Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

You ever heard of gangstalking?

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1    FANGSALOT

FANGSALOT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• PTERODACTYLS ARE ALIVE!

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:40 PM

this lady and many others believe they are being stalked by a organized group of people and dont understand why.are they paranoid?you be the judge.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8rnBVduKKI  

Posted Image

#2    Bez

Bez

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,010 posts

• Terrorists have feelings too!

Posted 09 January 2009 - 06:55 PM

We have a search feature here at UM.  This is terribly old news.

Hugs for Terrorists

#3    Voyager10

Voyager10

Bass City Roller

• 2,374 posts

• "The light in the window
    Is a crack in the sky
    A stairway to darkness
    In the blink of an eye"
    -Ozzy Osbourne

Posted 09 January 2009 - 07:01 PM

I have to stay that video actually makes a pretty convincing case, it does seem like those people were watching her.

Posted Image

http://beam.to/dreamjournal
No matter how I try I find my
way into the same old jam

-Led Zeppelin

#4    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 08:29 PM

Voyager10 on Jan 9 2009, 07:01 PM, said:

I have to stay that video actually makes a pretty convincing case, it does seem like those people were watching her.

Yes, well, when you see some lady in a car pointing a video camera at you, you tend to be curious enough about it to watch.

#5    Voyager10

Voyager10

Bass City Roller

• 2,374 posts

• "The light in the window
    Is a crack in the sky
    A stairway to darkness
    In the blink of an eye"
    -Ozzy Osbourne

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

aquatus1 on Jan 9 2009, 02:29 PM, said:

Yes, well, when you see some lady in a car pointing a video camera at you, you tend to be curious enough about it to watch.

But you can't see the camera from where the guy was standing. At the end of the video she showed a still that was from the guy's vantage point, and there was a glare on the windshield that made it so the inside of the car couldn't be seen.

Posted Image

http://beam.to/dreamjournal
No matter how I try I find my
way into the same old jam

-Led Zeppelin

#6    aquatus1

aquatus1

Forum Divinity

• 21,226 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 09:37 PM

Which guy?  The first guy, who was bent over behind a fence working on something, stood up, looked around, and bent back down to keep doing whatever he was doing?  That's the guy you claim looked like he was watching her?

Heck, It didn't even look like he noticed her.  I thought you were talking about that one video with the couple at a cafe.  Sheesh, how important does this lady think she is, to have so many people watching her?

#7    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,330 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

aquatus1 on Jan 9 2009, 08:29 PM, said:

That's what I thought, the whole thing's a bit bizzarre, who's watching who?

The guy in the corner looks like a cyclist, he's waiting around sitting on his bike...he does seem to keep looking towards the camera a lot, either he could see himself being watched, or he could have just been waiting for someone himself, and looking out for them to show up.

Posted Image

#8    aflac duck

aflac duck

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

That guy was on a bicycle. He did look kinda suspicious. He kept looking at her, not moving from his spot. That or he could've been waiting for someone and kept glancing down the street for them to show up. That white car was probably lost. I don't know about the other cyclists. They looked pretty normal, just out exercising.

#9    FANGSALOT

FANGSALOT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 40 posts

• PTERODACTYLS ARE ALIVE!

Posted 10 January 2009 - 02:45 AM

Bezzie on Jan 9 2009, 06:55 PM, said:

We have a search feature here at UM.  This is terribly old news.

sorry didnt search but even though its old news it seems people are still discussing it.i think i wouldve thought those people were watching me if i were in her shoes.if the guy saw her pointing a camera at him than i understand why he was looking,hiding behind the bush and telling the ladies to look back at the nutty lady with the camcorder but it seems,according to the still pic that he couldnt see her with the camera.

Posted Image

#10    SkullofBears

SkullofBears

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 07:15 AM

Looks like the guy is waiting for the dope man.

#11    gangstalking

gangstalking

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:06 AM

SkullofBears on Jan 10 2009, 08:15 AM, said:

Looks like the guy is waiting for the dope man.

http://www.prlog.org/10165490-are-you-bein...knowing-it.html

Bridging The Gap is a disturbing, yet poignant look into modern day democratic surveillance societies. The book examines how this structure is used to discredit, disenfranchise, and destroy innocent citizens.

Gang Stalking, The Buzzsaw, Cointelpro, what do these words mean and more importantly what do they have in common? They are names that have been used to describe the systemic apparatus that reaches out to destroy and discredit those declared enemy by the state.

This book will open your eyes to how the informant system has taken over these democratic countries, and how they are being used to further create a surveillance society where no one will be out of reach, should they too  become persona non grata by the system.

Average citizens are being placed under covert investigations. Could you be a target? NO? Guess again, you might be surprised who is being investigated and why? If you value your privacy learn how the game is being played. Informants are all around us.

Uncover the truth about secret deals, undercover operations, the reason some are being disenfranchised from their jobs, communities, and their very livelihoods. Discover what others have discovered. Even if you do nothing wrong, you have plenty to worry about. Informants are in every nook and cranny in society. If you are an informant learn the truth about the system that controls us all. Bridging the gap exposes, the truth behind the lies.

Average citizens are being followed, monitored, watched, in their homes, at work, on the streets. Could this happen to you? NO? All it takes is the word of an informant. Find out what other innocent citizens have learnt. Freedom is not free, you too could become an enemy of the system. Once you do, your life will never been the same again.

Discover a state apparatus you never knew existed in a world that you currently inhibit. Discover how you too could be systemically ruined if you make the wrong enemy or step outside the invisible lines. Bridging The Gap, will help you or someone you love get ahead of the game, before the game gets you. This book will bring you up to date on what you need to know, to make the right choices for staying ahead of the game in today's society.

Informants are an integral part of society, if you don't watch your back, they will be watching it for you. The system has created a game, and we are all players, find out your best strategy for survival, in a modern day surveillance society.

#12    gangstalking

gangstalking

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 January 2009 - 03:10 AM

Even though Gang Stalking is old news, there is still a lot of disinformation about what it is, who is behind it, and so it's good when threads like this come up, it presents the oppertunity to discuss what is really ongoing.

#13    Lord*Kur

Lord*Kur

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

• Shine!

Anoint. Alight. Align.

Posted 11 January 2009 - 04:04 AM

are you trying to sell a book? just explain what all this is about in your own words

Posted Image

#14    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 13 January 2009 - 12:38 AM

My father had a paranoid psychotic episode this year.  He had bizarre delusional thoughts along these lines, as well as others.  These people are just paranoid.  There is no conspiracy, no gang stalking.  Its all in their heads.  Their strange behavior probably makes more people notice them though.

#15    Lord Umbarger

Lord Umbarger

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,553 posts

• The propeller isn't there to move the plane through the air. It's there to keep the pilot cool. See how much he sweats when it stops running? (!)

Posted 13 January 2009 - 04:29 AM

Maybe the people inthe first video were saying "Hey! That crazy lady is out there in her car again! I bet she is spying on us!" LOL!

To most people the sky is the limit, to those who fly, the sky is home.
If you don't have brains, you'd better have money!
The FAAs new motto,  "WE'RE not happy until YOU'RE not happy!"
http://www.facebook.com/ThePIRGpage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users