Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Small Avatar Resizing Problem [Fixed]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,932 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 01 November 2002 - 03:53 PM

External Avatars ( that is avatars that are not on the default list ) are now resized properly. If the avatar is smaller than the limit, ( 115 pixels width ), then rather than enlarging the picture to a ridiculous size, it's size will stay the same.

Avatars that are larger than the limit will give you an error telling you to use a smaller image. This is so that the messages don't mess up and appear in a hundred different sizes, pushed off the edge of the screen by excessively sized avatar images.

If you're having any difficulties resizing a large avatar image, let me know and I will resize it for you. Avatars that are in the avatar list on the profile page are not affected at all by these changes.

#2    Halo_Jones

Halo_Jones

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,067 posts

• Thanks to Universal Absurdity and The Barman for my new Groovy Dynamite Diva.....See UA & thebarman's Animated Avatar Workshop

Posted 01 November 2002 - 03:57 PM

Thank you :D

#3    Kira

Kira

Government Agent

• 4,183 posts

• Sexiest,
    Prettiest,
    Bloodthirstiest,
    Elf Member of the
    Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps.

Thanks TO xx

Posted 01 November 2002 - 05:19 PM

:-*Ty SuRaMaN

We do what we do because of who we are. If we did otherwise, we would not be ourselves.

#4    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 02 November 2002 - 01:21 AM

Special thanks from me Saruman, for setting up  my new cat's eyes avatar!!   :s7

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users