or Clintons return to the white house in another 4 years reveal the god-awful truth of being satanic or demonic. The numbers should be signs from above to warn us what might happen in the future, to this country the USA is in the center of it and Washington DC or New York City like on 9-11 is where it happens.

Then we all heard of Ronald Wilson Reagan (three six-letter worded name) or "616" stands for James or Jimmy Carter are "proof" of they are antichrists, then the next four or five presidents are portrayed in negative ways by some very religious people into conspiracy theories tried to find who's the third antichrist and he should be here presiding over our country. :hmm:

Edited by Quake Storm Maverick 66er, 27 August 2012 - 04:54 AM.

#80    cruzsmith818

cruzsmith818

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:33 AM

Funny story . I don't own a watch and don't really keep track of time unless I'm waiting for the bus, one night me and a couple of buddies were hanging out, I was drunk and high (weed) , my other friend was juss drunk, and my other friend was juss high,  well we having a dead conversation about life, well on the previous day me and my friend that was just drunk were hanging out this time completely sober, while he was talking for some reason I look at his digital wrist watch and it read 4:44 44 . When I saw it I thought it was strange but then I let ur go..  but then realized that it was the first time something like that ever happened. When I saw it at first I didn't think to much of it , but now I'm starting to question what it meant.

*deep

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users