Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cyprus HAARP radiation revealed

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Evangium

Evangium

Heretic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

• Evangium doesn't have a personal statement currently.

Posted 06 January 2009 - 01:39 PM

Utter and total dren!  As a paid government disinformation agent, I couldn't do a better job myself than this guy, the articles author, already has.  I'd go out on a limb here, and say that he has other personal and politically motivated reasons against the British presence in Cypress...

上人は菩薩と見たる桜哉
to saintly eyes
they are bodhisattvas...
cherry blossoms

Should RADAR really be held up as absolute proof of visitation by an extraterrestrial intelligence?  Click here to find out

#17    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:49 PM

NexHorus on Jan 6 2009, 05:22 AM, said:

Badeskov, you wrote: "We have no idea what instigated the riots or if people actually did riot at all. We have no date or anything to check it against. It could just as well all be in the columnist's head..."

Well, all you have to do is Google it. There are thousands of references. Here are a few with their links:

That's 1 crow for you to eat.

Actually, I did google and I did find several references. The problem is there has been several riots and I honestly didn't think the 2001 riot would be relevant now. Not much of a crow.

You also wrote: "Pure nonsense. HAARP does not generate any ELF (extremely low frequency) signals."

But the official US HAARP website certainly contradicts your so-called facts:

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

"Development of technology to use effects produced through ionospheric interactions. One example of this is learning how to generate new signals in the ELF range for the real application of subsurface communications." (http://www.haarp.ala.../haarp/faq.html) "ELF signals are generated in the ionosphere at an altitude of around 100 km."

Indeed, and part of the development of this technology is said atmospheric research. So I will eat the crow that they are generating tiny amplitude ELF signals that only their very sensitive equipment can pick up. As they say themselves:

No. These signals are more than eleven million times weaker (smaller) than the Earth's background field and about one million times weaker (smaller) than the level where researchers have reported biological effects in the literature. Signals generated through ionospheric interaction are so weak, in fact, that sophisticated instruments must be used to observe them. Nevertheless, they are still valuable for scientific purposes and for communication applications.

Like many other interaction processes there is new frequency generation, however, in it's current manifestation it is not applicable to anything but telling us about various ionosphere characteristics. It cannot be used for sub-surface communications, mind control, weather modification or anything like it. That is just pure nonsense.

That's 2 crows for you to eat. Yummie.

Not really.

You claim: "We are getting much more juice from all over the place, even your local TV transmitter."

But the same official website says: "The HF transmitter system is able to produce approximately 3.6 million Watts of radio frequency power."

Does your local TV transmitter produce millions of watts, Badeskov?

No, but my local tv transmitter doesn't point straight up into the air and have to rely on reflections from the ionosphere to deliver power. Thus, whatever power you receive will be a lot less than from your local tv transmitter (or even your cell phone).

"As a result, approximately 10 million Watts of prime power will be required when the transmitter system is operating at full power."

10 million. Um... What's for dessert, after the end of the meal?

Go make a call on your cell phone and you'll get much worse than HAARP will ever be able to deliver.

You insiste that HAARP is nothing more than RF radio frequency. But here is what the official site says:

"However, weak and repeatable optical emissions have been observed using HAARP (and reported in the scientific literature) using very sensitive cameras."

Indeed, repeatable optical emissions are the name of the HAARP game.

Sure, any RF emission can excite ions and create emissions. Nothing new there. But I don't see what that has to do with anything. HAARP emits only RF. Period. And it is still many, many times lower than what the sun delivers to the upper atmosphere. What is the relevance?!

[PS] Creation of biomolecule arrays by electrostatic immobilization on ... File Format: Adobe PostScript
Nanotechnology 7 (1996) 302–305. Printed in the UK. Creation of biomolecule arrays by. electrostatic immobilization on. electron-beam-irradiated polystyrene ...

MOLECULAR DYNAMICS: Biomolecules See the Light -- Pratt 296 (5577 ...Irradiating the ensemble with IR light (I) and relaxing it by collisions (II) changes the ... The future of biomolecules in the gas phase is bright. ...
www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/296/5577/2347 - Similar pages -
by DW Pratt - 2002 - Cited by 6 - Related articles - All 5 versions

[PDF] Ion irradiation induced direct damage of biomolecules File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Proteins are another kind of important. biomolecules. Although much recent attention has been payed to ion irradiation initiated reaction ...
arxiv.org/pdf/0807.0084 - Similar pages -
by W Wei - Related articles

Swift ion irradiation effects on L-threonine amino acid single ...The irradiated biomolecules of L-threonine, using Li. 3+. ions at various ion fluencies, were treated using various tools like x-ray diffraction (Bragg– ...
www.iop.org/EJ/article/0953-8984/19/46/466108/cm7_46_466108.pdf - Similar pages -
by GR Kumar - 2007 - Related articles - All 5 versions

Patterned Immobilization of Biomolecules for Study of Cell BehaviorThis images shows a fluorescent pattern produced by irradiating a polystyrene ... densities of photoactivatable biomolecules on self-assembled monolayers of ...
hugroup.cems.umn.edu/Research/laser/laser.html - 17k - Cached - Similar pages -

And what are those?! What makes them relevant at all?!

"Optical emissions have been observed using HAARP in the scientific literature." I wonder where they got that crazy idea? Because Badeskov (et al) says it isn't so!

To the best of my knowledge I have never claimed that emissions in the optical spectrum didn't occur. I stated that the images the author showed had nothing to do with HAARP. Big difference.

When the Manhatten Project was in full swing, people like you were so sure the scientists were only making "electric rockets." Today we know better.
HAARP will allow attackers to release biological weapons without violating air space. "Safe molecules" are seeded by jets over the Atlantic for example. When the clouds drift over populated areas, HAARP (or whatever they will finally call it) will irradiate the molecules, spontaneously transforming them into pathogens. Cool, isn't it? I can assure you that Russia, China, (or a rogue state) will not stop this military activity because you don't believe it! The cat's out of the bag. Denial does nothing to prevent it.

First of all, the Manhattan project was a secret project, HAARP is a public project. There is a huge difference. Secondly, we *know* simply because of the energy requirements to make any significant impact compared to the sun. It is simply not viable unless you put up a couple of nuclear power plants next to HAARP and even then, the fluid and chaotic nature of the upper atmosphere makes it impossible to create any form of targeting by reflection.

And how exactly do you envision that you can make HAARP (or whatever) transform benign molecules and transform them into something dangerous?! Especially given that we are constantly being irradiated by electromagnetic energy from space over almost all frequency bands?!

You have fallen seriously behind in your research Badeskov. But it's obviously not like you to say "I was wrong."

Nope, sorry to disappoint you.

You wrote: "It is rare that one sees shoddy work so perfected that it could be called art." Don't you wish you could get away with that! Because your arguments are not based on the facts. Your info amounts to disinformation. You must be gaining weight, Badeskov. Haven't you eaten enough crow? But I do admire your serious attitude. Only a self-centered teenager can sit up all night in his bedroom and churn out disinformation with the conviction of a pseudo-scientist. Who did you say you worked for, Radio Shack?  ph34r.gif

Not at all. It is a benign research program, which the author has taken to a level of science fiction that is utterly ludicrous. It just doesn't make any sense. And I typically don't rely on pseudo-science in my work. That would be quite detrimental.

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#18    mythology1

mythology1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:39 PM

badeskov on Jan 6 2009, 03:49 PM, said:

Actually, I did google and I did find several references. The problem is there has been several riots and I honestly didn't think the 2001 riot would be relevant now. Not much of a crow.

Indeed, and part of the development of this technology is said atmospheric research. So I will eat the crow that they are generating tiny amplitude ELF signals that only their very sensitive equipment can pick up. As they say themselves:

Like many other interaction processes there is new frequency generation, however, in it's current manifestation it is not applicable to anything but telling us about various ionosphere characteristics. It cannot be used for sub-surface communications, mind control, weather modification or anything like it. That is just pure nonsense.

Not really.

No, but my local tv transmitter doesn't point straight up into the air and have to rely on reflections from the ionosphere to deliver power. Thus, whatever power you receive will be a lot less than from your local tv transmitter (or even your cell phone).

Go make a call on your cell phone and you'll get much worse than HAARP will ever be able to deliver.

Sure, any RF emission can excite ions and create emissions. Nothing new there. But I don't see what that has to do with anything. HAARP emits only RF. Period. And it is still many, many times lower than what the sun delivers to the upper atmosphere. What is the relevance?!

And what are those?! What makes them relevant at all?!

To the best of my knowledge I have never claimed that emissions in the optical spectrum didn't occur. I stated that the images the author showed had nothing to do with HAARP. Big difference.

First of all, the Manhattan project was a secret project, HAARP is a public project. There is a huge difference. Secondly, we *know* simply because of the energy requirements to make any significant impact compared to the sun. It is simply not viable unless you put up a couple of nuclear power plants next to HAARP and even then, the fluid and chaotic nature of the upper atmosphere makes it impossible to create any form of targeting by reflection.

And how exactly do you envision that you can make HAARP (or whatever) transform benign molecules and transform them into something dangerous?! Especially given that we are constantly being irradiated by electromagnetic energy from space over almost all frequency bands?!

Nope, sorry to disappoint you.

Not at all. It is a benign research program, which the author has taken to a level of science fiction that is utterly ludicrous. It just doesn't make any sense. And I typically don't rely on pseudo-science in my work. That would be quite detrimental.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Badeskov (et al): I don't claim to know what the lights in the photos are. However, the HAARP website admits "Optical emissions have been observed using HAARP in the scientific literature." The riots in Cyprus were indeed over a radio transmitter (read the stories). Therefore it is still possible that the optical emissions were also photographed. Why not? The columnist says the photos were enhanced to show details. I don't think people will riot over a simple radio antenna. British intelligence is so full of leaks lately (they have a bad habit of losing digital data and laptop computers). It apparently leaked out to someone that the antenna transmissions would be harmful to the ecology (i.e. producing pathogens). That, in a nutshell, is why the riots took place.

----------------

I really do like the "electric rocket" smokescreen that was used to cover up the Manhatten Project. Even some leading scientists fell for that yarn:

The Manhattan Project - Google Books Result
by Daniel Cohen - 1999 - Social Science - 128 pages
The Manhattan Project ... had people deliberately spread the false rumor that they were working on an "electric rocket" and that story was widely believed.

books.google.com/books?isbn=0761303596...

One fellow recalls lunging into a bar, talking loudly about the ''electric rockets'' he was making, only to find that no one was listening. Scientists are terrible rumormongers.

http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/review?res...752C0A967948260

If HAARP is, as stated, an RF and ELF experiment in submarine communication, why have there been absolutely no reports of progress in that direction during the past ten years of HAARP's existence? Maybe because its real purpose is something quite different. Electric rockets, anyone?

----------------

Another point you need to consider is the report of "an uninterrupted sequence" of aircraft: "The unusual flight activity continued non-stop during the entire day. We sometimes observed up to four or five aircraft at a time, moving over the earthquake epicenter."

If you check any tourist guide you will see that those islands do not have an airport large enough to handle so much commercial air traffic. They therefore must have been military aircraft. I think there are too many coincidences converging in one spot to be dismissed. The report says the fly-overs stopped when the lights ceased to be visible.

--------------

Again, I am not saying HAARP scientists have the technology to produce pathogens in the upper atmosphere. But that certainly seems to be "in the works." What could be more desirable for the Pentagon than a biological weapons delivery system without even violating enemy airspace? Of course HAARP is not classified, it's just an antenna! And of course contrails only contain safe molecules. Nothing suspicious there! But when the two meet in the ionosphere, you need to take a closer look (as the Cypriots say, it could be harmful to the ecology). The Greek government thought they found bird flu virus. But on second inspection it was something else  - hopefully not contagious. Oh, those electric rockets! All these odd little facts need to be added up, not swept under a rug.

--------------

I think it was an intolerant mistake for you to accuse the columnist of being a liar before looking into the details. Maybe the "Revelation of Jesus Christ" part threw you off. But I think he was just informing readers of Patmos' historic significance (most Americans can't even locate Kenya on a map). If you search Google you will find that some of the columnist's papers are "recommended reading" for the world's leading astrobiologists (Klyce, Wickramasinghe, etc):

COSMIC ANCESTRY | Quick Guide | Next - Replies Index - 2007 | by Brig Klyce | All Rights Reserved
Science, as you know, goes down the wrong track for many decades.... Then eventually it takes a U-turn — Bruce Runnegar, former Director, NASA Astrobiology Institute [Scoop, 2 Oct 2008.]
Replies to Cosmic Ancestry, 2008

biological nucleators produce comet cores | from Peter Kapnistos | 15 Dec 2008
23:09:39 +0200: When large comets hit the Earth, boulders with organic debris splash back into space. Dormant microbes preserved inside tiny rock fragments become "biological nucleators," condensing around their cells protective snowflakes, raindrops, and slushy vapor shields at lofty altitudes. I'll bet you that when enough bacterial nucleators in space gather together by "quorum sensing," they produce precursor comet cores. ...Peter Kapnistos | American journalist, editor, and publisher now residing in the Eastern Mediterranean islands
"Living Proto-Cells Made in Space" [9-page pdf] and "Shock Waves Encode 'Lifecloud' Computer" [10-page pdf], 2008.

http://www.panspermia.org/replies11.htm

So if you have published a scientific paper on HAARP (or any subject), please post the link. I would sure like to read it. Sorry about the crow remarks, but I am a vegetarian. This discussion thread is boring me, so I will sign off. Bye.

P.S. According to the dates mentioned in the report, the photos were taken about five years ago. So the riots in Cyprus are not at all irrelevant to the story. You also assume that the British Army base in Cyprus is some kind of "community project." Wrong, of course. HAARP in Alaska may circulate all the public relations promotions one would expect of US cleverness. But British bases are designated as officially secret. The same goes for a similar system in Norway. We have earthquakes, uninterrupted military flyovers, strange lights coming out of "lost Atlantis" and bird flu virus all rolled up into one eventful incident. What a day. And your scientific insight tells you to - look the other way?

I am talking (turkey) about a classified British base in Cyprus. Badeskov is talking (corn beef) about a public project in Alaska... Go figure.....

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. - Albert Einstein  thumbsup.gif

Edited by NexHorus, 06 January 2009 - 09:04 PM.

#19    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 06 January 2009 - 09:54 PM

NexHorus on Jan 6 2009, 12:39 PM, said:

Badeskov (et al): I don't claim to know what the lights in the photos are. However, the HAARP website admits "Optical emissions have been observed using HAARP in the scientific literature." The riots in Cyprus were indeed over a radio transmitter (read the stories). Therefore it is still possible that the optical emissions were also photographed. Why not? The columnist says the photos were enhanced to show details. I don't think people will riot over a simple radio antenna. British intelligence is so full of leaks lately (they have a bad habit of losing digital data and laptop computers). It apparently leaked out to someone that the antenna transmissions would be harmful to the ecology (i.e. producing pathogens). That, in a nutshell, is why the riots took place.

No, it is not possible that the emissions photographed was due to the injection of RF energy into the ionosphere. Given that they only inject ~3 microwatts/cm2, the luminescence created would simply not be visible in daylight. The sun is pumping far more energy into it, like 4 orders of magnitude more. So, no. It is very certain that it is not the HAARP facility creating it.  

If HAARP is, as stated, an RF and ELF experiment in submarine communication, why have there been absolutely no reports of progress in that direction during the past ten years of HAARP's existence? Maybe because its real purpose is something quite different. Electric rockets, anyone?

Nope. Not in this day and age. It is a public program and thus have to produce what they say they do. They have lots of international visitors and the like coming to see their facilities. They are doing exactly what they state, otherwise the international scientific world would wonder and be very curious. Plain and simple. Did you actually take the time to look at the previous threads that I linked to?! I guess not.

Another point you need to consider is the report of "an uninterrupted sequence" of aircraft: "The unusual flight activity continued non-stop during the entire day. We sometimes observed up to four or five aircraft at a time, moving over the earthquake epicenter."

If you check any tourist guide you will see that those islands do not have an airport large enough to handle so much commercial air traffic. They therefore must have been military aircraft. I think there are too many coincidences converging in one spot to be dismissed. The report says the fly-overs stopped when the lights ceased to be visible.

So?! That has no bearing on anything. And what do you mean they don't have any large airports?! They have 2 international and 3 military airports. So most likely a mix of military and civilian air traffic. And when did the lights stop?!

Again, I am not saying HAARP scientists have the technology to produce pathogens in the upper atmosphere. But that certainly seems to be "in the works." What could be more desirable for the Pentagon than a biological weapons delivery system without even violating enemy airspace?

They already possess such technology. They are called missiles.

I don't see why it would be in the works. Such a system simply not be viable. However horrible chemical and biological weapons sound, they actually have to be delivered intact to the target and not being dispersed in international waters. First of all, you would have no control over the how it would spread (they had problems in World War I and that was only from trench to trench). Secondly, both chemical and biological agents tend to break down when exposed to the sun's UV light. Finally, it is probably the least effective way of making pathogens.

Of course HAARP is not classified, it's just an antenna! And of course contrails only contain safe molecules. Nothing suspicious there! But when the two meet in the ionosphere, you need to take a closer look (as the Cypriots say, it could be harmful to the ecology). The Greek government thought they found bird flu virus. But on second inspection it was something else  - hopefully not contagious. Oh, those electric rockets! All these odd little facts need to be added up, not swept under a rug.

Pure conjecture and utterly absurd. As mentioned earlier (and also in earlier threads), the amount of energy delivered by HAARP is completely dwarfed by the sun. Is there something in that sentence that is not clear enough?! How can you possibly think that the HAARP people could even begin to create effects that are more pronounced than those created by the sun?! I just don't get it.

I think it was an intolerant mistake for you to accuse the columnist of being a liar before looking into the details. Maybe the "Revelation of Jesus Christ" part threw you off. But I think he was just informing readers of Patmos' historic significance (most Americans can't even locate Kenya on a map). If you search Google you will find that some of the columnist's papers are "recommended reading" for the world's leading astrobiologists (Klyce, Wickramasinghe, etc):

I didn't call him a liar. I said he had done extremely shoddy work and that he has no idea of what he is talking about. I also said that if he had actually sat down and done some research, his article would have been completely different (and probably not interesting at all). Sometimes people can be good in one field and not so good in others, but this is not the case with Mr. Kapnistos. He excels in conjecture nowadays.

COSMIC ANCESTRY | Quick Guide | Next - Replies Index - 2007 | by Brig Klyce | All Rights Reserved
Science, as you know, goes down the wrong track for many decades.... Then eventually it takes a U-turn — Bruce Runnegar, former Director, NASA Astrobiology Institute [Scoop, 2 Oct 2008.]
Replies to Cosmic Ancestry, 2008

biological nucleators produce comet cores | from Peter Kapnistos | 15 Dec 2008
23:09:39 +0200: When large comets hit the Earth, boulders with organic debris splash back into space. Dormant microbes preserved inside tiny rock fragments become "biological nucleators," condensing around their cells protective snowflakes, raindrops, and slushy vapor shields at lofty altitudes. I'll bet you that when enough bacterial nucleators in space gather together by "quorum sensing," they produce precursor comet cores. ...Peter Kapnistos | American journalist, editor, and publisher now residing in the Eastern Mediterranean islands
"Living Proto-Cells Made in Space" [9-page pdf] and "Shock Waves Encode 'Lifecloud' Computer" [10-page pdf], 2008.

http://www.panspermia.org/replies11.htm

Good grief. This is utterly useless. It is a discussion board and the good Peter F. Kapnistos makes a single post and never returns to engage in a discussion. blink.gif And Bruce Runnegar is certainly not endorsing him. Mr. Kapnistos makes a single post to the Bruce Runnegar interview, promoting himself. Bruce Runnegar never mentions him. This is absurd.

So if you have published a scientific paper on HAARP (or any subject), please post the link. I would sure like to read it. Sorry about the crow remarks, but I am a vegetarian. This discussion thread is boring me, so I will sign off. Bye.

No wonder it is boring you. You clearly don't know science and certainly nothing about RF communications.  

P.S. According to the dates mentioned in the report, the photos were taken about five years ago. So the riots in Cyprus are not at all irrelevant to the story.

They are. There has been several riots and one (the one you linked to) was instigated by the arrest of a politician after he had been vandalizing british military installations (grafitti). Because he didn't like the towers being erected. Plain and simple.

You also assume that the British Army base in Cyprus is some kind of "community project." Wrong, of course.

Never did I say such. blink.gif

HAARP in Alaska may circulate all the public relations promotions one would expect of US cleverness. But British bases are designated as officially secret. The same goes for a similar system in Norway. We have earthquakes, uninterrupted military flyovers, strange lights coming out of "lost Atlantis" and bird flu virus all rolled up into one eventful incident. What a day. And your scientific insight tells you to - look the other way?

No, look at physics. Which you apparently neither have the means nor the education to do. In all respect, suggesting that HAARP like installations are capable of such is simply outright ignorant scaremongering. It is simply not physically viable. I have explained why in the earlier threads, but never mind - you are obviously bored and I doubt you would understand what I am getting at anyways.

I am talking (turkey) about a classified British base in Cyprus. Badeskov is talking (corn beef) about a public project in Alaska... Go figure.....

Nope, I am talking physics. And any reference to HAARP means Alaska. That is the name it has. But if you don't understand the physics behind the public project in Alaska called HAARP and what it does, well then I can see why you can understand why you can believe such an installation can exist on cyprus. Clearly Mr. Kapnistos has no idea of the physics behind it (not did he even bother to do any research on it).

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance. - Albert Einstein  thumbsup.gif

Indeed it is.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited to add: did you even consider that Cyprus is a major military communications and signal intelligence gathering hub?! Just the place to put a huge, ultra-high power transmitter and several nuclear power plants to power it wacko.gif . How big is that British air base, by the way?! They must have lots of room.

Edited by badeskov, 06 January 2009 - 10:00 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#20    mythology1

mythology1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 11:18 PM

badeskov on Jan 6 2009, 10:54 PM, said:

No, it is not possible that the emissions photographed was due to the injection of RF energy into the ionosphere. Given that they only inject ~3 microwatts/cm2, the luminescence created would simply not be visible in daylight. The sun is pumping far more energy into it, like 4 orders of magnitude more. So, no. It is very certain that it is not the HAARP facility creating it.  

Nope. Not in this day and age. It is a public program and thus have to produce what they say they do. They have lots of international visitors and the like coming to see their facilities. They are doing exactly what they state, otherwise the international scientific world would wonder and be very curious. Plain and simple. Did you actually take the time to look at the previous threads that I linked to?! I guess not.

So?! That has no bearing on anything. And what do you mean they don't have any large airports?! They have 2 international and 3 military airports. So most likely a mix of military and civilian air traffic. And when did the lights stop?!

They already possess such technology. They are called missiles.

I don't see why it would be in the works. Such a system simply not be viable. However horrible chemical and biological weapons sound, they actually have to be delivered intact to the target and not being dispersed in international waters. First of all, you would have no control over the how it would spread (they had problems in World War I and that was only from trench to trench). Secondly, both chemical and biological agents tend to break down when exposed to the sun's UV light. Finally, it is probably the least effective way of making pathogens.

Pure conjecture and utterly absurd. As mentioned earlier (and also in earlier threads), the amount of energy delivered by HAARP is completely dwarfed by the sun. Is there something in that sentence that is not clear enough?! How can you possibly think that the HAARP people could even begin to create effects that are more pronounced than those created by the sun?! I just don't get it.

I didn't call him a liar. I said he had done extremely shoddy work and that he has no idea of what he is talking about. I also said that if he had actually sat down and done some research, his article would have been completely different (and probably not interesting at all). Sometimes people can be good in one field and not so good in others, but this is not the case with Mr. Kapnistos. He excels in conjecture nowadays.

Good grief. This is utterly useless. It is a discussion board and the good Peter F. Kapnistos makes a single post and never returns to engage in a discussion. blink.gif And Bruce Runnegar is certainly not endorsing him. Mr. Kapnistos makes a single post to the Bruce Runnegar interview, promoting himself. Bruce Runnegar never mentions him. This is absurd.

No wonder it is boring you. You clearly don't know science and certainly nothing about RF communications.  

They are. There has been several riots and one (the one you linked to) was instigated by the arrest of a politician after he had been vandalizing british military installations (grafitti). Because he didn't like the towers being erected. Plain and simple.

Never did I say such. blink.gif

No, look at physics. Which you apparently neither have the means nor the education to do. In all respect, suggesting that HAARP like installations are capable of such is simply outright ignorant scaremongering. It is simply not physically viable. I have explained why in the earlier threads, but never mind - you are obviously bored and I doubt you would understand what I am getting at anyways.

Nope, I am talking physics. And any reference to HAARP means Alaska. That is the name it has. But if you don't understand the physics behind the public project in Alaska called HAARP and what it does, well then I can see why you can understand why you can believe such an installation can exist on cyprus. Clearly Mr. Kapnistos has no idea of the physics behind it (not did he even bother to do any research on it).

Indeed it is.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited to add: did you even consider that Cyprus is a major military communications and signal intelligence gathering hub?! Just the place to put a huge, ultra-high power transmitter and several nuclear power plants to power it wacko.gif . How big is that British air base, by the way?! They must have lots of room.

Badeskov wrote: "How big is that British air base, by the way?"

How am I supposed to know? Do you think this a quiz game?

------------

Badeskov wrote: "the luminescence created would simply not be visible in daylight. The sun is pumping far more energy into it."

What daylight? The sun was not visible, it had already set, and the photos were enhanced to reveal the auroral phenomena.

------------

Badeskov wrote: "the fluid and chaotic nature of the upper atmosphere makes it impossible to create any form of targeting by reflection."

But we are not playing billiards here. We do not have to carefully "aim" and ricochet off a surface. We simple bounce HAARP off the ionosphere and saturate the entire hemisphere with ultra-violet rays of a specific wavelength (Lyman series). Only our "seeded" molecules (in ice vapour crystals) will be affected as we want them to. Since we have already placed our marked biomolecules just where we want them to be via contrails in the upper atmosphere (i.e., over our target area), we can't miss - in theory. How long will it be before a rogue state catches on to this effortless type of bio-warfare? Who will patent such a weapon of mass destruction? Not me. I'd rather expose it. Badeskov is in denial.

-------------------

Here's a riddle:

During the (atomic bomb) Manhatten Project, false rumors were spread around America that scientists were developing electric rockets at the primary research sites of Hanford, Oak Ridge, and Los Alamos. But if you wanted to read any scholarly articles written by prominent scientists concerning those electric rockets -- there really weren't any, except the few required to support the myth. Today (ten years after it was introduced) there are over 180,000 Google listings for HAARP. But less than 500 of those are "genuine scholarly" articles that directly mention the HAARP facility. The remaining 179,500 listings convey information of government secrecy. So, just what kind of "public project" is it?  Judge for yourself.  wub.gif

Did you notice that the witnesses in the article were a mural painter and his wife? Suppose they saw a rocket crash and went to you to report it. Badeskov would immediately ask them if they know how rockets are designed, what fuel they use to fly and other things they simply aren't required to know. Pretty smart, eh?  Caught up in a high overbearing opinion of one's worth (watching your gray cells turning gray), you miss the point of communicating with the only first-hand witnesses. Your conviction is set in stone...

Please post a link to a scientific paper you have published. If you want to play the Meet Mr Wizard quiz game on this forum, I know there is no end to that skillful manipulation. After all, 90 percent of all this is just theory anyway... My dear Badeskov, if I were to change the subject to tennis shoes, you, no doubt, would have a better pair. That is evident in all of your comments. Good for you.

Edited by NexHorus, 06 January 2009 - 11:45 PM.

#21    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 12,649 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 02:28 AM

NexHorus on Jan 6 2009, 04:18 PM, said:

Badeskov wrote: "How big is that British air base, by the way?"

How am I supposed to know? Do you think this a quiz game?

No, it was a rhetorical question, as a facility as you envision would require quite a lot of real estate (along with quite a few nuclear power plants and all the infra-structure that goes along with it). But for your information the Brits have two presences on Cyprus, each roughly 25km2 (actually, a very rough estimate) and represents all 3 service arms as being the main staging area for the Middle East. Not that it really matters.    

Badeskov wrote: "the luminescence created would simply not be visible in daylight. The sun is pumping far more energy into it."

What daylight? The sun was not visible, it had already set, and the photos were enhanced to reveal the auroral phenomena.

Oh really?!

linked-image

Does this look like being after dark?! Please note that the image caption is obviously wrong as it reads:

Above: Weird rays of light rise from the Aegean Sea and "bounce" off  man-made Chemtrail clouds visible at top right of frame. Below: The  same image enhanced to detect ray edges.

It is very obvious which image has been enhanced and which hasn't. What I linked above is the non-enhanced (a simple photo-shop analysis will tell you so if just looking at it didn't).

Badeskov wrote: "the fluid and chaotic nature of the upper atmosphere makes it impossible to create any form of targeting by reflection."

But we are not playing billiards here. We do not have to carefully "aim" and ricochet off a surface. We simple bounce HAARP off the ionosphere and saturate the entire hemisphere with ultra-violet rays of a specific wavelength (Lyman series). Only our "seeded" molecules (in ice vapour crystals) will be affected as we want them to. Since we have already placed our marked biomolecules just where we want them to be via contrails in the upper atmosphere (i.e., over our target area), we can't miss - in theory. How long will it be before a rogue state catches on to this effortless type of bio-warfare? Who will patent such a weapon of mass destruction? Not me. I'd rather expose it. Badeskov is in denial.

First of all, you have no idea of the energy requirement of such a bouncing, do you?! As also explained in posts in earlier threads, the area covered would be the size of a continent. To cover such an area with any kind of energy that is even remotely usable, your initial energy requirement would be utterly ludicrous. Secondly, you are not generating UV light. You are bouncing off your initial RF signal, which is a radio frequency signal.

No rogue state is ever gonna catch on. They are not that stupid as to throw basic physics out the window.

Here's a riddle:

During the (atomic bomb) Manhatten Project, false rumors were spread around America that scientists were developing electric rockets at the primary research sites of Hanford, Oak Ridge, and Los Alamos. But if you wanted to read any scholarly articles written by prominent scientists concerning those electric rockets -- there really weren't any, except the few required to support the myth. Today (ten years after it was introduced) there are over 180,000 Google listings for HAARP. But less than 500 of those are "genuine scholarly" articles that directly mention the HAARP facility. The remaining 179,500 listings convey information of government secrecy. So, just what kind of "public project" is it?  Judge for yourself.  wub.gif

How many peer reviewed articles do you actually think researchers write a year?! Do you even know how long time it takes to write an article?! 500 articles in 10 years is actually not bad for such a project. I have worked on projects where it took a number of years before we could even write the first article, simply because it takes a long time to get things running and then it takes time to get results and analyze them. Regarding the remaining 179,500 listings, did you even look at where they come from. I am sure many, many come from UM (but that is obviously only a tiny fraction of the kook (sorry Saru, no offense) pages you'll find). Go for the scholarly articles and read some of those, you might even learn something.  

Did you notice that the witnesses in the article were a mural painter and his wife? Suppose they saw a rocket crash and went to you to report it. Badeskov would immediately ask them if they know how rockets are designed, what fuel they use to fly and other things they simply aren't required to know. Pretty smart, eh?  Caught up in a high overbearing opinion of one's worth (watching your gray cells turning gray), you miss the point of communicating with the only first-hand witnesses. Your conviction is set in stone...

No, why would I?! I am sure that they have seen a rocket before. Even if only on TV. If they said an anti-gravity device had crashed, then I would ask questions. The analogy is as sad as it is wrong. We know rockets exist and they are within the ordinary physics. What you are supporting resides outside of physics. There is a vast difference.

Please post a link to a scientific paper you have published.

No, I am not gonna do that. I have about 150 peer reviewed papers that I have authored and co-authored under my vest, but that is not the issue here. My arguments stand because they are based on simple physics and I have neither need nor desire to act as a person of authority. I can post you links to basic physics primers, if you want because that is what you need apparently. But I seriously suggest that you read through parts of the threads I linked to earlier first.

If you want to play the Meet Mr Wizard quiz game on this forum, I know there is no end to that skillful manipulation.

As mentioned above, I have neither need nor desire. I just abhor ignorance.

After all, 90 percent of all this is just theory anyway...

No, which goes to show that you don't really understand the field, by all means of respect. Much of it is really very basic physics which we know very, very well.

My dear Badeskov, if I were to change the subject to tennis shoes, you, no doubt, would have a better pair. That is evident in all of your comments. Good for you.

No, my pair sucks and I have no clue of tennis shoes. Which is also why you don't see me all over this site "preaching" science. I take the few parts I actually do know about and once in a while I give my opinion in others, but generally I stick to the topics I know about. Please, do the same. And this topic is not one of them.

Cheers,
Badeskov

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users