Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The most truly bizarre unexplained murder

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#61    Robin_Shadowes

Robin_Shadowes

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 250 posts

• I lol therefore I am.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

One thing I couldn't read in the articles, did they ever find out his identity or is the victim still a John Doe after 19 years?

#62    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostUfo Believer, on 30 December 2008 - 11:24 PM, said:

What The Hell. I just seen the real photos. That can not be from a regular murder. I don't know what else to say.

i HAVE NO INTENTION of looking at the "real" pictures.... almost jumped out of my skin at the cgi one..... i get scared easily... so on the cgi one... the "exposed bone of the face, by the eye" was that exposed in the actual photo??

Posted Image

#63    CuriousLittleOne

CuriousLittleOne

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostOldTimeRadio, on 12 March 2009 - 02:21 AM, said:

QUOTE (villageidiot3o @ Mar 12 2009, 12:50 AM)
Apparently,aliens have grown tired of mutilating cattle....

Either that or the aliens' definition of "cattle" has greatly expanded. <g>
haha LIKE this one :P

Posted Image

#64    Odd Requiem

Odd Requiem

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 558 posts

• "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:17 AM

I'm glad that this thread was brought back to life. I found it absurdly intriguing.

-I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.//

#65    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:43 PM

The person/thing was definately paranoid (removal of the eyes is a trait in paranoia), but has anyone besides me thought about whether or not this person/thing could be a female? (Going by the genital mutilation).

sorry, just reminds me of the 'jack the ripper' case.... :/

Kitty >'.'<

#66    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

above is 'quoted'

Kitty >'.'<

#67    Mekelyn

Mekelyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:28 PM

The victim is Encarnacion Zapata Garcia. He is not the only victim to be found this way. The other one that I know of is from 1976, Sgt. Jonathan P. Louette satationed at White Sands.

#68    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 699 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

How long from when he died to when the body was found do they say?

#69    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

Love this.
httis a ufololist://www.crowdedsk...n/humanmut.html

Encarnacion's is a ufologist who had the photo's according to this report.

#70    Aaronsmom

Aaronsmom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

Yes, quite shocking,.,and more than somewhat bizarre.

There are a few things I don't understand. I read how the brain swelling (found in autopsy) minus brain trauma is a signature feature of death in agonizing pain. Even so, the total lack of blood, as reported, suggests the mutilation occurred after the victim's death. What else would account for the absence of blood with all the extensive cutting done. Maybe the body was moved from site of the murder and the blood on it rinsed off thoroughly, then dumped elsewhere. Still, I find it contradictory to hear the victim was believed to be alive when he was systematically murdered when no blood was detected on anything,

I don't believe in ETSs really. Sounds to me like Satanic cult worship.

#71    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,180 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

View PostAntilles, on 02 July 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

Go and have a look at the photos of the Black Dahlia, discussed on this board at length.

Look at what happened to Beth Short.

Then you'll see what human beings can do to each other.

And she wasn't murdered by aliens. :alien:

Today is the first time I read the complete story.

But aside from the gruesome murder, what to think of this:

"Phoebe Short had learned of her daughter’s death from a newspaper reporter who had called her, using the pretext that Beth had won a beauty contest and the paper wanted some background information about her. Once he had gleaned as much information as he could, he informed her that Beth had actually been murdered."

http://troytaylorboo...ack-dahlia.html

#72    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostGodsnmbr1, on 24 March 2009 - 09:59 AM, said:

2.  The photos are gruesome, yes, but not much more so than any other photos of murder victims.  Have you ever seen the Jack the Ripper crime scene photos?  They put these to shame.  

That was one of the first things that came to mind. There are billions of people, millions of sick people, and thousands of truly sick people. Hundreds of the latter number have the cunning and talent to commit shocking stealth murders, and dozens of them have the "skills" to kill in this manner. The odds say that humans will commit such murders from time to time.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#73    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 02:50 AM

View PostMekelyn, on 18 April 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

The victim is Encarnacion Zapata Garcia. He is not the only victim to be found this way. The other one that I know of is from 1976, Sgt. Jonathan P. Louette satationed at White Sands.

Forgive the "duh" question, but are there names that pop up at both places around the times of the murders? Can you find these same names in other places where certain crimes took place? Say that John Doe was in the vicinity of the thread case and White Sands when each murder took place. Was this same John Doe relatively close to other crimes, even ones that paled in comparison?

#74    Mekelyn

Mekelyn

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

I really should be careful with my facts before I post. Sgt. Jonathan Louette's body was found at the White Sands Missle Range in 1956 not 1976 as I previously posted.
Garcia's body was found on Sept. 9 1988 in Guarapiranga Brazil.  Per the autopsy report he had been killed 48 - 72 hours prior to his body being discovered.

There is a lot on speculation (mostly from the UFOlogists) regarding these cases and A TON of mis-information.

To answer your question, Dectective Mystery 2013, I have not been able to follow any thread that links these cases or the case in Australia.
It is a mystery.

#75    No Censorship

No Censorship

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 2,784 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:41 AM

View PostMekelyn, on 23 April 2013 - 07:33 PM, said:

I really should be careful with my facts before I post. Sgt. Jonathan Louette's body was found at the White Sands Missle Range in 1956 not 1976 as I previously posted.
Garcia's body was found on Sept. 9 1988 in Guarapiranga Brazil.  Per the autopsy report he had been killed 48 - 72 hours prior to his body being discovered.

There is a lot on speculation (mostly from the UFOlogists) regarding these cases and A TON of mis-information.

To answer your question, Dectective Mystery 2013, I have not been able to follow any thread that links these cases or the case in Australia.
It is a mystery.

The corrected date changed the equation. It diminished the odds for a connection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users