Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

4:44 in last 5 days ( 4 days morning)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    angie1111

angie1111

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 12:50 PM

I have seen 4:44 in last 5 days only yesterday night I tried to avoid to see the time on purposely,
so that was see 4:44 in 4 days morning, I saw in the morning because I worked thru every nights
till morning, but if in the daytime, I still saw lots of time eg: 8:08, 9:09, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12,
sometimes, some of them and I do not see times a lot, but every time I saw the digi time whatever
on microwave orcomputer or any digi time, that will be the double.

only this night, I have seen 3:03, 4:04, and 4:44 in very random, I also have noted 5:05, 6:06.
I always feel something will happen in my life, actually I am also waiting for that... I hope it is
very positive and good thing for us, I believe God is there and wish God will help me and help
my husband and my kids, I believe God will make our dream come true in the very near future,
I also wish God will bless all of us and you!

#2    Razer0

Razer0

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 01:30 PM

Check this out: http://www.angelfire.com/pa/SpiritMystery/numbers.html

444 This is an actual resurrection number * You have just completed an important phase *

Maybe it pertains to something recently that you've had an epiphany about ?

#3    angie1111

angie1111

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:29 PM

thanks for your infos, I was just scared because I saw 4:44am last in 3 days every morning when I was walking by
and happened to see. then I tried to avoid the timing at that time, but I happened to see it again this night at 4:44am,
I felt scared then I could not help to ask my mom why I saw the 4:44am in last days , so strange , that is why I tried
to put 4:44 in google, and find this forum, actually, I have talked a lot about this with my hubby I saw more double
timing recently and I ever had so many wonderings I can not find the answers, because I used a lot in google to find
infos, sometimes, I thought if God will leave some message for me on the internet? yeah, that seems very crazy
mind thinking like that, but I did try to find only do not know how to find and what i should put in the google to find
these infos.

actually, I am still a wondering person, I am just like a wondering dreamer walking in the world, I always confess to
God for my wonderings even for him, I just said: pls guide me , help me, and bless me and my family. I am like a
child, doing something wrongs but I may not know, I try to be good always and I hope I am good.

very honestly, I can feel I am being blessed, especially my kids, my family. some bad things even happened, but
God changed everything in good.

we always appreciate you so much, God, I know you are there, I  may scared, but I feel happy inside, scared
because of my innocence, unwisdom, but you will guide me somewhere, I know that.

thanks friends too.

angie1111 on Dec 24 2008, 01:50 PM, said:

I have seen 4:44 in last 5 days only yesterday night I tried to avoid to see the time on purposely,
so that was see 4:44 in 4 days morning, I saw in the morning because I worked thru every nights
till morning, but if in the daytime, I still saw lots of time eg: 8:08, 9:09, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12,
sometimes, some of them and I do not see times a lot, but every time I saw the digi time whatever

only this night, I have seen 3:03, 4:04, and 4:44 in very random, I also have noted 5:05, 6:06.
I always feel something will happen in my life, actually I am also waiting for that... I hope it is
very positive and good thing for us, I believe God is there and wish God will help me and help
my husband and my kids, I believe God will make our dream come true in the very near future,

#4    Razer0

Razer0

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 185 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 07:32 PM

Lovely post original.gif

But remember, God is not separate from us. He/She/It is within us. Within you!

So when you ask, you receive and you receive from within, which spurs out in your own creation (of which was to come and post here).

Go Well original.gif

#5    SkullofBears

SkullofBears

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:19 AM

angie1111 on Dec 24 2008, 01:50 PM, said:

Go ask Darren Daulton....seriously

#6    Resonance

Resonance

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:38 PM

SkullofBears on Dec 24 2008, 08:19 PM, said:

Go ask Darren Daulton....seriously

Hey, just so you know, been going through the same thing.. =/

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...42941&st=15

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance."