Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ThunderBird Pictures

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    djdodo

djdodo

Poltergeist

• 2,747 posts

Posted 04 July 2003 - 10:05 AM

Finally ... I can see then now grin2.gif

Hmm ... it looks like a huge dinosaur ...  blink.gif                                                      

<span style='color:pink'>Luv is unpredictable. luv's Blind!
Luv is like a Diamond, when it brakes it turns in to dust.
Dont buy luv with money, it never works</span>

#17    count dracula

count dracula

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 08:21 AM

is it real or is it fake who knows but cool pic hey you never know i mean we jut opened the path to science as technology grows i hope within my life time some new answers occur for my questions like the discovery of dinasours again true many people think that these are beliefs have no fundemental but what about the real ones or the ones that get brushed under the door for example one of my workers who has been around in his years told me of being in class -one time when he was young-during show and tell some kid in his class brung a  small creature that was a liltle man he said that the kid was explaining that they had shot it will hunting in the desert with his dad out in california what about the thing that was found in - think mexico- a lil man or what about the exavation of the lizard people of los angeles with todays technology i mean come on  no where to explore or dig as a matter of fact there is an empty lot in dowtown l.a. what about  the large birds of texas or the amazing caves and amazing underground cities hopefully we can answer one or two of these weird curiosities it would not be a nightmare like our lovely goverment wants us to think but a amazment that we can all share hey if anybody has any weird pics i have some ive found in the net wanna trade strange pics look cool when i show my friends  devil.gif                                                      

[SIZE=7][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][B][I][U]The Count

#18    DEADWALKER1

DEADWALKER1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 July 2003 - 08:23 PM

big ass bird                                                      

#19    weezil936

weezil936

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 12:33 AM

most of the thunderbird stories i've heard involve big black birds. birds with feathers...                                                      

#20    Agent_L

Agent_L

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 04:24 PM

Theres a wider angle picture of that first pic on google which makes the "thunderbird" look more like just a rag on the floor.

i would of added the picture but it wouldnt let me?  Can anyone explain what the rulez are 2 adding pics plz?                                                      

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users