Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Spain warned of more attacks if it stays in Iraq

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    <bleeding_heart>

<bleeding_heart>

Poltergeist

• 2,947 posts

• "Nil Satis Nisi Optimum"

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:52 AM

SPAIN will suffer terrible new attacks that would make "blood flow like rivers" unless it pulls its forces out of Iraq, according to a letter purportedly written by an al-Qaeda-linked group.

Spanish authorities revealed on Sunday night that the Ansar group had contacted the Spanish newspaper ABC the previous evening demanding Spain announces the withdrawal of troops from both Iraq and Afghanistan by the following day.

If not, the fax said, "there will be more killings" and the country would be turned "into hell".

As the nation began a week of religious processions in the run-up to Easter, this new threat could not be better timed to cause maximum fear and unrest.

Ansar - who claimed responsibility for the 11 March bombings in Madrid - has a history of striking during holiday periods and using suicide bombers in crowds.

The Spanish National Centre for Intelligence (CNI) said the fax was "very relevant" to its investigation into the attacks in Madrid which left more than 200 people dead.

Full Article

Posted Image

#2    DC09

DC09

Poltergeist

• 2,458 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 02:41 AM

And this will happen every time they do something Al Qaeda doesn't like.  rolleyes.gif

Edited by Kellalor, 06 April 2004 - 02:41 AM.

#3    Scorpius

Scorpius

Universal Researcher

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,820 posts

• Harness the energies around you and you'll be able to do wondrous things.

Posted 06 April 2004 - 02:51 AM

Spain, not a good place to be especially any location nearer to the war.   sad.gif

======
How about the government sponser Robot Wars (the television show) and ask them to create robots to use against Al-Queda?  Just a thought...

Some of the robots i've seen the government use on television seem primitive, a run of the mill "mars-lander".  This would inhibate less human casualties and more robotic casualties.

Posted Image
Avatar and Signature designed and animated by me.  
Do not speak for those who can speak, but speak for those who cannot.

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience."  - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin (1881-1955)

#4    bathory

bathory

Alien Abducter

• 5,302 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 01:52 PM

i can't wait until the US has mechs and start stomping on the scum of the world:D

#5    fearfulone

fearfulone

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

• Believe no one that believes you...Trust no one that trusts you...and for your own sake...don't listen to a word i say

Posted 06 April 2004 - 03:18 PM

Wow, that's some serious stuff...at the same time...i wonder how many letters/faxes like that the US and the UK get each week...just a thought.   whistling2.gif  

Trust no one that trusts you!

"you will need at least two more of the male variety to even pose a threat to us women... remember ... we can think with both the right and left sides of our brain!"
-nxt2hvn

CONSPIRACY I SAY!! CONSPIRACY!

"It's not the bad things that happen to you your upset about, it's the good things that happen to other people that piss you off."
-Robert Udall in 'As Good As It Gets'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users