Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The most truly bizarre unexplained murder

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#31    Harriet The Ripperologist

Harriet The Ripperologist

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

• What is sacred? Of what is the soul made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer is love, only love.....

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

That is pretty weird. Similarities to cattle mutilations are clear. Oh, goodness....*prepares for serious nightmares*

Posted Image
And he began to have it in mind, as so many gentlemen had done before him, to marry a woman of fortune and condition. And, as such things so often happen, these thoughts closely coincided with his setting first sight upon a lady who will henceforth play a considerable part in the drama of his life....

#32    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:26 PM

Terrible....Really terrible
Whether alein or humans is not relevat but our feelings for the mans family and the brutal way
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#33    Samuronin

Samuronin

Most Valuable Player

• 3,048 posts

• "Be yourself. There is something that you can do better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. "

Posted 13 March 2009 - 05:08 AM

It was stated that the murder involved using heat or lasers, the cookie cutter holes are disturbing, why would a human being do that anyway..... this is just weird.

Posted Image
The Difference between the unattainable and the attainable lies in a person's determination.

#34    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 13 March 2009 - 11:53 AM

Samuronin on Mar 13 2009, 10:38 AM, said:

It was stated that the murder involved using heat or lasers, the cookie cutter holes are disturbing, why would a human being do that anyway..... this is just weird.

Why??Do you think Humans are incapable of that?
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#35    Shush_rules

Shush_rules

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

Yeah its a tad weird. (the photos aren't that bad btw)

I don't see why a person couldn't do this? I've read more messed up **** in serial killer books. This just looks like the guy was tortured, badly ... and then they took the flesh of his face with acid.

Don't see what is so "omg unbelievable" about this particular murder, sure its weird, but its not obviously done by aliens

"There ain't no heroes no villians, ain't no pleasure in killing, just the smoke from the cap peeling a man with no feeling, Tear Drops and Closed Caskets"

#36    Samuronin

Samuronin

Most Valuable Player

• 3,048 posts

• "Be yourself. There is something that you can do better than any other. Listen to the inward voice and bravely obey that. "

Posted 14 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

I didn't say Humans are not capable of doing such things, I was wondering why they did that, you know removing his eyes, removing his ear, and those holes!! disturbing!!!

But Ed Gain is worst!!

Posted Image
The Difference between the unattainable and the attainable lies in a person's determination.

#37    thefinalfrontier

thefinalfrontier

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,586 posts

• When a chicken hawk is around a wise rooster will not bury its head~ ~ ~ ~ Barney Fife~ ~ ~

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:28 PM

Samuronin on Mar 13 2009, 01:08 AM, said:

Which indeed adds more mystery to the subject because only medical personel would have a laser for cutting flesh other than a simple everyday laser that are used in labrotorys (which would cause burn marks) and in that case the person would have been taken to a facility where it could have been done, That simply makes not one bit of sense to me, It reminds me more of cattle mutilations, No blood on the corpse or ground, Body parts removed in a surgical way, Human being the cause just seems to far fetched, IMHO

#38    Samuronin

Samuronin

Most Valuable Player

• 3,048 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 02:39 AM

Which indeed adds more mystery to the subject because only medical personel would have a laser for cutting flesh other than a simple everyday laser that are used in labrotorys (which would cause burn marks) and in that case the person would have been taken to a facility where it could have been done, That simply makes not one bit of sense to me, It reminds me more of cattle mutilations, No blood on the corpse or ground, Body parts removed in a surgical way, Human being the cause just seems to far fetched, IMHO

Exactly!!!

Posted Image

#39    sweetn_low

sweetn_low

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• The meaning of life is to give life meaning.

Posted 17 March 2009 - 04:54 PM

thefinalfrontier on Mar 14 2009, 02:28 PM, said:

Human being the cause just seems to far fetched, IMHO

Far fetched as opposed to aliens dissecting humans? Although its unusual, its entirely possible that a human is capable of this type of crime. After years of reading true crime books, nothing shocks me anymore. It could be a skilled surgeon or a very intelligent and creative psychopath who's aim was to take torture to the next level. That poor man was alive during most of the mutilation, as stated in the article. I feel very bad for the family.

Posted Image

#40    cluey

cluey

complete paradox

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts
  • Location:~in your head,lol.....seriously though............."the driest continate on earth".......which is also comparable to a land mass on another planet!!!...........

• BLACK ADDER!!!.."let's get them when and where they are most vulnerable"...*WHACK*....."just my luck to get the one that was hard".... :D

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:22 AM

uhmmmm....im eating dinner.....so will look and read at a later date........... yes.gif

Believes all people have to admit to some level of neurosis!!!
will never let my mother cut my hair again!!!!
The feet you step on today!....might be attached to the legs of the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!!!!
it is hard to sore high with the eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys!!!!

#41    Godsnmbr1

Godsnmbr1

The Bee's Knees

• 2,317 posts

• There's someone in my head
    but it's not me

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:59 AM

1.  Why would aliens dump the body?  

2.  The photos are gruesome, yes, but not much more so than any other photos of murder victims.  Have you ever seen the Jack the Ripper crime scene photos?  They put these to shame.  

3.  I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread before going to bed.

Remember, we are all just acting out a grand old game here, where we agree to forget who we really are, that in the remembering, that we may find each other again, and know that we are One. That All of Life, is One.

#42    stargazer123

stargazer123

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:00 PM

Well I don't even want to look at the photos I read the stuff but put my hand over the photos, sorry have no desire to see a dead human being. First of all if I was his family I would absolutely pissed that that photos of my dead loved one were all over the internet. An autopsy is sufficient and photos serve as just shock and awe.

There have plenty of horrible unexplained murders involving mutilation with surgical procedure.The Black Dahlia, she was also drained of all blood. Human beings possess lasers, why someone would want to do such a thing I have no idea but to say it couldn't have been human because of the torture factor is misleading to say the least. Psychopaths have perpetrated many a crime where the victim was tortured unbelievably inhumanely until death. It is unimaginable to me sure to understand how anyone could do this but saying it beyond human ability is false.

As far as an extraterrestrial approach who knows. I don't see why they would dump bodies back where they took them. If they have advanced technology than why not just dispose of the body rather than fly back to the same spot and dump them? Seems hardly like a species staying on the down low. Maybe there are psychopath ETs as well.

"I am an arms dealer fitting you with weapons in the form of words and don't really care, which side wins as long as the room keeps singing that's just the business I'm in.This ain't a scene, it's a god damn arms race" Fall Out Boys
"Holes in our spirit causin' tears and fears One-sided stories for years and years and years I'm inferior? Whose inferior? Yeah, we need to check the interior Of the system, who cares about only one culture And that is why We gotta take the power back" Rage against the Machine

#43    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,209 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:18 PM

Godsnmbr1 on Mar 24 2009, 03:59 AM, said:

1.  Why would aliens dump the body?  

2.  The photos are gruesome, yes, but not much more so than any other photos of murder victims.  Have you ever seen the Jack the Ripper crime scene photos?  They put these to shame.  

3.  I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread before going to bed.

Doh why do I always have to look. I went and looked and ummm yup they were pretty bad. The Jack the Ripper victim pic's that is.  I'm glad it's not bedtime  crying.gif

I have to say the most likely possibility is one or more sick individuals had a night of heavy heavy drug use and well this guy was the outcome.  A month or so ago there was an article were some tribesman in the Brazillian rainforest were drunk and using drugs and they decided to eat there buddy.  Man is capabale of incredible horendous things. Yes this is very odd but I'll hold off on an alien explanation for now...

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#44    OldTimeRadio

OldTimeRadio

Government Agent

• 3,527 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

The Silver Thong on Mar 24 2009, 02:18 PM, said:

I'm glad it's not bedtime  crying.gif

No, but it will be....later. crying.gif crying.gif

original.gif

#45    Manc_Lad

Manc_Lad

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:35 AM

Just came across this in that "most horrifying thing ever" thread. Can't believe I had never heard of this before. Is it 100% legit?

If it is then it's, firstly, absolutely awful but also pretty unbelievable. One main reason I find it difficult to believe it to be a murder case by a human being is that any murderer that was capable of this would not simply do it once and then never again surely? I'm no detective or anything but I'm pretty sure a killer that goes to this extent would be a serial killer and therefore would be compelled to act again whether they really wanted to or not.

I personally think that's the best evidence for it not being a human killer anyway.

Edited by Manc_Lad, 29 June 2012 - 10:37 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users