Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4:44 in last 5 days ( 4 days morning)

angie1111

I have seen 4:44 in last 5 days only yesterday night I tried to avoid to see the time on purposely,

so that was see 4:44 in 4 days morning, I saw in the morning because I worked thru every nights

till morning, but if in the daytime, I still saw lots of time eg: 8:08, 9:09, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12,

sometimes, some of them and I do not see times a lot, but every time I saw the digi time whatever

on microwave orcomputer or any digi time, that will be the double.

only this night, I have seen 3:03, 4:04, and 4:44 in very random, I also have noted 5:05, 6:06.

I always feel something will happen in my life, actually I am also waiting for that... I hope it is

very positive and good thing for us, I believe God is there and wish God will help me and help

my husband and my kids, I believe God will make our dream come true in the very near future,

I also wish God will bless all of us and you!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Razer0

• angie1111

• Resonance

• SkullofBears

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for your infos, I was just scared because I saw 4:44am last in 3 days every morning when I was walking by

and happened to see. then I tried to avoid the timing at that time, but I happened to see it again this night at 4:44am,

I felt scared then I could not help to ask my mom why I saw the 4:44am in last days , so strange , that is why I tried

to put 4:44 in google, and find this forum, actually, I have talked a lot about this with my hubby I saw more double

timing recently and I ever had so many wonderings I can not find the answers, because I used a lot in google to find

infos, sometimes, I thought if God will leave some message for me on the internet? yeah, that seems very crazy

mind thinking like that, but I did try to find only do not know how to find and what i should put in the google to find

these infos.

actually, I am still a wondering person, I am just like a wondering dreamer walking in the world, I always confess to

God for my wonderings even for him, I just said: pls guide me , help me, and bless me and my family. I am like a

child, doing something wrongs but I may not know, I try to be good always and I hope I am good.

very honestly, I can feel I am being blessed, especially my kids, my family. some bad things even happened, but

God changed everything in good.

we always appreciate you so much, God, I know you are there, I may scared, but I feel happy inside, scared

because of my innocence, unwisdom, but you will guide me somewhere, I know that.

thanks friends too.

I have seen 4:44 in last 5 days only yesterday night I tried to avoid to see the time on purposely,

so that was see 4:44 in 4 days morning, I saw in the morning because I worked thru every nights

till morning, but if in the daytime, I still saw lots of time eg: 8:08, 9:09, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12,

sometimes, some of them and I do not see times a lot, but every time I saw the digi time whatever

only this night, I have seen 3:03, 4:04, and 4:44 in very random, I also have noted 5:05, 6:06.

I always feel something will happen in my life, actually I am also waiting for that... I hope it is

very positive and good thing for us, I believe God is there and wish God will help me and help

my husband and my kids, I believe God will make our dream come true in the very near future,

Lovely post :)

But remember, God is not separate from us. He/She/It is within us. Within you!

So when you ask, you receive and you receive from within, which spurs out in your own creation (of which was to come and post here).

Go Well :)

Go ask Darren Daulton....seriously