Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

In search of nothingness

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,931 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:36 PM

TheSource)

Since Um-Bot neglected to post a link I had to search for the article.

There's no link because the author submitted this article to us to post here, we are one of its sources.

I don't believe any deliberate misquote was intended, I've edited the article to remove the bolding and have used the final paragraph from the other version tha, said:

Since Um-Bot neglected to post a link I had to search for the article.

There's no link because the author submitted this article to us to post here, we are one of its sources.

I don't believe any deliberate misquote was intended, I've edited the article to remove the bolding and have used the final paragraph from the other version that you've linked, Hawking's quotes should be better defined now.

#17    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 04:45 PM

Saru on Jan 18 2009, 09:36 AM, said:

My mistake. I was unaware of that.

I don't believe any deliberate misquote was intended, I've edited the article to remove the bolding and have used the final paragraph from the other version that you've linked, Hawking's quotes should be better defined now.

I wasn't making any assertions. I assumed that's how the article had been posted from UM-Bot's source.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users