Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Denver Airport

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#1    Astoni

Astoni

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

• Let me get you up to speed. We know nothing. You are now up to speed.

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:55 PM

I'm guessing that the topic may have already been beaten into the ground, but I have not been able to find any threads on my area of specific interest.
I've read some of the articles concerning David Icke and the New World Order conspiracy, this is linked, but I wanted more info.
The Denver Airport is what I'm referring to. They built another one with (from what I understand) no more technological advances than the other and it also had murals which I believe change periodically. DIA Conspiracy
Does anyone think these murals have any significance? I think it's disturbing at the least. The artist of the original murals, Leo Tanguma, has spoken of the murals as "The Children of the World Dream of Peace." A conspiracy theorist in the 90's, Philip Schneider, spoke of underground tunnels that could be used as holding cells for what this conspiracy has taken heed as a genocide. Is the reference to the Australian Antigen credible? Your thoughts.

Other Source

˚Indecision is the key to flexibility.

#2    ODIN-X

ODIN-X

Paranormal Investigator

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 850 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 01:40 PM

Etienette on Jan 14 2009, 05:55 AM, said:

[indent=1]I'm guessing that the topic may have already been beaten into the ground.
Other Source

Etienette -

Try this link:
DIA Discussion

Oh and BTW, welcome to the UM.

#3    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,180 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:18 PM

it also had murals which I believe change periodically.

What, they just change themselves, without anyone touching them .... ?  unsure.gif
I'd say some magic(k)al influences at work there.

Edited by 747400, 14 January 2009 - 04:21 PM.

"It's nice" ~ Jurgen Klopp.

#4    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,765 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:42 PM

Thats a bit strange......hmm ....There is definitely some logical explanations...dont know what but....
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#5    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 14 January 2009 - 10:44 PM

Etienette on Jan 14 2009, 07:55 AM, said:

I'm guessing that the topic may have already been beaten into the ground, but I have not been able to find any threads on my area of specific interest.
I've read some of the articles concerning David Icke and the New World Order conspiracy, this is linked, but I wanted more info.
The Denver Airport is what I'm referring to. They built another one with (from what I understand) no more technological advances than the other and it also had murals which I believe change periodically. DIA Conspiracy
Does anyone think these murals have any significance? I think it's disturbing at the least. The artist of the original murals, Leo Tanguma, has spoken of the murals as "The Children of the World Dream of Peace." A conspiracy theorist in the 90's, Philip Schneider, spoke of underground tunnels that could be used as holding cells for what this conspiracy has taken heed as a genocide. Is the reference to the Australian Antigen credible? Your thoughts.

Other Source

I have never been able to figure out why these various CTs came up regarding KDEN.  All of them have been explained to death, and there's no foundation for any of them.

A correction regarding the airport...

It is probably the most technologically advanced airport in the country, and likely the largest.  Rarely have I ever seen a large airport so well designed from the aspect of aircraft operations and ATC effectiveness.  It is also possessed of 4 Category 3 approaches to the 4 parallel north-south runways, allowing auto-landing in low visibility conditions, as well as ILS on all runways, and has the largest and most advanced control tower in the world (to the best of my knowledge).  It also has what is likely the longest civilian runway in existence (16R/34L), which is 16,000 feet long...a good alternative place for a Shuttle to land in a pinch!

DEN is simply a well designed, very efficient international airport that moves an aircraft on average every 51 seconds, 365 days a year...there's absolutely nothing conspiratorial about it.

#6    Astoni

Astoni

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:18 PM

747400 on Jan 14 2009, 11:18 AM, said:

What, they just change themselves, without anyone touching them .... ?  unsure.gif
I'd say some magic(k)al influences at work there.

Lol, no from what I understood they are painted over from time to time.

#7    Astoni

Astoni

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

MID on Jan 14 2009, 05:44 PM, said:

I have never been able to figure out why these various CTs came up regarding KDEN.  All of them have been explained to death, and there's no foundation for any of them.

It is probably the most technologically advanced airport in the country, and likely the largest.  Rarely have I ever seen a large airport so well designed from the aspect of aircraft operations and ATC effectiveness.  It is also possessed of 4 Category 3 approaches to the 4 parallel north-south runways, allowing auto-landing in low visibility conditions, as well as ILS on all runways, and has the largest and most advanced control tower in the world (to the best of my knowledge).  It also has what is likely the longest civilian runway in existence (16R/34L), which is 16,000 feet long...a good alternative place for a Shuttle to land in a pinch!

DEN is simply a well designed, very efficient international airport that moves an aircraft on average every 51 seconds, 365 days a year...there's absolutely nothing conspiratorial about it.

Thanks for the clarification.

#8    Enigmatic Annasawzi

Enigmatic Annasawzi

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Frank Herbert, who, oh him the guy who tried showing our sameness through fiction, he's dead, does it matter?

Posted 16 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

MID on Jan 14 2009, 01:44 PM, said:

Yea, yea other then the fact it's shaped like a Swastika, no no your right, the Holocaust was fake, and the Nazi's were good guys, they never went to war, that's all a lie, and the Swastika stands for rebirth, yea.

EA

"There are times when the end justifies the means. But when you build an argument based on a whole series of such times, you may find that you've constructed an entire philosophy of evil."
―Luke Skywalke

#9    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 17 January 2009 - 01:51 AM

Etienette on Jan 16 2009, 01:20 PM, said:

Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome!

#10    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 02:23 AM

Enigmatic Annasawzi on Jan 16 2009, 03:39 PM, said:

Yea, yea other then the fact it's shaped like a Swastika,

EA

Give it a rest with the swastika crap, will ya.
The swastika is a 10,000 years old, roughly, which has been used by many countries, all over the world for all sorts of symbolic purposes from good luck, welfare, victory, prosperity, and a variety of religious symbolism involving Hindu, Jainist, and Buddhist religious tradition.

It is currently used as a symbol associated with the Finnish Air Force...and was used as a religious symbol in the United States, as well as the symbol of the U.S. Army's 45th Infantry Division until 1930...

And of course, it was selected as the symbol of Nazi Germany in 1920, which is why it is somewhat out-of-favor in most western circles anymore.

A swastika is a symetrical icosagon...KDEN's layout is not  (I'm sure the subtly here will escape you...).  KDEN is merely an exceedingly efficient and safe airport layout from a pilot and air traffic controllers perspective, designed to maximize movements, maintain separation,  and adapt to contingencies quickly.  No intersecting runways...traffic capacity all over the place, state of the art control tower and nav facilities, etc...

Frankly, there is no better runway layout design for a heavy use airport than Denver's.

Of course, people like you would look at a diagram of KDFWs layout and immediately associate with the SS symbol, I'm sure...

no no your right, the Holocaust was fake, and the Nazi's were good guys, they never went to war, that's all a lie, and the Swastika stands for rebirth, yea.

One day, if I'm ever really interested, I may ask you to explain how such an irrelevant, and frankly somewhat nutty statement was formulated...

#11    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,180 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:33 AM

MID on Jan 17 2009, 02:23 AM, said:

Of course, people like you would look at a diagram of KDFWs layout and immediately associate with the SS symbol, I'm sure...

You're right. it does look like some kind of runic inscription, doesn't it.

linked-image

#12    Enigmatic Annasawzi

Enigmatic Annasawzi

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Frank Herbert, who, oh him the guy who tried showing our sameness through fiction, he's dead, does it matter?

Posted 17 January 2009 - 04:11 PM

MID on Jan 16 2009, 05:23 PM, said:

Give it a rest with the swastika crap, will ya.
The swastika is a 10,000 years old, roughly, which has been used by many countries, all over the world for all sorts of symbolic purposes from good luck, welfare, victory, prosperity, and a variety of religious symbolism involving Hindu, Jainist, and Buddhist religious tradition.

It is currently used as a symbol associated with the Finnish Air Force...and was used as a religious symbol in the United States, as well as the symbol of the U.S. Army's 45th Infantry Division until 1930...

And of course, it was selected as the symbol of Nazi Germany in 1920, which is why it is somewhat out-of-favor in most western circles anymore.

A swastika is a symetrical icosagon...KDEN's layout is not  (I'm sure the subtly here will escape you...).  KDEN is merely an exceedingly efficient and safe airport layout from a pilot and air traffic controllers perspective, designed to maximize movements, maintain separation,  and adapt to contingencies quickly.  No intersecting runways...traffic capacity all over the place, state of the art control tower and nav facilities, etc...

Frankly, there is no better runway layout design for a heavy use airport than Denver's.

One day, if I'm ever really interested, I may ask you to explain how such an irrelevant, and frankly somewhat nutty statement was formulated...

Your presumptions are all premature, at best, I don't assume as you do, the same conspiracy crapola tripe that comes from the Denver airport. I personally don't really care, but when someone decides to flame me into a conversation I wished not be apart of, and only stating something pertaining to someone else's post. Will you called me out, and now it's time to take off the gloves, on presumption, which seems to rue the day here at UM.

EA

"There are times when the end justifies the means. But when you build an argument based on a whole series of such times, you may find that you've constructed an entire philosophy of evil."
―Luke Skywalke

#13    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,180 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 06:57 PM

Enigmatic Annasawzi on Jan 17 2009, 04:11 PM, said:

Your presumptions are all premature, at best, I don't assume as you do, the same conspiracy crapola tripe that comes from the Denver airport. I personally don't really care, but when someone decides to flame me into a conversation I wished not be apart of, and only stating something pertaining to someone else's post. Will you called me out, and now it's time to take off the gloves, on presumption, which seems to rue the day here at UM.

EA

eh?

#14    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,556 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

MID on Jan 14 2009, 05:44 PM, said:

WHO DO YOU THINKING YOU'RE KIDDING WITH ALL THIS "REASONABLE,  LOGICAL" CRAP, MID?

We know you're a shiv to the Nebulous Society of Vague Meanies and that everything you say is misinformation. The VSoNM do stupid, pointless things to show off their power and mysteriousness. They know they do a crap job of being super-secret. They know they don't do anything to ever prove their power. We don't need to hear your lies to tell us what we already know. The airport doesn't need to make sense to make sense. We know the ZOG and the VSoNM and the Illuminati and the Black Ops Gov. and are coming to get us -- why are you making it easier for them?!

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE WHAT'S GOING ON????!!!1!!

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#15    shadowsot

shadowsot

Nightstalker

• 9,140 posts

• Oops.

Posted 17 January 2009 - 08:46 PM

linked-image
it looks like a airport to me.
Actually... if you roate it a bit, it looks like a guy with a really long hat brim.

Edited by ShadowSot, 17 January 2009 - 08:47 PM.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.
-Terry Pratchett

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users